PDA

View Full Version : How I got Ichors from Dragonet

fizzxx
09-10-2012, 09:28 PM
So. I just noticed this earlier (bet ppl already did)
Dragonet is like the boss from Mystery Mash. Once he runs towards the tiki tome...hes life goes back and everyone leaves and someone rmks. Well i thought its like dragonet. You dont need to kill the monolith first. You just kill dragonet before he USES the 3 lava pool underneath him. How i noticed? Well yesterday i started attacking monolith and then dragonet. After like 10 runs no ichor. Then this afternoon i changed tactics and all of the ppl in the party started attacking and killing dragonet. Ignoring monolith. Then i happen to get ichor from doing the same thing over and over again. You just need to kill him before he uses the lava pool attack. Like when battling the boss in Mystery Mash..after a few seconds he runs next to the tiki tome and regains to full health

This is just my experimentation and opinion. If you guys wanna try feel free. But its just how i got them..the ichors. Just sharing my ways of getting them

ThePvpTwink
09-10-2012, 09:34 PM
no,the monolith doesnt need to be destroyed it just heals dragonet.Destroying it first will prevent him from healing
If u can kill dragonet faster than he heals he dies lol
The lava pool thing is only there to inflict damage on players in a larger area than just standing in the monolith lava pool
And dragon ichor drops completely randomly :)

Jcyee
09-11-2012, 12:28 AM
ok people lets face it: there is NO secret to getting more ichors

Urqui
09-11-2012, 12:33 AM
ok people lets face it: there is NO secret to getting more ichors

Only the chosen ones get Ichors:tickled_pink: