PDA

View Full Version : Show characters option

Oawaoebi
04-17-2023, 07:58 AM
Option in menu where you select your character

Show normal characters [ ]
Show hardcore characters [ ]

Also the option to favourite 1 character would be nice which shows on the top.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Apocalyptis
04-17-2023, 10:14 AM
Option in menu where you select your character

Show normal characters [ ]
Show hardcore characters [ ]

Also the option to favourite 1 character would be nice which shows on the top.

Ah yes please.. some options for better character management would be so time saving. It is much needed after all these 10 years of game developement :D

Polosam
04-17-2023, 01:50 PM
+1

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

asommers
04-18-2023, 09:43 AM
Added to the list.

-ALS

takotako
04-22-2023, 09:05 PM
Added to the list.

-ALSAlso could u guys add a counter beside the ign of the characters and an overall counter that just tells the total characters you have? Like;

1. [Insert ign]
2. [Insert ign]
3. [Insert ign]
And so on..

The numbers wont be based on the character's level or aps but it would be based on the number u created that toon like if its the 3rd, 8th, 24th, or whatever, sorry if i worded that out wrong or confusing idk how to english very well. So if you put a heart on a certain character it will be prioritise above all characters but the first character you made in the account will still have the number 1, like;

38. [Insert ign] [emoji3590]
1. [Insert ign]
2. [Insert ign]
3. [Insert ign]
And so on...

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Sevilz
04-23-2023, 02:46 AM
Also could u guys add a counter beside the ign of the characters and an overall counter that just tells the total characters you have? Like;

1. [Insert ign]
2. [Insert ign]
3. [Insert ign]
And so on..

The numbers wont be based on the character's level or aps but it would be based on the number u created that toon like if its the 3rd, 8th, 24th, or whatever, sorry if i worded that out wrong or confusing idk how to english very well. So if you put a heart on a certain character it will be prioritise above all characters but the first character you made in the account will still have the number 1, like;

38. [Insert ign] [emoji3590]
1. [Insert ign]
2. [Insert ign]
3. [Insert ign]
And so on...

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

This is also a nice addition.