PDA

View Full Version : Change thoth helm design to fabz design

Violentsaint
09-02-2010, 11:56 PM
hey devs could you please do somthing with the mynas helm of thoth, currently it just looks like a giant rotten tomato on my head, the isis helm has been changed to kavanahs design, any chance you could use fabz helm design for the thoth helm?

UPDATE: feedback from players indicates that blue spikes would look better than the red spikes on fabz helm, it would suit the alien oasis armor, it would also suit the frozen nightmere theme, and also blue is comonly the colour of magic e.g the mana bar and potions.

Im sure the archers in the community are like "hey make our helms look better too!"

all i have to say to that is when the archer caps came out they just looked like a brown swimming cap with a 'hotdog' poking out of the top, the devs have polished it up and put a nice gold trim around it, made the lvl 45 caps red and made the feather more detailed.

as for pure mages... hoods are hoods... i donno what the devs could do about that... maybe in future updates add some pretty designs on them or facepaint/masks?

anyway i really hope the devs read this and give me some feedback... i know they said on facebook that they may do somthing about the look of the thoth helm.. but thats all they said really.

id also like feedback from everyone so that myself and the devs can read it...

thanks for your time

-VS

vulgarstrike
09-03-2010, 12:00 AM
thats a pretty nice idea

Violentsaint
09-03-2010, 12:03 AM
yer... i just think the thoth helm looks a little plain... and it doesnt really go with the rest of the ao2 gear... neither does fabz helm i suppose... but it does look cool none the less...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-03-2010, 12:04 AM
yer... i just think the thoth helm looks a little plain... and it doesnt really go with the rest of the ao2 gear... neither does fabz helm i suppose... but it does look cool none the less...

You said mynas hem of Thoth loooks like a rotten tomato =P

Cascade
09-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Stil trying to get Fabz helm in eh? He's not bribing you to say this is he? Lol

Violentsaint
09-03-2010, 12:14 AM
Stil trying to get Fabz helm in eh? He's not bribing you to say this is he? Lol

no... id just prefer not the have to choose between a rotten tomato or a dead rat on my head...

bmc85uk
09-03-2010, 12:19 AM
I vote Fabz design for the Thoth helm too :cool: just give it blue spikes instead of red

Violentsaint
09-03-2010, 01:27 AM
I vote Fabz design for the Thoth helm too :cool: just give it blue spikes instead of red

agreed. that would totally match the blue and orange alien oasis gear. plus it would match the frozen nightmere campaign aswell.

DO IT!!! DO IT NOW!!! <(o^-^o)>

-VS

Elffy
09-03-2010, 01:27 AM
I still think the archer helms look terrible look the devs for the turn helm off option

gizerbeam
09-03-2010, 01:57 AM
Someones hoarding thoth helms...haha

nattissen_88
09-03-2010, 02:17 AM
If the Thoth helm gets a different designe it should be the same one as the Isis helm but change a colure or something. Like they did whit the kopesh.

Raxie
09-03-2010, 04:30 AM
if it had blue spikes that would be pure ownage.

KingFu
09-03-2010, 04:40 AM
no... id just prefer not the have to choose between a rotten tomato or a dead rat on my head...

DUDE! EVERYONE IS CALLING IT A DEAD RAT! I SAID THAT FIRST! Lol, I said it once I saw it, and told friends, including you, then people started calling it that in town! Ima sue ;)

Warchanter
09-03-2010, 05:44 AM
2nd place doesn't get a design in game only prizes. I would know.

Haikus
09-03-2010, 06:05 AM

we all know what we saw on here or had our little chat with the devs...y would u say i would know?..u know what?..ill tell u..as much as the rest of us do..he didnt say that 2nd place gets a price he said fabz helm should be implemented cuz it looks better than the original thoth helm:)

Violentsaint
09-03-2010, 07:22 AM

i wouldnt mind if they put your epic sword in the game aswell! :P

Warchanter
09-03-2010, 08:05 AM
we all know what we saw on here or had our little chat with the devs...y would u say i would know?..u know what?..ill tell u..as much as the rest of us do..he didnt say that 2nd place gets a price he said fabz helm should be implemented cuz it looks better than the original thoth helm:)

I got second in the design a weapon contest. So I would know lol. Ty saint I wish lol

NinjaStar
09-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Great idea VS! I do agree that thoth helm needs a design upgrade (better design on current isis one too). Isis helmet looks more like a dead dingo... I keep my helm hidden.

icantgetkills
09-03-2010, 08:56 AM
I no a dead fox on your head looks terrable no offence

Azrael
09-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Firat off, i coined the roadkill comment.. Though i cant imagine it is thay hard to realize on ones own.

Secondly, I have been told the thoth helm is in fact already slated to get a change in graphics. What that design will be, I dont know.

FluffNStuff
09-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Firat off, i coined the roadkill comment.. Though i cant imagine it is thay hard to realize on ones own.

Secondly, I have been told the thoth helm is in fact already slated to get a change in graphics. What that design will be, I dont know.

The only hint I have heard is that it look totally different. Would could indicate Fabz, as Fabz is a war helmet and Mynas Helm of Isis is a snack.

Violentsaint
09-03-2010, 04:19 PM

I asked them on facebook if they were gonna make kavanahs headress just for Isis or Thoth aswell and they said just for Isis but they may do somthing different for thoth

Cascade
09-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Fabz helm looks epic in game...Kavanahs looks like roadkill hah

Haikus
09-03-2010, 04:22 PM
they did dude with the update today i just checked its not all that but its ok plus with tiara toad witch something from the 3rd place guy:)

Violentsaint
09-03-2010, 04:33 PM
http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af172/violentsaint321/56358224.png

Sweet!!!! They listened to me!!!

I wish they made the spikes blue but besides that it looks way better than the old Thoth helm.

Also lol at the new frog hat. Its hilarious!

Cascade
09-03-2010, 04:41 PM
I have seen the frog one it has flies flying around it lol! And I have a thoth helm and Isis...I like thoth way better it looks epic.

Violentsaint
09-03-2010, 06:14 PM
I have seen the frog one it has flies flying around it lol! And I have a thoth helm and Isis...I like thoth way better it looks epic.

it looks brutal, im like a freakin gladiator pally!

Elffy
09-03-2010, 06:54 PM

Lol this comment was clearly untrue.

Elffy
09-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Not sure if that was a good brutal or bad one but I think it looks cool and you can always turn helm off

Hayabusaz
09-03-2010, 07:06 PM
WOW !! Fabz One Looks EPIC !!

Kavanah's One Is Like A Dead Rat Licking My Face --" .. Sorry But True ... :(

Demonicdevyn
09-03-2010, 07:20 PM
vs wanna get me fabz helm?

Raxie
09-03-2010, 08:50 PM
i love fabz's one! he should get a prize; not a pl shield but at least some money, platinum or something. as well as to the guy who created the mad frog design.:p

Violentsaint
09-03-2010, 11:15 PM
i love fabz's one! he should get a prize; not a pl shield but at least some money, platinum or something. as well as to the guy who created the mad frog design.:p

fabs got platinum and his choice of a vanity hat from the plat store for placing 2nd