PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Items loose their set bonus?!?!

noperly22
09-11-2012, 08:43 AM
I have been hearing a bunch of bogus of techno email saying to people that the dragon vanities are going to loose their set bonuses?? Techno can you give us the truth? are they all lieing? trolling? Whats going on? Personally i think that they will always stay, because record sells of red dragon set for 70MILLION!! Would STS really take away such a memorable set bonus? Please.... enlighten us.. techno email.. D:

TANKKAAR
09-11-2012, 09:50 AM
I haven't heard this at all...
What you may have misinterpreted is that the new black dragon ichor items won't have a bonus due to the fact they aren't vanities, which has already been stated in multiple threads by devs. All level 60+ dragon "vanities" should retain their set bonus..

LwMark
09-11-2012, 01:22 PM
I have been hearing a bunch of bogus of techno email saying to people that the dragon vanities are going to loose their set bonuses?? Techno can you give us the truth? are they all lieing? trolling? Whats going on? Personally i think that they will always stay, because record sells of red dragon set for 70MILLION!! Would STS really take away such a memorable set bonus? Please.... enlighten us.. techno email.. D:

70 mill ....lmao

The Flash
09-11-2012, 01:40 PM

1st off devs dont lie.
2nd off nobody told anyone to spend that much gold. Have to be wrong in the head to do so.
3rd off you read everything wrong never has techno said that.

kiitz
09-11-2012, 02:49 PM

The amount of "wrong" in this post is staggering.

Chickenrunnn
09-11-2012, 03:50 PM
It's a Rumor :) xD

I don't think they'll loose their bonus, or devs will have to make CoP bonus off (this would be good for pvp xD), but there would be way too many complains about it :).. So I do'nt think they will ever be puttin Vanity Bonus off from Dragons and CoP :)

Whirlzap
09-11-2012, 06:50 PM

I don't think they'll loose their bonus, or devs will have to make CoP bonus off (this would be good for pvp xD), but there would be way too many complains about it :).. So I do'nt think they will ever be puttin Vanity Bonus off from Dragons and CoP :)

Or SoH and MFA.
Don't forget you have those too.
Because the COP is the only piece you don't have.

noperly22
09-11-2012, 10:25 PM
1st off devs dont lie.
2nd off nobody told anyone to spend that much gold. Have to be wrong in the head to do so.

Nah i dont read things wrong, i have just had over 5 people come up to me and say that the dragon vanities are loosing their set bonuses, just making sure, i dont actually believe it, and yeah 70m, i saw this a few days ago on thread that got closed, it sold for this price after a bidding war. :D

noperly22
09-11-2012, 10:27 PM
lol nothing wrong? i speaking from personal sights and experiences, whether you believe me or not is up to you

noperly22
09-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Read my post to the flash

The Flash
09-12-2012, 12:01 PM
1st off devs dont lie.

Nah i dont read things wrong, i have just had over 5 people come up to me and say that the dragon vanities are loosing their set bonuses, just making sure, i dont actually believe it, and yeah 70m, i saw this a few days ago on thread that got closed, it sold for this price after a bidding war. :D

Never listen to people that arent in the position to do so because, then you make an assumetion like this and make an *** of u an me.

Also 70mil for a dragon set! Let me guess you read about it or someone told you it sold for that much. You have to learn to think for yourself, not to say that you should dismiss everthing but at the minimim dismiss such ludacris things.

If someone did pay 70mil it goes to show you whats wrong with peoples thinking. You complain about the price increase of potions then go right ahead and buy a 70mil 2 piece set. If that not epic fail i dont know what is.

Happen in real life and baffels me ever time how people complain about the price of gasoline (#1 consumed item in the world which makes it a need if you have a car) or health care or milk ect... is going up. But yet there texting on there new crapphone 5 (or is it 6) or watching a $15 movie or listening to music on those new beats or buying those new jordans.

Point being its a vanity making it a want.

ArtofWar
09-12-2012, 12:22 PM
70 mill ....lmao

lol i think no one will ever have 70 million...

lilweezy
09-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Happen in real life and baffels me ever time how people complain about the price of gasoline (#1 consumed item in the world which makes it a need if you have a car) or health care or milk ect... is going up. But yet there texting on there new crapphone 5 (or is it 6) or watching a $15 movie or listening to music on those new beats or buying those new jordans.

hey what's wrong with wearing jordans?

Energizeric
09-12-2012, 01:55 PM

Quite a few players have 70m. I just don't think anyone would buy a dragon set for that much. One of my good friends in game has all 4 dragon sets plus a bunch of other expensive sets. So his net worth is easily double that.

noperly22
09-12-2012, 09:28 PM

Hunzzz has around 1.1 Billion

Chopper
09-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Hunzzz has around 1.1 Billion

Yeh, and pants that are on fire?

Unxtoxic
09-13-2012, 05:09 AM

Or SoH and MFA.
Don't forget you have those too.
Because the COP is the only piece you don't have.

Still can't believe I miss having the Nuri and Mount fang Elite vanities.

Ephesius
09-13-2012, 02:14 PM
I heard they were taking it off to. Im sure they are and nerfing forgotten bows in one big update which they shouldnt do butb there guna anyways, no matter how much we dont want them to do it

Rare
09-13-2012, 02:23 PM

were you wearing dragon vanity at the time?

Rare
09-13-2012, 02:25 PM
I heard they were taking it off to. Im sure they are and nerfing forgotten bows in one big update which they shouldnt do butb there guna anyways, no matter how much we dont want them to do it

I heard everyone is going to be awarded the Founder's Helm as well as 80M gold if you have less than 20M.

Ephesius
09-13-2012, 02:27 PM
I heard everyone is going to be awarded the Founder's Helm as well as 80M gold if you have less than 20M.

Im jyst saying they shouldnt nerf forgiten items it was hinted