PDA

View Full Version : The Arbiter's Chestplate

ArtofWar
09-11-2012, 07:59 AM
umm.. i think since the update yesterday the commando version of the Arbiter's Chestplate is looking better..
the chestplate has just more details i think.. someone else saw that too?

*Zero*
09-11-2012, 08:10 AM
Looks the same.

BodMaster
09-11-2012, 08:18 AM
Looks the same and you just got me all excited too lol.

Brought it up after first few days at Vol 41 Cap released. Was told that they only have a set "Budget" for each Whole Arbiters set. So as Comm is lacking in the Chest detials it should be awesome on the Back/Arms and then again bad on say the legs.

So Op is pretty much the best looking I'd say so far, so expect "less" defined parts withing the rest or other parts of the set.

Not sure how this can still stand, and believe Gibb should look into dropping a little upgrade on the Comms chest just for higher definition details.

To be fair why bother having awesome arms and legs if the chest is ugly? (I'd pick the Chest being more defined any day)

KillaSkillz
09-11-2012, 08:38 AM
The comm arbiter helm is awesomesauce! I don't mind the chest one bit, or sketchy arms and legs for my comm if they make a really awesome back and shoulder.

But thats just this guys opinion, I could take some more low detail in those 3 areas if it means shoulder and back are going to be sick!

BodMaster
09-11-2012, 08:46 AM
The comm arbiter helm is awesomesauce! I don't mind the chest one bit, or sketchy arms and legs for my comm if they make a really awesome back and shoulder.

But thats just this guys opinion, I could take some more low detail in those 3 areas if it means shoulder and back are going to be sick!

Heard overall it looks pretty sick, but chest is most focal point after Helm even if it is awesome legs etc. (Btw still love my Arbiters Helm :p)

And do you mean Back or Shoulders? Or is there a slot I have been missing all this time d:

(If I remember correctly, I was told to look out for the Arms)

Deathpunch
09-11-2012, 08:48 AM
I'm willing to bet also that the Coms Arbiters shoulders combined with a large weapon would cover the majority of the chest, so why not turn down the detail of something you most likely will not see anyway and give something else a little extra?

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

BodMaster
09-11-2012, 08:51 AM
I'm willing to bet also that the Coms Arbiters shoulders combined with a large weapon would cover the majority of the chest, so why not turn down the detail of something you most likely will not see anyway and give something else a little extra?

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

My set up has always been Pistol/Shield, chest is showing at all times. (Not going to go there with Shield.. still using Lvl 35 :p)

*Zero*
09-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Cannons ftw.

Asavadale
09-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Actually The Chest Looks a little Less Blurry then i remembered it being (I Practically Never take off my Arbiters Chest)

octavos
09-11-2012, 09:52 AM
It has been adjusted...looks good too :D ill post a befor and after shot..."This if for you bod :D"

Before

after...now at this moment XD

Both done on the same Mac im on.....so yea...its better :D thanks Gibb!!!!

KillaSkillz
09-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Heard overall it looks pretty sick, but chest is most focal point after Helm even if it is awesome legs etc. (Btw still love my Arbiters Helm :p)

And do you mean Back or Shoulders? Or is there a slot I have been missing all this time d:

(If I remember correctly, I was told to look out for the Arms)

I meant back OR shoulder lol nice catch.
:D

*Zero*
09-11-2012, 10:15 AM
Yeah i guess it does have more detail.

ArtofWar
09-11-2012, 11:55 AM
It has been adjusted...looks good too :D ill post a befor and after shot

Before

thx for the pics ghost :)

akfury
09-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Way better ^^

BodMaster
09-11-2012, 08:04 PM
It has been adjusted...looks good too :D ill post a befor and after shot..."This if for you bod :D"

Before

Cheers Ghost :D

Seen OP, checked game, no change. Might have to clear my cache or something. Will double check again later :D

Not bad for 10+ month fix that was stated it would never change after I made a thread about it, so guessing the budget was ajusted and maybe no more blurry Cap Vanity? :D

(Also Kally left becuase that was stated too )': )

octavos
09-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Cheers Ghost :D

Seen OP, checked game, no change. Might have to clear my cache or something. Will double check again later :D

Not bad for 10+ month fix that was stated it would never change after I made a thread about it, so guessing the budget was ajusted and maybe no more blurry Cap Vanity? :D

(Also Kally left becuase that was stated too )': )

Both my chrome and xperia versions are now really noticeable. the ladies have been modified also, so might want to try it on a computer so you can see. Hope now that its been fixed (yea was wanting this too) many will return.....BTW Commandos look awesome once again.

Hopefully there servers have been upgraded for better textures so we never to see blurry textures ever again.

BodMaster
09-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Wooop! Hopefully buddy :D

Yeah put a real downer on Comms all around. Glad it was finally looked into and realised to be of need (:

To think I farmed xp up until 40 3/4 without using a single Enhancer over the first few days of release with some others like Ardon that went the full mile to get a blurry chest as my reward.. lets say I wasn't the only unhappy bunneh lol.

Nvm all in the past, lets see what the new cap raise brings (;

octavos
09-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Wooop! Hopefully buddy :D

Yeah put a real downer on Comms all around. Glad it was finally looked into and realised to be of need (:

To think I farmed xp up until 40 3/4 without using a single Enhancer over the first 2 days of release with some others like Ardon that went the full mile to get a blurry chest as my reward.. lets say I wasn't the only happy bunny lol.

Nvm all in the past, lets see what the new cap raise brings (;

thats the bod I know, and yes..."boots"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my metal Jordans!!!! maybe when the old comandos of beta will return to see the modified texture. and with vet vanity's im sure SL will be back on top.