View Full Version : Mage Proc help

Behoove
04-13-2023, 09:59 AM
Hey, Iīve been gone from the game for a few months and was wondering if someone can help me out on how to get the most damage out of my gears.

From what Iīve learnt so far (please correct anything that is wrong) Kraken Gun + Kraken armor are strongest, Kraken gun needs charged attacks to trigger itīs proc, does that mean I am best off just running around charging auto attacks and thatīs it? There has to be more to it, when do I use skills, when do I charge auto attacks or when do i just single tap them? Now Iīve also been told switching to Zaarus set once kraken gun procs boosts the damage significantly? And the last thing, lots of haste seems to be good for kraken gun. For example at the current event map I see some mages one shotting several egg machines within seconds, while I am out here charge attacking every single one and hoping for a proc lol. Maybe someone can help out an old pleb like me with some mechanics haha, cheers and ty in advance

Switchback
04-13-2023, 11:02 AM
Kraken boss weapons do DoT damage, basically just hit the boss and watch it die. Not much to it, spam skills. Game is too easy right now, no challenges.

Hooolster
04-13-2023, 11:58 AM
Hey, Iīve been gone from the game for a few months and was wondering if someone can help me out on how to get the most damage out of my gears.

From what Iīve learnt so far (please correct anything that is wrong) Kraken Gun + Kraken armor are strongest, Kraken gun needs charged attacks to trigger itīs proc, does that mean I am best off just running around charging auto attacks and thatīs it? There has to be more to it, when do I use skills, when do I charge auto attacks or when do i just single tap them? Now Iīve also been told switching to Zaarus set once kraken gun procs boosts the damage significantly? And the last thing, lots of haste seems to be good for kraken gun. For example at the current event map I see some mages one shotting several egg machines within seconds, while I am out here charge attacking every single one and hoping for a proc lol. Maybe someone can help out an old pleb like me with some mechanics haha, cheers and ty in advance

for egg event u proc kraken armor + aqua and u can 1 shot the eggs with smugg gun or proc krak armor and krak belt and gun then use smugg or krak gun :)

Behoove
04-13-2023, 12:45 PM
for egg event u proc kraken armor + aqua and u can 1 shot the eggs with smugg gun or proc krak armor and krak belt and gun then use smugg or krak gun :)

Thanks! Very helpful

Ploid
04-13-2023, 10:44 PM
Proc Kraken Gun + Armor, switch to Smugg + Mythic Set, and spam basic attacks

Arcane Armor Proc should increase the Smugg Basic Attack damage + Mythic Set gives you a better boost which will also increase Kraken Gun DoT damage.

This is ofc for boss fights.

I think this would be the best load-out?

For normals maps, you can run around using Krak Staff + Krak Armor.

For this event map, Proc Krak Armor, switch to mythic set + smugg gun on same load-out.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Behoove
04-13-2023, 11:49 PM
Proc Kraken Gun + Armor, switch to Smugg + Mythic Set, and spam basic attacks

Arcane Armor Proc should increase the Smugg Basic Attack damage + Mythic Set gives you a better boost which will also increase Kraken Gun DoT damage.

This is ofc for boss fights.

I think this would be the best load-out?

For normals maps, you can run around using Krak Staff + Krak Armor.

For this event map, Proc Krak Armor, switch to mythic set + smugg gun on same load-out.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Appreciate the detailed info, thanks a lot!