View Full Version : Is there a way to deal with bullies?

Angelaxd
04-10-2023, 09:46 PM
There is a person who is insulting and offending everyone in my guild at exaggerated levels, but he always deletes the account once he insults, how can I deal with this? I can't put him on the ignore list because I don't know who his main account is and he always deletes the account where he insults everyone

Repent
04-10-2023, 10:02 PM
sounds like you need to change the ways you recruit new players.

Angelaxd
04-10-2023, 10:46 PM
sounds like you need to change the ways you recruit new players.

I don't think this is the case, there should be a way to find out who that person is, to avoid robberies and harassment like this, it is essential

Stephencobear
04-10-2023, 11:14 PM
I use one acc to track some ppl, mute the name. When the new acc speaks up mute it & see if the new name is “already on your ignore list”, use the same method to speculate on what the main acc is, type that supposed name on the ignored list acc, see if it’s “already on your list”
Voila, dox

Also grow thick skin, an insult is empty usually

Angelaxd
04-10-2023, 11:32 PM
I use one acc to track some ppl, mute the name. When the new acc speaks up mute it & see if the new name is “already on your ignore list”, use the same method to speculate on what the main acc is, type that supposed name on the ignored list acc, see if it’s “already on your list”
Voila, dox

Also grow thick skin, an insult is empty usually

I understand your point but it is not the case since that person deletes the account once he sends his message

Elec
04-11-2023, 12:18 AM
I understand your point but it is not the case since that person deletes the account once he sends his message

That's actually a lot of effort...When he deleted his account, he would need to start over to lv1.
What did you do to him O_o

chiiwawa
04-11-2023, 12:22 AM
I don't like bullies and harrassment but you have to realize your online everyday with thousands of people in a game and millions of people elsewhere online. Like Stephen said, You have to grow thick skin. Brush it off and move on. Sometimes thats all you can do. Don't waste all your online fun time trying to locate a moron.

Fwend
04-11-2023, 12:46 AM
There is a person who is insulting and offending everyone in my guild at exaggerated levels, but he always deletes the account once he insults, how can I deal with this? I can't put him on the ignore list because I don't know who his main account is and he always deletes the account where he insults everyone

This is a major issue on game.

It is the same players who stalk, bully, harass others daily and this can be continuous for years.

Unfortunately you have only a few options.

You can mute them each and every time they go on different characters and when they make new accounts.

Screen shot and report the bullying to STS Customer service, thinking STS will have a duty of care to their customers and protect players welfare by banning these toxic , psychopathic players.

It is a shame that STS do not ban them all, and continuously allow players to bully others daily.

What is bullying?

Bullying is an ongoing and deliberate misuse of power in relationships through repeated verbal, physical and/or social behaviour that intends to cause physical, social and/or psychological harm. It can involve an individual or a group misusing their power, or perceived power, over one or more persons who feel unable to stop it from happening.

A little bit of empathy goes a long way, put yourself in others shoes and think how would you feel if you where in their situation? try to understand what others think and feel before you speak. Choose your words wisely and think how they would react to what you are trying to convey.

If you see it, please do report it, I really do hope STS address this serious matter and not just reply to the victims, mute the other player.

For the mental health of other players and the social and safety of others who just wish to play the game drama free and for entertainment and fun.

Susanne
04-11-2023, 01:30 AM
Enable chats from friends and guildmates only. Also, don't invite level 1 players to your guild. Simples.

LichKing1
04-11-2023, 02:30 AM
Just report, doesnt matter if they switch accounts or whatever

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
04-11-2023, 07:56 PM

Do you really need to point out this in forums unnecessarily? There's an option to literally disable tells from outsiders.

And with your unlogical comments on every single thread you have commented, does this really surprise you?

asommers
04-11-2023, 08:09 PM
Report any harassment to Customer Support and we will look into it.

-ALS