PDA

View Full Version : PVP twinks reworks

Xmap-AL
04-09-2023, 10:17 PM
I want to help twink players pvp community to became alive again ,Since we all knows twinks at lvl 41 below is dead af,
Due to its lack of items and para gems
We can earn new items thro event
Such as igneath weapons, Arlor rings, and we have massive ava belt,greed belt available in game
And many twinks will reawake there equipments again to get the best stats not only in endgame but in twinks also (additional income in community tho)
And also players all they need the new damage gems like para gem only that have additional stats when equiped, because many items lose already thro banned hahaha.
We would love sts if they release para gems again thro event or the new one :)
I'm pretty sure it will be alive again :)

Sent from my 21081111RG using Tapatalk

Ploid
04-10-2023, 03:02 AM
No, PvP is dead because someone with better Awakes will win 8/10 times.

There's no point playing a losing battle.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Xmap-AL
04-10-2023, 03:10 AM
No, PvP is dead because someone with better Awakes will win 8/10 times.

There's no point playing a losing battle.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkIts not be dead if they will give new damage aura same as paracelsus gem

Sent from my 21081111RG using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
04-10-2023, 04:04 AM
After all the exprimentatipn, I still don't understand why they can't make a twink under 10 , under 15 level zones with no awakes as a complete different game mode.

It can make new players get in. We can use any weapon maybe scaled down to that level be it kraken to galen /jord items but the procs/stats have to be reworked accordingly.

Needs a lot of manpower to pull this off but will cause huge influx of players.

They can also monetise this by adding specific gems for plat, only difference in power would be those specific jewels.
All others need skill in gameplay , positioning and selection of appropriate gearset for the win.

Switchback
04-10-2023, 10:05 AM
After all the exprimentatipn, I still don't understand why they can't make a twink under 10 , under 15 level zones with no awakes as a complete different game mode.

It can make new players get in. We can use any weapon maybe scaled down to that level be it kraken to galen /jord items but the procs/stats have to be reworked accordingly.

Needs a lot of manpower to pull this off but will cause huge influx of players.

They can also monetise this by adding specific gems for plat, only difference in power would be those specific jewels.
All others need skill in gameplay , positioning and selection of appropriate gearset for the win.

I would say a company doesnt make money off of making a popular twink bracket. Now if sts had resources to expend then i guess they would work on it. I think we are struggling at developing end game content so the thought of using time on balancing a lv 15 char for pvp seems like a complete waste of time. One time purchases of some gem wouldnt do much of anything, they make their money off of people gambling on lootboxes. Putting some gem that is only useful for LLD doesnt seem like something that i want to be my rare loot while spending money. That would leave me to believe they would have to be decently common. That doesnt do anything for making money.

TLDR: Not enough time/money or profit.