PDA

View Full Version : Party hats and Classics

*Zero*
09-11-2012, 09:57 AM
They are not dropping.
Was they added? If so the have a looooooooow drop rate. Also what happened to Classics they arent dropping either.

Mitchturbo
09-11-2012, 10:01 AM
That's right. Seems like sts have released a bug where classics arnt dropping and party hats arnt either.
They need to be straight with us when revealing new vanity boss drops. Exactly the same thing happened with the Easter event.

Rittik
09-11-2012, 10:03 AM
yes i still remember..about the easter evnt..sts should really fix this ASAP

Rik[Rittik]

Seiyen
09-11-2012, 10:17 AM
I think these vans are just rare as other drop vans(xray,suid,mark.....etc)

*Zero*
09-11-2012, 10:38 AM

Maybe but im still thinking they bugged them.

KillaSkillz
09-11-2012, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE=Seiyen;777564]I think these vans are just rare as other drop vans(xray,suid,mark.....etc)[/QUOTE

should still be a couple to a handful dropping each day. Has anyone seen even one yet? I haven't.

Samhayne
09-11-2012, 11:45 AM

Hey guys,

The dropped party hat is as as Seiyen guessed - as rare as the other world vanities (xray, etc.). It's a bit more rare that we want them to be. They are out there, but your chance to get them on any boss kill is pretty low right now. The team is looking into it. Please keep in mind that they are also hard at work finishing up the expansion, so, just to set expectations, I'm not sure if a tweak to make the Party Hats more frequent will be out that quickly.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and your support!

*Zero*
09-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Hey guys,

The dropped party hat is as as Seiyen guessed - as rare as the other world vanities (xray, etc.). It's a bit more rare that we want them to be. They are out there, but your chance to get them on any boss kill is pretty low right now. The team is looking into it. Please keep in mind that they are also hard at work finishing up the expansion, so, just to set expectations, I'm not sure if a tweak to make the Party Hats more frequent will be out that quickly.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and your support!

So Classic Vanities have same drop rate as xray? Cause they arent dropping either.

Samhayne
09-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Looks like Cinco has a tweak for the Party Hats in work :)

As for the classics, sorry matey I don't know. I'll mention them to the team.

iAmPain
09-11-2012, 12:05 PM
So.. Your saying this Rare hat would be worth 1.3m to 1.4m at the most? for an item to be only worn in a couple of weeks, not worth it as the bunny heads :P

Xaphan Fox
09-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Fun event items should be more common. What use is celebrating a bday in this fashion. Super rare fun hat... Or spend play. Feeling strong armed here

Prestige
09-11-2012, 12:38 PM
@iAmPain: I think Sl vanity prices are based on looks for the most part then comes the rarity. The vanities all probably have the same chance to drop, but people value certain ones higher than others because of the looks. I highly doubt squid is any rarer than any other vanity besides classic vanities/pets, so no prices are not the same. People like certain vanities over the others. Even the discontinued vanities (such as the christmas/easter) do not seem to be rising fast at all compared to the permanent vanity drops.

Deazafla
09-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Yay!! "hard at work finishing up the expansion"!!!

Seiyen
09-11-2012, 01:25 PM
@iAmPain: I think Sl vanity prices are based on looks for the most part then comes the rarity. The vanities all probably have the same chance to drop, but people value certain ones higher than others because of the looks.

+1 for this.
Ps:pretty obvious though.

iAmPain
09-11-2012, 08:16 PM
<--- This guy just assumed it would be as rare as X-Ray & Squid Etc. as Sam quoted Saiyen's opinion.

So he said his opinion leaving a question to be answered, with Yes: Explanation or No: Explanation.

And this happened before Looted Hat's came in the game with a little rarity in it.

And your'e telling me something that is irrelevant to my Question?

That is clearly what I am not Asking..

I don't wana cause any drama, but sometimes People really should just tell the answer to the question being asked.

Or politely giving their answer with a conclusion supporting their answer.