PDA

View Full Version : Burnt Tongue :/

Unxtoxic
09-11-2012, 03:41 PM
OK so last Saturday I burnt my tongue eating some hot chicken. I can't even begin on how much it sucks to have a burnt tongue :/ first off I can't even eat any of my favorite foods. Second my taste buds are all messed up, so when I try to eat something it tastes really plain even thought I know it would taste really good. Third sometimes it hurts to because a lot of words involve using your tongue. Fourth it stings the whole entire day. I can take the pain but I would feel better without the it. What I would like to know is has anyone else gotten a burnt tongue? If you did what did you do to relieve the pain/get rid of it? I've tried eating a lot of ice cream (Only good part of having a burnt tongue) and I've tried ice as well. But none of them seem to take the pain away long enough. Hopefully I can get better soon :)

Worship
09-11-2012, 03:47 PM
I had one awhile back.. I just waited it out. I heard sucking on mint leaves/sugar leaves helps :D

Noodleleg
09-11-2012, 03:49 PM
This is when I run to jello... Helps me lose some weight too ^_^!

Zeus
09-11-2012, 08:37 PM
Yogurt and dairy help a lot, as well as jams.

Anything cool or room temperature is great, honestly.

Kaytar
09-11-2012, 08:54 PM
I've burned my toung and got a busted lip. Busted lips suck because if you get salt in it, it hurts

Covert
09-11-2012, 09:00 PM
i recommend never biting into a hot pocket upon removing from the oven...

...just dont

thecrankybearsam
09-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Ive got my tongue burnt...but not that bad bro. Slap that tongue and tell it who's boss

Sent from my Ipod

Noodleleg
09-12-2012, 04:47 PM
Ive got my tongue burnt...but not that bad bro. Slap that tongue and tell it who's boss

Sent from my Ipod

-slaps-

Fk it hurts... My new boss's name is tongue.

SkillFullGamer
09-13-2012, 08:40 PM
HA!.

Zaonabiuibil
09-13-2012, 08:52 PM
Light your hand on fire, it'll take the pain away from your tongue ;)

(LOL DON'T DO IT.)