PDA

View Full Version : any level requirement to get the little party hat after waving?

blurryeyes
09-11-2012, 08:12 PM
How come my level 1 toon cant get the little hat after waving?

Fao
09-11-2012, 08:24 PM
No level requirements! You just had to wave at certain hats at a certain time to get them, the only hats you can get now are the mini purple ambassador hats, not many people have the big hat for that! Otherwise the only way to get one is to transfer it from another character through stash, if you don't had any at all, you can't get anymore! I'm sure they'll come out with more, but not the same colors!

blurryeyes
09-11-2012, 08:29 PM
No level requirements! You just had to wave at certain hats at a certain time to get them, the only hats you can get now are the mini purple ambassador hats, not many people have the big hat for that! Otherwise the only way to get one is to transfer it from another character through stash, if you don't had any at all, you can't get anymore! I'm sure they'll come out with more, but not the same colors!

ok i found out why, its because i kept a little birthday party hat in my stash, now i transfer it to another character, and i can get it

thecrankybearsam
09-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Weird incident