PDA

View Full Version : Is purple machines better than plat ones ?

123RezzTheMage321
04-10-2023, 03:57 PM
I keep getting more plat eggs from purple machines
Than plat machines
Have a few runs where even 10 plat machines didn't drop a single plat
Instead dropped 5k gold and a basket LoL

I thought it should be the other way around 😮*💨
Or should I not use luck and run the event

Hooolster
04-10-2023, 06:49 PM
Tbh both of them suck hahaha but purple seems to drop more and plat machines drop the vanities more

LichKing1
04-11-2023, 03:26 AM
Yh seems like purple is better

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Greazemk
04-11-2023, 03:49 AM
I think it is because purple machines appear more often.

caabarader
04-11-2023, 04:24 AM
I undestand this: purple machines drops purple eggs(legendary) that rerolls and turn it plat eggs(mythic so it does give more than plat machine, that drops plat eggs(mythic) and reroll turn them on basked(vanity).
So by irony of fate its better use luck on purple machines and don't on plat machines, tho we don't know the machine type.

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

LichKing1
04-11-2023, 07:06 AM
I undestand this: purple machines drops purple eggs(legendary) that rerolls and turn it plat eggs(mythic so it does give more than plat machine, that drops plat eggs(mythic) and reroll turn them on basked(vanity).
So by irony of fate its better use luck on purple machines and don't on plat machines, tho we don't know the machine type.

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o TapatalkU cant reroll beyond mythic, and especially u cant reroll vanities, but u r right about purples dropping purple eggs which reroll to platinum, plat machines just have bigger loot table with stuff we dont actually want

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Ploid
04-11-2023, 09:08 PM
U cant reroll beyond mythic, and especially u cant reroll vanities, but u r right about purples dropping purple eggs which reroll to platinum, plat machines just have bigger loot table with stuff we dont actually want

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using TapatalkNo, I don't think Purple Egg reroll into Plat Eggs.

If that was the case, purple machine would drop all Plat Eggs if you were running with 100% Luck.

Luck only rerolls into purple eggs. I recoken Plat Eggs are in different loot-table, luck doesn't allow you to jump loot-table.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

HiHelloo
04-12-2023, 07:16 AM
Need 10 post