PDA

View Full Version : How about a discount?

Shonex
09-13-2012, 09:30 AM
I was thinking that the devs can(with the new update)add a 20% discount on all things(temporarily).It will make players happy,and some of my friends have suggested the same thing.It would be a good thing for all the SL players who need some plat to buy things + you`ll see more players having great items IG.So...tell me what you think of the idea? :)

flashbackflip
09-13-2012, 09:45 AM
Discounts are always good

But you should check Deal Of The Day tab in menu - it's exactly what you are asking for

Shonex
09-13-2012, 09:52 AM
Discounts are always good

But you should check Deal Of The Day tab in menu - it's exactly what you are asking for

I see that all the time,but some things never have discounts ex.Scorn Wings.Plus I would like to have a discount on all items in general for a short period of time,like an event of some sort.I think that it would go great with the new Lvl cap raise :)

Astrocat
09-13-2012, 10:24 AM
I see that all the time,but some things never have discounts ex.Scorn Wings.Plus I would like to have a discount on all items in general for a short period of time,like an event of some sort.I think that it would go great with the new Lvl cap raise :)

Sometimes, there's discount on Platinums. It's called '' Platinum sale ''.
check Announcements often, you might see it! :) Hope it helped.

Shonex
09-13-2012, 11:59 AM
Sometimes, there's discount on Platinums. It's called '' Platinum sale ''.
check Announcements often, you might see it! :) Hope it helped.

I know that,but I was thinking about the discount on platinum items in the platinum store :saturn:

Zaonabiuibil
09-13-2012, 08:00 PM
I know that,but I was thinking about the discount on platinum items in the platinum store :saturn:

They did, as FBF said, had (have) DotD's, and some were for the platinum vanity helms. I do like this, have a sale where all 5 plat armor pieces become 4 plat each, 3 plat becomes 2, etc. STS would make money because people would pay for these, we'd get useful gear, it's a win/win.

+1 Shone : )

SkillFullGamer
09-13-2012, 08:01 PM
Would be nice ^^

Shonex
09-14-2012, 06:40 AM
They did, as FBF said, had (have) DotD's, and some were for the platinum vanity helms. I do like this, have a sale where all 5 plat armor pieces become 4 plat each, 3 plat becomes 2, etc. STS would make money because people would pay for these, we'd get useful gear, it's a win/win.

+1 Shone : )

I`m happy to see that some people like the idea! :)

Astrocat
09-14-2012, 08:36 AM
I do like the idea !
But will it become true ? Hmm..

Take care.

Shonex
09-14-2012, 08:59 AM
I do like the idea !
But will it become true ? Hmm..

Take care.

I`m glad that you like the idea,but I agree with you I don`t think that the devs will probably give a discount.But that`s what we do here we suggest things :D

Astrocat
09-14-2012, 09:28 AM
I`m glad that you like the idea,but I agree with you I don`t think that the devs will probably give a discount.But that`s what we do here we suggest things :D

Yup! +1

Shonex
09-14-2012, 09:57 AM
Yup! +1

Thanks for the support! :D