PDA

View Full Version : It's now official, Madara is Goku...(Chapter 601)

vampinoy
09-11-2012, 08:20 AM

Old Madara meets chibi Obito? Wait a minute...didn't Madara take Itachi under his wing way after Obito "died" under that rock? The Madara (who was wearing the old version mask not the swirly one) had long "black" hair who trained Itachi...Itachi always thought it was Madara...IIRC...uhhhh...does that mean it was Obito with a long hair all along who was training Itachi? He fooled even the genius Itachi? WTF? So all of a sudden Obito's skill level surpasses even Itachi's otherwise Itachi would suspect he wasn't Madara right?... Scratches head...Itachi got trolled by Obito? Uh-oh, Itachi fans won't be happy about this LMAO!

*reviews previous chapters for timeline and event inconsistencies*...What did you think about the chapter? :P

BodMaster
09-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Whats up with all these spoilers dude?

There was a Naruto Anime/Manga thread, which you could post in (using spoiler code) without changing the tile all the time and making new threads with more spoilers :p

StompArtist
09-11-2012, 09:04 AM
This whole thing is getting worst than the Trekkies. :D

RedRyder
09-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Dude, you SERIOUSLY need to start considering those that didn't read the chapter yet, or even read the manga. Cut it out man.

Lady_Pebbles
09-11-2012, 11:08 AM
I disagree... I actually appreciate it cuz I can't read the mangas so this helps keep me posted on whats up. :)

Isniper
09-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Madara is Goku Bhahaha XD

Phoenixking
09-11-2012, 05:38 PM
I didn't even know it was released today and. Madara needs huge manboobs and a monkey tail sorry to disappoint O.O

WoundedEagle
09-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Please don't include the spoiler in the title -_-

BodMaster
09-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Just do what we used to. Make a Naruto thread, and then just update it.

Can easily speak about it in spoilers then too, if others are interested.

Even better necro the old one if needed (;