PDA

View Full Version : 09.11.01 Never Forgotten.

Paar
09-11-2012, 04:12 PM
11 years ago today, tragedy struck this nation. I just wanted to take some time and remember those who were very brave and all the people who died that day. R.I.P. to all the ones who died and prayers to the families.

I just want to ask everyone. Where were you and what were you doing on this tradgic day?

I don't remember anything at all being 4 and all. Feel free to share your story with everyone if you'd like to.

~Jake.

CrimsonTider
09-11-2012, 04:23 PM
I had just been discharged from the Air Force and had started back to college. I was walking through the main area of the student center to take my first Biology test when I noticed a group of students around the tv. This was not long after the first tower had been struck. By the time I made it within viewing sight of the tv, the second tower was struck. I stood there with my miuth wide open and tears followed.

I will never forget

Walkhardd
09-11-2012, 04:29 PM
I was getting ready for school and watching MTV. (When it was music) it went to live coverage after the first plane hit. Literally. 1 min. Later the 2nd plane hit..I was like wtf. We watched the news at school all day.

Worship
09-11-2012, 04:32 PM
We had a moment of silence for 2 minutes straight at school today for this..

Worth it

NYCFanMan
09-11-2012, 04:38 PM
I was in Brooklyn, New York. I was only 4 but I still remember!

Nihiliste
09-11-2012, 04:50 PM
I almost burst to tears today, we had a moment of silence and I was tearing up but held it in! :)

Piosidon
09-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Screw u Osama and all ur friends! Keep burning underground
( my thoughts when I remembered it was the 11th )

Paar
09-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Fk u Osama and all ur friends! Keep burning in hell
( my thoughts when I remembered it was the 11th )

I'm sure alot of people felt the same, but if you could edit this post. I'd like to keep this thread as civil as possible. Thanks in advance.

Wretch
09-11-2012, 11:46 PM
I had just been discharged from the Air Force and had started back to college. I was walking through the main area of the student center to take my first Biology test when I noticed a group of students around the tv. This was not long after the first tower had been struck. By the time I made it within viewing sight of the tv, the second tower was struck. I stood there with my miuth wide open and tears followed.

I will never forget

Thank you for serving our country!

Battlegrinder
09-12-2012, 11:45 AM
I was in my room when I heard my mom crying. I ran over to hear room to see what was going on, and caught a replay of the first tower being struck. i remember mom wanted me to leave the room, but I don't recall if I did or not. I think I just sat down next to her and gave her a hug while we sat and watched the news. I can't remember much ease that happened that day, but I still recall running in and seeing the impact with crystal clarity.

razerfingers
09-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Um, i was 5 i dont remember anything. :33

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Moongem
09-12-2012, 06:33 PM
I was at my grandma's house (I was like 4) and heard she was crying so I ran over and saw what was on the T.V...

SkillFullGamer
09-13-2012, 08:40 PM
In a hundred years people will still remember....