PDA

View Full Version : Better tier means better machines?

Killyxan
04-07-2023, 09:19 AM
If I get to plat tier that means I’ll highly get a chance to get plat/purple machines more than if I was bronze/silver tier or is it all the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greazemk
04-07-2023, 09:27 AM
No. It is still the same.

ericins_23
04-10-2023, 02:53 PM
I dont think higher tier impact better eggs drops.

Mcmikeguapo
04-10-2023, 03:56 PM
Nope, I suggest you to get a +120% good luck set for better drops, I have almost 150% of base luck and with procs almost 200%, with that I’ve looted lots of plats.

gunstick
04-11-2023, 01:02 AM
Nope, I suggest you to get a +120% good luck set for better drops, I have almost 150% of base luck and with procs almost 200%, with that I’ve looted lots of plats.Looted 3 plat eggs in same run with only 55% luck and 2 more plat eggs in next run with again 55% luck... Lol

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Mcmikeguapo
04-11-2023, 09:42 AM
Looted 3 plat eggs in same run with only 55% luck and 2 more plat eggs in next run with again 55% luck... Lol

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

It’s possible but probabilities to loot 3 again are lower than someone who has way more :v

HiHelloo
04-12-2023, 07:21 AM
It's still the same

Angelaxd
04-12-2023, 11:10 AM
Nope, I suggest you to get a +120% good luck set for better drops, I have almost 150% of base luck and with procs almost 200%, with that I’ve looted lots of plats.

100% is the maximum

Angelaxd
04-12-2023, 11:12 AM

Creo que hablas español asique mejor, es una tabla estilo ruleta de premios el 100% no es como tal suerte sino posibilidad de que de rerolled a mejor premio, algo asi habia leído hace tiempo no recuerdo que hilo lo dijieron quizas hace 1 o 2 años

Mcmikeguapo
04-12-2023, 11:27 AM
100% is the maximum

In theory but even with 100% you still get green eggs, when you hit +115% won’t get any single green egg unless you already have 999 blues, it has always been an interesting topic abt stats that pass de 100% limit, we need an explanation abt this @sts

Mcmikeguapo
04-12-2023, 11:37 AM
Creo que hablas español asique mejor, es una tabla estilo ruleta de premios el 100% no es como tal suerte sino posibilidad de que de rerolled a mejor premio, algo asi habia leído hace tiempo no recuerdo que hilo lo dijieron quizas hace 1 o 2 años

Si, e igual responderé en inglés pa la comunidad.

100% should be the max but I got clear it wasn’t, this was a couple of years ago, back then I had like 120% good luck without amulets and rings proc, lower than now and I was getting like 30 per day without running that much, one day Psycho and Put invited me to run with them and they were getting plat eggs in 1 out of 2 runs, they even got like x4 Heroic Tadtheps in less than an hour, I was wondering how they were getting that much plats and eggs and they told me that their luck sets hit almost 170% luck, so this lead me to deduce 100% isn’t the highest good luck and that you can improve your numbers.

Switchback
04-12-2023, 11:50 AM

100% should be the max but I got clear it wasn’t, this was a couple of years ago, back then I had like 120% good luck without amulets and rings proc, lower than now and I was getting like 30 per day without running that much, one day Psycho and Put invited me to run with them and they were getting plat eggs in 1 out of 2 runs, they even got like x4 Heroic Tadtheps in less than an hour, I was wondering how they were getting that much plats and eggs and they told me that their luck sets hit almost 170% luck, so this lead me to deduce 100% isn’t the highest good luck and that you can improve your numbers.

I dont know how you could even think that what you are saying is true, don't believe everything you hear. This is how the "Pet AA that gives luck reduces your gold drops" rumors start. Go ahead and run 200luck, it will have zero difference when compared to running with 100% luck.

Mcmikeguapo
04-12-2023, 12:06 PM
I dont know how you could even think that what you are saying is true, don't believe everything you hear. This is how the "Pet AA that gives luck reduces your gold drops" rumors start. Go ahead and run 200luck, it will have zero difference when compared to running with 100% luck.

There’s a difference between a 100% luck set and my 150% luck, with 100% you get green eggs and as I said with more you won’t, that’s why I’m saying 100% ain’t the max, maybe there’s no great difference but by the end of the day there is.

Encryptions
04-12-2023, 01:33 PM
There’s a difference between a 100% luck set and my 150% luck, with 100% you get green eggs and as I said with more you won’t, that’s why I’m saying 100% ain’t the max, maybe there’s no great difference but by the end of the day there is.I get 0 green eggs with exactly 100% luck. Its all blue and above.

Lim Weibin
04-14-2023, 01:17 AM
There’s a difference between a 100% luck set and my 150% luck, with 100% you get green eggs and as I said with more you won’t, that’s why I’m saying 100% ain’t the max, maybe there’s no great difference but by the end of the day there is.

How are you still getting green eggs? I'm getting blue and above with 97% luck. Pretty sure having 100% luck wouldn't be giving you just green eggs.

LichKing1
04-14-2023, 03:21 AM
There’s a difference between a 100% luck set and my 150% luck, with 100% you get green eggs and as I said with more you won’t, that’s why I’m saying 100% ain’t the max, maybe there’s no great difference but by the end of the day there is.I get no green eggs with 100% luck and alrdy looted 150 plat eggs

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

LichKing1
04-14-2023, 03:23 AM

100% should be the max but I got clear it wasn’t, this was a couple of years ago, back then I had like 120% good luck without amulets and rings proc, lower than now and I was getting like 30 per day without running that much, one day Psycho and Put invited me to run with them and they were getting plat eggs in 1 out of 2 runs, they even got like x4 Heroic Tadtheps in less than an hour, I was wondering how they were getting that much plats and eggs and they told me that their luck sets hit almost 170% luck, so this lead me to deduce 100% isn’t the highest good luck and that you can improve your numbers.Some say u cant reroll plat eggs (cuz they r different loot table) and im too lazy to test and compare, but u cant reroll heroics 100% since luck goes only till mythic (devs said many times before)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
04-14-2023, 06:37 AM

I get 0 green eggs with 100% luck. The maximum probability is 1 or 100%. Its likely some proc or AA has worn down the moment the machine was destroyed, as to why you have gotten some greens. This isn't some multiplier like stacking dmg speed damage reduction.

Ilove_Poopoo
04-14-2023, 06:54 AM

Clearly you are misinformed with how luck re-rolls work. The amount of you have just increases your likelihood of triggering a re-roll, and not necessarily make every drop plat the more you have.

If your initial roll is common, rare, epic = reroll will move em up 1 rarity above.

If your initial roll is legendary, mythic, Set, Spirit, Ancient, Vanity = re-roll would select another item from the same lootable at random, if it chooses a better rarity, then it rolls to that, if not then your initial roll is retained.

If your initial roll is Arcane or Heroic = no re-roll will occur

Based from how luck rules work, the luckiest you would be is by re-rolling everytime. And how much luck do you need to be able to reroll everytime? Thats right, 100%

Angelaxd
04-15-2023, 12:22 AM

You are very uninformed friend, it's not about better "luck" but about the chances of you dropping better loot, even with 1% luck you have a chance to drop better loot, in this case platinum eggs They are not on the lucky table, each machine gives 1 more of its rarity, if you do not get common eggs it is because your machine rolls blue at most, luck makes you give the roulette an extra spin and it goes to green rarity in the case of the lowest machine