PDA

View Full Version : Go to a specific map ?

Goner
09-11-2012, 07:22 AM
On Oasis (for example) there are portals to the first maps on Part I, II and III ; but is there some trick to get directly to a map like Sandstorm (which has no portal as far as I can see) ?
I'm hunting for boss-parts (Anubis fibres etc) and on some maps - like Sandstorm - Anubis is easier to reach than on The Great Pyramid, where you land when you select 'go to' for that quest.

Fao
09-11-2012, 07:26 AM
Go to the campaign map, pick create game, Alien Oasis 1, 2, 3. Whichever desired, then pick the level! Then start the game!

Chopper
09-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Go to the campaign map, pick create game, Alien Oasis 1, 2, 3. Whichever desired, then pick the level! Then start the game!

yup!

Once you unlock a map by completing (clearing) the previous level, you no longer have to use portals to get there. Just go from the JOIN game or CREATE new game options.

Goner
09-12-2012, 03:06 AM
Aha ! Thanks guys !
I had a look, but it's not really very busy on the levels I want ... so I could start a new game, but those levels are not really the ones I'd like to do solo !!
In your experience, do people join once you create new games ??

lUp3
09-12-2012, 03:42 AM
Really depends which area you are playing. Having recently played AO while leveling alts, I found that I always had some people in my party.

Keep adding people, that you meet during runs, so you can always invite them to play when hosting.