PDA

View Full Version : K stone- relic

FallenOne
09-12-2012, 06:03 AM
hey STS. Shouldn't you just make K stone a relic drop? It doesn't even drop as often as obsidian or just about the same since more people run more on the last boss.
Plus K stone has stats of like relic gem (or stronger than other legendaries):P

Carapace
09-12-2012, 11:17 AM
hey STS. Shouldn't you just make K stone a relic drop? It doesn't even drop as often as obsidian or just about the same since more people run more on the last boss.

I'm thinking about it actually, but making it a relic would involve locking at level 31 only to keep consistent with the idea of Relics. The drop rate is probably more in line with a relic though.

HunterSLAYER
09-12-2012, 12:33 PM
I'm thinking about it actually, but making it a relic would involve locking at level 31 only to keep consistent with the idea of Relics. The drop rate is probably more in line with a relic though.

Drop rate's not working as shown in the loot table =.="'

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

SexyIsland
09-12-2012, 12:34 PM
That needs to be changed, the fact that it says there is a 2% drop rate it's not actually working that way. It works more of a 0.2% or 0.1% all I have gotten is greens no K Stone yet. If it is this rare maybe it should be a relic and yes a level 31 gem. But if not Plz fix it and actually make it drop as of what it says 2% chance :)

bronislav84
09-12-2012, 04:46 PM

I'm thinking about it actually, but making it a relic would involve locking at level 31 only to keep consistent with the idea of Relics. The drop rate is probably more in line with a relic though.Locking at level 31? What does this mean? Does it mean that making something a relic means it can't scale, and Harg's drops will not scale higher come next level cap raise? Really?

Reyven
09-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Locking at level 31? What does this mean? Does it mean that making something a relic means it can't scale, and Harg's drops will not scale higher come next level cap raise? Really?

Not sure I like the idea of locking it, but then I'm thinking that something better may come along with the future updates and additions (when the lvl cap is raised and new missions are added).

RedRyder
09-12-2012, 08:36 PM
They're elite items, like in pl, and I don't think the pl elites will scale in the next level cap. I'm assuming the future relics for 36, 41, etc. will be much better than their predecessors, even if they were to be scaled.

Jcyee
09-12-2012, 09:45 PM
so whats the deal with the drop rate? :/

FallenOne
09-13-2012, 03:13 AM
locking it probably means "for now" it is gonna be kept at 31. I'm guessing it might change level when we have the new level cap.

RedRyder
09-13-2012, 08:43 AM
locking it probably means "for now" it is gonna be kept at 31. I'm guessing it might change level when we have the new level cap.

Or change to another gem completely again.

Carapace
09-13-2012, 06:01 PM
changing it to another gem doesn't seem likely, if this becomes a relic status than the likely course of action is all of the current k-stones in play would remain, and a new level 31 would replace the level 30 in that fight.

By remain I mean level x-30, since there is no level 31 K-Stone

mafiainc42
09-13-2012, 10:01 PM

Ok then why does it state 2%!!!%%%%%jsjehddhejemKwjf

Jcyee
09-14-2012, 12:51 AM
Ok then why does it state 2%!!!%%%%%jsjehddhejemKwjf

bless you. lol

but really though... why?

FallenOne
09-14-2012, 03:30 AM
bless you. lol

but really though... why?

probably because the two legendaries combined are 2% K stone only takes up 0.1%

bronislav84
09-14-2012, 10:37 AM
So then Cara are you saying all Relics in general will not scale higher than 31? I'm having trouble understanding what you're saying.

Carapace
09-14-2012, 02:29 PM
So then Cara are you saying all Relics in general will not scale higher than 31? I'm having trouble understanding what you're saying.

Relics are intended to be the current Elite Cap level items available in the game. When the next expansion comes out these level 31 relics will remain, however the ones already available are forever going to be level 31. There will be new ones that will be added in the expansion that accommodate the level cap associated with that level raise, which for the sake of argument would be say level 36 items.

This is the current thought, though nothing is for certain just yet.

Aaroniero Arruruerie
09-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Soooo basically

When lvl 36 cap comes out, the only relics available will be lvl 31 and lvl 36

Then when lvl 41 cap comes out, we will have lvl 31, lvl 36, and lvl 41 relics

Then when lvl 46 cap comes out, we will have lvl 31, lvl 36, lvl 41, and lvl 46 relics

thats the idea?

sun light
09-15-2012, 06:31 PM
or the idea is when lvl cup will be 36 there no availble drop of relic lvl 31?
so the only relic drops in game will be lvl 36?
or like he said there will be relic drops at lvl 31,36,41 etc.. 3 differents relic items at the same time...

FallenOne
09-15-2012, 10:14 PM
or the idea is when lvl cup will be 36 there no availble drop of relic lvl 31?
so the only relic drops in game will be lvl 36?
or like he said there will be relic drops at lvl 31,36,41 etc.. 3 differents relic items at the same time...

The idea is that relic is going to turn into the level cap of the current patch I think.
Meaning at the next cap all relic would be 36, next next =41 and so on

mafiainc42
09-15-2012, 10:26 PM
Lvl 31 relics will remain 31 forever and the new campaigns will wield new lvl 36 relics. The k stone will cont to increase as lvls increase..

FallenOne
09-16-2012, 02:54 AM
Lvl 31 relics will remain 31 forever and the new campaigns will wield new lvl 36 relics. The k stone will cont to increase as lvls increase..

oh ok, so the relic stuff in level 31 would turn into trash once there is new relic items in 36.

mafiainc42
09-16-2012, 03:08 AM
So bye the time u get one they will be useless

sun light
09-16-2012, 08:55 AM
if they will gone so they will be like undead mask, cos u wont be able to get it.
i mean the weapon, the relic stone will be trash cos u wont be able to show off with it ;)

Aaroniero Arruruerie
09-16-2012, 09:05 AM
they arent event themed, so they'll be there forever, its just like the kriegberg stone, there are level variations.

obsidian stones wont become trash, because the stats will probably be more than lvl 31-34 legendaries, remember lvl 25 kriegberg stone is actually still stronger than any lvl 30 shadow gem.

point is, I think the loot tables will be the same, but eventually new stuff will go beyond that. new relics to hunt and all...

Lady_Pebbles
09-16-2012, 02:08 PM
If they do change the kriegberge stone at all, they should also change its stats. The lvl30 stone only has one stat difference from the lvl25 stone (I think its +1 dmg).. which is ridiculous. O.o

EDIT: Also, Relics would be a great way to introduce crafting to the game if we were allowed to craft them into better stones. Or if we can use them to add more stats to our weapons via crafting. Allowing us to have a more customizable stats for our characters. As we are now, everyone's stats are pretty much the same.

bronislav84
09-17-2012, 10:25 AM

oh ok, so the relic stuff in level 31 would turn into trash once there is new relic items in 36.Yes so basically Harg's drops will be useless once the cap goes up since they won't scale.

And thanks Cara for the explanation.

zhiekzfear
09-19-2012, 12:10 AM
Woot woot seems theres a topic here ^_^
Can I just request for a clear drop rate for the K-stone coz even i use elixirs, do solo nor multy runs for a straight 3 hours non-stop hunting that already cost me 300k of gold.....
To bad to say all i get was a legendary weapon.... and it lost the appetite and mood of anticipating it will drop at the stated drop rate...
I think fixing the drop rate will be better than doing another issue on the Stone classification for K- Stone... ^_^
More powers to all ^_^

HunterSLAYER
09-19-2012, 12:34 AM
Hi I'm Zodiac, looking for a MMO/multiplayer experience on the iPad. I liked the game, I liked the classes and abilities, I hope this game goes from strength to strength!

Hi Dillinger, grouped with you for a bit, it was fun, not much lag on my end, I just found the controls a little awkward at times, but lots of fun so far!

+1

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2