PDA

View Full Version : B) 999x plat eggs 800k each

Zerofksgvn
04-12-2023, 04:54 PM
IGN (infamousbot) I’m online , no limit looking for 2b in plat eggs ty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garm
04-12-2023, 07:28 PM
Ayo bro idk if anyone has ever told you about this Magical thing called the auction? So it's this magical place with all types of products listed. Thousands of platinum eggs are listed and sold daily for under 800k you should look into it. Take my advice you should have no shortage of Plat eggs and your 2b should be spent within 2 days. If you need help finding this magic place let me know and I can share a tutorial link. Hope this helps 🤓.

Hooolster
04-12-2023, 07:31 PM
Ayo bro idk if anyone has ever told you about this Magical thing called the auction? So it's this magical place with all types of products listed. Thousands of platinum eggs are listed and sold daily for under 800k you should look into it. Take my advice you should have no shortage of Plat eggs and your 2b should be spent within 2 days. If you need help finding this magic place let me know and I can share a tutorial link. Hope this helps ��.

LOL good one

Rafaop
04-12-2023, 07:34 PM
Xdddddddddd

Zerofksgvn
04-12-2023, 08:23 PM
LOL good one

Did you see what auction was at because I tanked the market for 6 hours ? Get real lmfao there’s multiple ways to trade in AL kick rocks little boy ty

Zerofksgvn
04-12-2023, 08:26 PM
Did you see what auction was at because I tanked the market for 6 hours ? Get real lmfao there’s multiple ways to trade in AL kick rocks little boy ty

@garm

Garm
04-12-2023, 08:36 PM
My daily good deed for the day was wasted on you I see. No need to be angry little guy. I understand it can be frustrating to have been in the dark for so long. I can only imagine how much time and gold you could have saved using my pro tip. I'd be upset too but we can't all be smart the world needs balance. Don't let it get you down champ 🤓.