PDA

View Full Version : The pvpers of DL

Theholyangel
09-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Well i'm pretty bored and thought, might as well just put up a thread talking about what i like most in DL. PVP :D all the runners, chargers, groupers, defenders and such ^,.,^ anything of it, any ideas, post up ;-)

Cero
09-13-2012, 04:15 AM
I like flag farmers. They come back after death like a bot who has a rally point on enemy flags

bbt1
09-13-2012, 05:10 AM
I like knowing theholyangel will b in his corner jus wait till he starts typing and attack XD

Xlilithii
09-13-2012, 04:20 PM
I like knowing theholyangel will b in his corner jus wait till he starts typing and attack XD

Lol, Meowy

Theholyangel
09-13-2012, 07:44 PM

Lols i work it out anyway ;-) muahaha

Theholyangel
09-13-2012, 07:45 PM
I like flag farmers. They come back after death like a bot who has a rally point on enemy flags

And i agree ^,^ theyre good players, never give up on the flag :-)

sirtibby
09-14-2012, 10:53 AM
Spawn, run to flag, die. Spawn, run to flag igotitigotitigotit die, spawn, run to flag.

That's why I have so many deaths. XD

ManDiDi
09-14-2012, 11:18 AM
I like guarding the gate, nothing gives me more satisfaction than to wait for that ever persistent flag runner to try get pass and... *Bamb* Gate closed!! "Access Denied!! try again later" Sigh... i smile just thinking about it :D

monarchival
09-15-2012, 11:05 PM
I like guarding the gate, nothing gives me more satisfaction than to wait for that ever persistent flag runner to try get pass and... *Bamb* Gate closed!! "Access Denied!! try again later" Sigh... i smile just thinking about it :D

I like to kill the gate keepers, then wait for them to return and close the gate on them.....lol
Oh, and hit them with vs before i close it. :)
And hit them with it again when it opens :)

Lady_Pebbles
09-16-2012, 04:12 PM
I like offensive mode and just fight until Im dead or run and get a heart lol. Or even defending the flag carrier, going for flag myself, or being a pain in the arse to the enemy team while at the gate. I always make sure to hit the switch when Im about to die so I can come back and get revenge! Mwahahahahaha! XD

Hell I just love PvPing on DL lol.

XchilangopwnX
09-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Assassinating is the way for me. Kill kill and master the art of killing. Kiting FA users.

Recently, I have been trying to get my flag captures up, but the hunt is in my veins and I just can't keep from preying on the enemy.

FallenOne
09-17-2012, 05:58 AM
Assassinating is the way for me. Kill kill and master the art of killing. Kiting FA users.

Recently, I have been trying to get my flag captures up, but the hunt is in my veins and I just can't keep from preying on the enemy.

Recently, my DL lags like hell, I can't even see my opponent and I die. KD drop like hell :(
all i can do now is go get the flag and die.

Theholyangel
09-20-2012, 02:41 PM
aha ;-) ive been on offense much lately, though is shift to all ^,^ just depends on what match it is and whos playing ^,^ and as thren said, gotta love pvp on DL :-)