PDA

View Full Version : relic axes design

sun light
09-12-2012, 09:14 AM
hi, i saw the relic hammer design, and it has red lights and a smoke.
i whould be happy if u can make the axes more "alive" add them a smoke too, myb like some of plat weapons, manic mask etc..
cos they seems so "dead"
dont be mistake, i like theier design very much!
but also in think a smoke, or a bit sparkle, or red light line whould be much more than how they look now ;)
after all.. its also relic

FallenOne
09-12-2012, 09:27 AM
I do agree to make the axes more "sparkly" but then I guess it isn't sparkly now since it is the more "unimportant one" and in my own opinion it actually sucks more than legendary weapons from boxes.
For me it's infused or no relic.

sun light
09-12-2012, 08:40 PM
relic weapon has effects
and its limited time weapon, till the next lvl cup, so it should be special look also.
and in fact the hammer has "sparky" design like red eyes and smoke. so why not axes too?

FallenOne
09-13-2012, 03:07 AM
relic weapon has effects
and its limited time weapon, till the next lvl cup, so it should be special look also.
and in fact the hammer has "sparky" design like red eyes and smoke. so why not axes too?

limited time? is it? I don't think so....

sun light
09-13-2012, 06:22 AM
relic weapon has effects

limited time? is it? I don't think so....
i think cara said it is till the next lvl cup(36?)
cos relic its the lvl cup items.
in the next lvl cup there will be another relic items lvl 36

FallenOne
09-13-2012, 06:46 AM
i think cara said it is till the next lvl cup(36?)
cos relic its the lvl cup items.
in the next lvl cup there will be another relic items lvl 36

Somehow I think they will remain, its not like K stone disappeared from drop list.

sun light
09-13-2012, 12:17 PM
idk, relic is the highest lvl stone and weapon DROP (not included allys)
so what i understand that its like the lvl up krieg weapon lvl 26 and now the lvl cup pet, that will be over when the new lvl cup will come.
thats why is think those relic willbbe disapear from the drops at next lvl cup

Theholyangel
09-13-2012, 03:24 PM
lols i agree sun ;-) it would be nice if the vines moved or it glowed and such, instead of it being all bleh ;-0

kharmel
09-15-2012, 03:24 AM
totally agree;-) It's like a dead relic. It is like "brand" weapon that you get from firebrand pack that has no fire.;-(
>What for it is a relic when you use it,like no impact at all. Just like an ordinary axe..IMO.
>And btw, add some DPS on it. It is almost same as any big sword out there.Though it is a good weapon overall. It must not come into par with any big sword out there because it is a relic. A bit of DPS higher would be sufficient. But anyways, just a suggestion. Its all ur call!
>hi there holy;-)

HunterSLAYER
09-15-2012, 03:32 AM
totally agree;-) It's like a dead relic. It is like "brand" weapon that you get from firebrand pack that has no fire.;-(
>What for it is a relic when you use it,like no impact at all. Just like an ordinary axe..IMO.
>And btw, add some DPS on it. It is almost same as any big sword out there.Though it is a good weapon overall. It must not come into par with any big sword out there because it is a relic. A bit of DPS higher would be sufficient. But anyways, just a suggestion. Its all ur call!
>hi there holy;-)

It should look like the other Relic weapon, the Hargkyth's infused hammer with glowing eyes and purple smoke ^_^

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

moonway03
09-23-2012, 07:19 AM
I would say add effects like a water swirling around the relic axe like a watersnake crawling around :-)

Skeokateva
10-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Any extra love added to the relic axes would be greatly appreciated. We spent a lot of time and effort on obtaining the axes just to have them abruptly out styled and come to the realization that they cause suicide in pvp. Please spice the axes up just a lil bit for all the suicides they caused;)
Lol tyty
Sent from my GT-P5113