PDA

View Full Version : This guy is askin for it

thecrankybearsam
09-12-2012, 08:57 PM
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q488/samxjajke/151949DD-029F-404A-B3CD-E2C121AAAEB7-2141-00000439968C33B5.jpg
I cannot believe this! This is simply me asking a guy to stop hitting me and he tells me to STFU? Un freakin believable! He even said he doesn't care if he gets banned! This right here is what I call a stupid pedafile that tries to get banned from all MMOs lol. Don't know about you guys, but I want pvp taken out. People feel that they can say ANYTHING in pvp and act like jerks. Pvp will never get taken out, I know, but I'm never playing pvp again due to idiots like these. I SO CRANKY

ThePvpTwink
09-12-2012, 09:01 PM
:/ ...just becaise 1 person in pvp wasnt nice doesnt mean all of them r and shouldnt be a reason to quit pvp...Join a different group or level game or just mute them lol

-lilithuglili
09-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Okay?

Kaytar
09-12-2012, 09:06 PM
PvP isn't meant to stand around and show off your character. When you enter a PvP map, be prepared to fight

LookBehindMe
09-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Btw the guy ur talking about is super noob. If he us ticking you off feel free to own him.

airslash
09-12-2012, 09:11 PM
I can understand how you feel, but there will always be people like that.. just like how people will always rush.. (rushers should not be hated btw) Just be prepared to fight when you enter a pvp arena.

thecrankybearsam
09-12-2012, 09:13 PM
i was prepared, but he didn't have to be rude

thecrankybearsam
09-12-2012, 09:15 PM
:/ ...just becaise 1 person in pvp wasnt nice doesnt mean all of them r and shouldnt be a reason to quit pvp...Join a different group or level game or just mute them lol

and I'm mainly quiting because i suck at it lol

airslash
09-12-2012, 09:19 PM
No one sucks at pvp. All you need it a bit of practice! Don't let what other people say influence you in thinking a different way!!

ThePvpTwink
09-12-2012, 09:25 PM
No one sucks at pvp. All you need it a bit of practice! Don't let what other people say influence you in thinking a different way!!

1.5 years pvp practice here :)

Kaytar
09-12-2012, 09:32 PM

and I'm mainly quiting because i suck at it lolIll teach you. mages are easy

thecrankybearsam
09-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Ill teach you. mages are easy

ok :D sounds fun

Yich
09-12-2012, 10:33 PM
The inhumanity! Who would do this?! Suck it up buttercup, and report if he made you cry. No reason to post on forums. If I posted a screenshot of this happening to me every time it does, Id never post a screenshot.

Vvikked
09-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Lol this is it? Waaaay worse has happened to many more people. Pvp is obviously not the place for you if you're this sensitive to things like this. Stick to pve, they talk less trash :P

Yich
09-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Lol this is it? Waaaay worse has happened to many more people. Pvp is obviously not the place for you if you're this sensitive to things like this. Stick to pve, they talk less trash :P

I dont know.. I once heard meat head say some pretty hurtful things...

brodiniozo
09-13-2012, 07:04 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/14/5azuqe4y.jpg

thecrankybearsam
09-13-2012, 07:54 PM
The inhumanity! Who would do this?! Suck it up buttercup, and report if he made you cry. No reason to post on forums. If I posted a screenshot of this happening to me every time it does, Id never post a screenshot.

cool story bro, tell it again. I don't cry so screw off

airslash
09-13-2012, 09:56 PM
Hey you guys... People are different.. just cause this doesn't seem like it will affect u doesnt mean it wont affect other people's feelings. Yich, you have been pvping for a quite a while i bet, but on the other hand sam hasn't. Instead of criticizing him try pointing out some tips?

cookiez
09-14-2012, 04:51 PM
LMFAO!!!!!! Ask first no pvp cause of that? Gonna ruin our experience cause you have thin skin and can't take it. And also you have said many things your self that could get u banned when I killed you. So *cough* hypocrite *cough*

Reddwing
09-14-2012, 05:00 PM
Seriously don't let words drag you down. If you let these low people get to you, you need a serious self esteem boost. Which is probably what this thread is for.

Edit: Wait you asked him to stop hitting you? And then you expected him to respond positively...you also need a better perception of life. Not everyone's gonna agree with you and they definitely aren't gonna bend to your every desire.

zDarkz
09-14-2012, 06:22 PM
HEY! there me :D

thecrankybearsam
09-14-2012, 08:16 PM
LMFAO!!!!!! Ask first no pvp cause of that? Gonna ruin our experience cause you have thin skin and can't take it. And also you have said many things your self that could get u banned when I killed you. So *cough* hypocrite *cough*
read my name dumb dumb. I let it out by accident
Oop, there i go again ^^

Muslim
09-15-2012, 10:31 PM
Someone called me a noob and i rage quit :(

Some guy i dont know makes fun of me in a game and it makes me cranky to the point when i made a whole thead about it :(
Please stop this guy and stop making random people that dont care what anyone says stop cussing

Lol bro...
just ignore these kids....

cookiez
09-16-2012, 09:44 AM
read my name dumb dumb. I let it out by accident
Oop, there i go again ^^

Oh GAWD!!! He called me a dumb dumb! It's on!!!

P.S. gf full

Deathpunch
09-16-2012, 09:50 AM
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q488/samxjajke/151949DD-029F-404A-B3CD-E2C121AAAEB7-2141-00000439968C33B5.jpg
I cannot believe this! This is simply me asking a guy to stop hitting me and he tells me to STFU? Un freakin believable! He even said he doesn't care if he gets banned! This right here is what I call a stupid pedafile that tries to get banned from all MMOs lol. Don't know about you guys, but I want pvp taken out. People feel that they can say ANYTHING in pvp and act like jerks. Pvp will never get taken out, I know, but I'm never playing pvp again due to idiots like these. I SO CRANKY

So... Let me make sure I understand this situation correctly. He hits you in a pvp arena and tells you to stfu, and you come onto the forums and say he's acting like a jerk and call him a "pedafile"? Hmm, methinks the "jerk" was directed at the wrong person. *SMH* Some peoples kids these days...

Also, IB4L

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!

William To
09-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Just ignore? I mean Cmon Kids will be kids like Mah *BEWARE*

mariafrance
09-16-2012, 10:25 AM
teehee its jst a game sheesh dont let it ruin ur whole life.

thecrankybearsam
09-16-2012, 10:36 AM
So... Let me make sure I understand this situation correctly. He hits you in a pvp arena and tells you to stfu, and you come onto the forums and say he's acting like a jerk and call him a "pedafile"? Hmm, methinks the "jerk" was directed at the wrong person. *SMH* Some peoples kids these days...

Also, IB4L
-----

I already asked sam to remove it. I was extra cranky that day, and I was being stupid.

HunterSLAYER
09-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Cranky bear spotted!!!!

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Deathpunch
09-16-2012, 11:02 AM
I already asked sam to remove it. I was extra cranky that day, and I was being stupid.

You know, or maybe you don't, you can edit your posts. As an aside, Sam should remove the whole thread.

-----

Waug
09-16-2012, 11:40 AM

One hour of pvp playing and u hear those types of words so many times, that it would take months in pve. so if you're really sensitive to this and can't adopt it, quiting pvp isn't a bad idea.

To be honest pvp is full of trash talk, no matter whoever u r, a pro, newb, rusher.

thecrankybearsam
09-16-2012, 01:36 PM
You know, or maybe you don't, you can edit your posts. As an aside, Sam should remove the whole thread.

-----

that's what I meant, but he has not responded