PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Burst

vidarr666
09-13-2012, 06:54 AM
G'day!

I do not know if this is me lagging (200 ping) but i seem to find my toon get sucked closer and closer to the target who released a charged fatal burst in CTF. Is it meant to be like that? Am I missing an update or something?

Cheers!

Theholyangel
09-13-2012, 03:30 PM
lol yeah i agree vid, i think its a level 2 and above fatal that does that, not quite sure but i dont like it ;-)

vidarr666
09-13-2012, 09:48 PM
lol yeah i agree vid, i think its a level 2 and above fatal that does that, not quite sure but i dont like it ;-)

ohh okay. i'll try it out.

Cheers

Lady_Pebbles
09-16-2012, 04:18 PM
FB at rank two didn't do that before. Hopefully Carapace takes a look at this and fixes it. X.x

Delphina
09-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Thank you for posting this. I will make sure to include it in my nightly report.

Larissa
09-16-2012, 11:56 PM
tested lv 2 and 3 FB and it doesn't pull for me.. but i do see it happening on some users... strange

vidarr666
09-17-2012, 06:46 AM
ohh wow finally. thanks guys. sorry it took ages for me to reply. i couldnt log my account in

Cheers

Carapace
09-17-2012, 10:31 AM
That sounds very strange, I've put in a bug with QA to look into it deeper. Thanks guys!

kharmel
09-18-2012, 02:49 AM
>To be exact guys,the pull effect of fatal burst is level 4 fb.
>imo, bug are not,it has advantage and disadvantage. New pvp tactic may emerge with this one but with the sacrifice.
*4 points in fb= higher blood loss= draws enemy near(can kill u or u can kill them) = 4 points already a sacrificed skill point,so i think,imo,its not a bug.
But rather a compensation or maybe a disaster in your build.
>with this,new build may arise,but the thing is,is it worth the 4 point sacrifice. PVPER is to decide.^^

shariiey
09-18-2012, 05:53 AM
>To be exact guys,the pull effect of fatal burst is level 4 fb.
>imo, bug are not,it has advantage and disadvantage. New pvp tactic may emerge with this one but with the sacrifice.
*4 points in fb= higher blood loss= draws enemy near(can kill u or u can kill them) = 4 points already a sacrificed skill point,so i think,imo,its not a bug.
But rather a compensation or maybe a disaster in your build.
>with this,new build may arise,but the thing is,is it worth the 4 point sacrifice. PVPER is to decide.^^

Hi I just want to ask, thanks, do you know how to get the fatal burst powers,? I got the leap power but I really want the fatal burst, =) uhm do u know or is there a way on how to get that, I'm already in level 25 but I haven't get that yet thanks alot, , more if you answer,.=)

kharmel
09-18-2012, 07:24 AM
@shariiey - its in your power skill,the lowest branch of the skill tree,next to unholy force(your very first skill)
> if you dont have fatal burst at the moment, i think you need 8 platinum to respec your skill points. By then, you will be able to redistribute your skill points(lvl 25-13 skill points)
> and of course, put in the fatal burst skill. ( Dont forget to map your skill) found also in the same page.

vidarr666
09-18-2012, 10:46 AM
Hi I just want to ask, thanks, do you know how to get the fatal burst powers,? I got the leap power but I really want the fatal burst, =) uhm do u know or is there a way on how to get that, I'm already in level 25 but I haven't get that yet thanks alot, , more if you answer,.=)

another reason could be the auto distribute skill point thingo. idk the exact term but if you go to lair/powers it should be on the righthand side. disable it ;)

Carapace
09-19-2012, 05:49 PM
This bug should be addressed in the update coming this week

vidarr666
09-20-2012, 12:54 AM
This bug should be addressed in the update coming this week

We appreciate how you look into things as simple as this.

Cheers!

Carapace
09-21-2012, 11:09 AM
this should be fixed as of the update on Thursday. Thanks guys :vsmile: