PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Egg 2022 vs 2023

Snaptubepro
04-08-2023, 07:05 AM
Anyone know if this year's platinum egg worth to hoard? I mean,...in 2022, you either get platinum, lammy egg or two arcane crafting components. But in plat egg 2023, platinum is not a guarantee.
Imagine opening platinum egg 2023 and getting bunny ear worth 500g.

QuaseT
04-08-2023, 07:16 AM
Aslong as theres no better alternative to earn plat for gold its worth it I guess

caabarader
04-08-2023, 07:17 AM
Anyone know if this year's platinum egg worth to hoard? I mean,...in 2022, you either get platinum, lammy egg or two arcane crafting components. But in plat egg 2023, platinum is not a guarantee.
Imagine opening platinum egg 2023 and getting bunny ear worth 500g.Last year atleast the chance of getting lammy egg was very low(i opened more than 400x and didnt even get one) and the ingredients just low.
This year seems the chance of getting vanitys are same or close to the chance of getting plats...
I don't know if hoard is a good idea, but personally i would not open or buy them for use, rather than it i would prefer wait an event that contains those boxes with plat's on it..

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

bedyns1
04-08-2023, 08:34 AM
Depends on whats the chance on getting platinum, if u get plat from 1 out of 2(50% chance). Its not that bad if u buy them maybe for 400-500k each.
But if the drop rate of plat is like 1 out of 5 its garbage and dont bother hoarding it. U better buy plat items for gold then. Idk whats the plat drop rate right now.

Itzmemohsin
04-09-2023, 09:43 PM
Last year atleast the chance of getting lammy egg was very low(i opened more than 400x and didnt even get one) and the ingredients just low.
This year seems the chance of getting vanitys are same or close to the chance of getting plats...
I don't know if hoard is a good idea, but personally i would not open or buy them for use, rather than it i would prefer wait an event that contains those boxes with plat's on it..

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o TapatalkUhumm , mister did u try opening the plat eggs urself ?? , As far as i have tried opening around 50 , didn't loot a single vanity or egg , got all plat and 1 radiant shard.

I know even others who have tried opening and mostly only got platinum, the drop of platinum seems almost same as last year , people just spreading rumours without even trying to open.