PDA

View Full Version : any future updates for Dark legends

souldeath4
09-12-2012, 03:11 PM
I was wondering if dark legends will get crafting on it. That would be cool to craft weapons on dark legends. I know that star legends and pocket legends have craft, so I would guess that dark legends will get it in a future update.

Theholyangel
09-12-2012, 03:12 PM
lols that sounds like an awesome idea there ^,^ i agree

Carapace
09-12-2012, 05:13 PM
we definitely want to, but because DL is unique, the crafting system needs a bit of different support to make it work well with the game and items we have. Documents exist, ideas are rolling, and it's really just a question of time and development :vsmile:

I wish I could put a timeframe on it for you guys!

Aaroniero Arruruerie
09-12-2012, 05:20 PM
can i have a one handed weapon with gems inbued in it? sounds good, non?

souldeath4
09-14-2012, 03:24 PM
we definitely want to, but because DL is unique, the crafting system needs a bit of different support to make it work well with the game and items we have. Documents exist, ideas are rolling, and it's really just a question of time and development :vsmile:

I wish I could put a timeframe on it for you guys!

Its good hear that the game might have that feature in the future. I like playing dark legends. AWESOME Game and the other games look awesome, but I mostly just play dark legends. Can't wait for Arcane legends to come out.

Iarabam
09-14-2012, 03:45 PM
That would awesome. I would also like, for instance, adding gems to vanities.

Who wouldn't want a +1 attack blue biker helmet?

FallenOne
09-18-2012, 06:21 AM
That would awesome. I would also like, for instance, adding gems to vanities.

Who wouldn't want a +1 attack blue biker helmet?

me, it looks ugly. :D!
also would be a pain once we change vanities.

YuNoEatBeaRs
09-19-2012, 11:24 AM
Upgrading gems would be cool imo, nothing big tho, just +1 +2 in one of the stats would be enough.