PDA

View Full Version : The Hate

Mindyaownbaby
04-07-2023, 05:23 AM
The amount of homophobia this event has brought is disgusting. If you are Anti -LGBT keep it to yourself. Y’all are so pressed over a title , don’t like it don’t use it simple but don’t start hating on an entire community. Grow up and learn to enjoy the game and keep the ignorance to yourself

Mindyaownbaby
04-07-2023, 05:31 AM
Also avoid blessing guild if you a member of the lgbt the talk In that guild chat was the most disgusting and horrible talk I’ve ever experienced in the 4 years of playing , have a great event everyone

Greazemk
04-07-2023, 05:38 AM
I'm sorry, but what???? Am an adult straight man but I never ever thought of rainbow as the primary symbol of being an LGBT thing. I'm honestly fine with whatever colors even if its pink although it's known for girl's color.

I agree, just keep it to yourselves people! I dunno what benefits you for insulting and offending of the said community, take a chill pill. Ok? :banana:

Itzmemohsin
04-07-2023, 05:54 AM
I'm sorry, but what???? Am an adult straight man but I never ever thought of rainbow as the primary symbol of being an LGBT thing. I'm honestly fine with whatever colors even if its pink although it's known for girl's color.

I agree, just keep it to yourselves people! I dunno what benefits you for insulting and offending of the said community, take a chill pill. Ok? :banana:Even i don't understand why people link it to LGBT , just doesn't make sense . It's just a very colorful and bright title which i think is a good title to collect.

Xyv.io
04-07-2023, 05:58 AM
Why talk non sense? Just enjoy the game. No one cares about non sense.

Delouis Ball
04-07-2023, 05:59 AM
The funny part about this is....

Several people in the community literally asked for more "Bright Colorful Vanities"...

They do this and people complain?

Imagine that.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

samhain
04-07-2023, 06:02 AM
The amount of homophobia this event has brought is disgusting. If you are Anti -LGBT keep it to yourself. Y’all are so pressed over a title , don’t like it don’t use it simple but don’t start hating on an entire community. Grow up and learn to enjoy the game and keep the ignorance to yourself

Clown definitely hides from you.

Staaarlord
04-07-2023, 06:20 AM
I was wondering what is LGBT in this event that u r talking about till i read comments, dont think the rainbow set was made for that purpose, idgaf about LGBT and i find the set quite cool

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Mindyaownbaby
04-07-2023, 06:32 AM
I wasn’t associating it with saying that’s what it stands for btw guys . I was just stating what I’ve seen players say in game for example a member of that guild said “the new title is trash I deleted outta my inventory… the only ones that’ll like it are the fairy gae boys “ and that just one example of stuff I’ve been seeing people say

jasonn112
04-07-2023, 06:47 AM
How is that title related to lgbt ?

Lim Weibin
04-07-2023, 06:53 AM
It's 2023, how stuck up can people still be? Lmfao.

Mindyaownbaby
04-07-2023, 06:57 AM
It has rainbow on it not a assumption I made but then I started seeing it ALOT of players linking the 2

Encryptions
04-07-2023, 07:10 AM
Vanity is a nice concept of changing colors at different angles while being bright. I really wasn't expecting rainbow colors when I made the vanity threads but atleast the devs are listening.
Lgbtq thing some people don't like it due to culture/forced beliefs. There are some things people really hate about a small % of that group. No one really cares about what people do as long as it doesn't affect them. Its when people try to enforce the stuff upon others when problems surface. Not the discussion place to put details but I am sure many understand.
Remember you are playing in a game with people from around the world, not just america where this stuff is "normal". Such subject isn't a good idea to bring up in a game like this. Research some of the beliefs from other cultures about that subject if you would like to. You will understand why there are many negative responces to such subject.

QuaseT
04-07-2023, 07:47 AM
I have not seen a single soul talking about this ingame

Encryptions
04-07-2023, 07:49 AM
I have not seen a single soul talking about this ingameSame here tbh. I see alot wearing the title and some with vanity I am barely on.

Futumsh
04-07-2023, 08:00 AM
Report hate speech to support (https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

Closing.