PDA

View Full Version : Individual non-shared stash.

bmc85uk
09-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Because of the stash being shared, and how easy it is to lose track of, I have mule characters holding items, not a problem given that I have 12 character slots, but annoying to have littering my character list.

If we had an individual stash for each character, which could have upgradeable size (for plat) I wouldn't need to make these pointless characters, and it sure would help for me to be able to organise things, it could easily be implemented as a new tab on the stash screen.

Thoughts?

Royce
09-02-2010, 08:07 PM
I'm not sure I understand. What's the point of a non-shared stash? Wouldn't that just be a less convenient inventory?

bmc85uk
09-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Yeah, but also somewhere for me to archive away stuff I wanted to keep, or stuff to sell, without the need for mules.

Right now I have 2 mules, one for the stuff I have for sale, and another for the stuff I wanna keep but I don't want lying around in my inventory. Whereas my stash is full of all the junk I scoop out of my inventories each time I go hunting, until I eventually sort through it.

Even if I sorted all my loot straight away and used my stash purely for trades/keeps, I'd still need a seperate mule for the other one. I guess it's not a major problem, just a little bit of a time saver, and only for people like me who are a bit anal with organisation I guess. :D

Royce
09-02-2010, 08:20 PM
I'm all for the idea. I just wasn't sure I understood. I'd even appreciate it if they would simply increase max stash and/or inventory size.

bmc85uk
09-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Glad you agree, and it's another source of revenue with expansion slots, which personally, when I need I'm happy to pay for.

Nothing you buy with plat in this game is particularly expensive in terms of real money, apart from gold of course :)

Royce
09-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Nothing you buy with plat in this game is particularly expensive in terms of real money, apart from gold of course :)

Not to go OT, but character renames carry a luxury price-tag as well IMO ;)

jonboy
09-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Not to go OT, but character renames carry a luxury price-tag as well IMO ;)

Whats worse, is if your happy to buy a rename, but your name is taken and the person with it hasn't been seen in game ever. :( I'm a sad panda.

bmc85uk
09-02-2010, 11:51 PM
Forgot about renames, yeah hefty :p