PDA

View Full Version : Buff Kraken Sword DMG Only on Elite Rahab

Jemstroyer
04-18-2023, 05:20 AM
Before anything else, my suggestion is focused on E RAHAB only not other maps/events/pvp.
There is a growing number of Warrior class since we cant deal enough damage to E rahab only few Warriors can farm E Rahab because on a Party only 1 warr is needed. This leaves other warriors Waiting on Zodias lobby and even fully geared kraken warrior 2.1Kstr+ will be waiting for a spot. Complete 4 warriors cant farm E rahab because of its low dmg, 4 rogs can and 4 mages can. The mechanics of E rahab dont need tank, only dmg. Warr can Phase2 but only a handful knows how to and it needs a fast burst on mini so Pola/Krak Set procs wont be on CD

LichKing1
04-18-2023, 06:17 AM
im sorry but devs alrdy said they r done adjusting kraken gear multiple times on similar threads

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Greazemk
04-18-2023, 06:39 AM
And here I am a single rogue running with 2 warriors and a free slot and average time we get is 30-35 seconds, and I'm not yearning for faster time, I would rather run with my dear friends and have fun whilst making gold together. I get what you're trying to point out.

You see, we have our "own" strat, probably some people been doing this as well.

So I do 1st phase - 1 Warr deals with mini and this is important, he waits 2-4 seconds before he kills mini so we can wait my armor to cooldown - after that, 3 of us together will do the remaining phases and it works very well most of the time. Tbh this could work with 1 mage 2 warriors as well

asommers
04-18-2023, 09:42 AM
We're done with these. See this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?661222-Feedback-Zodias-Arcane-Weapons-(Kraken-Battle))).

-ALS

Tekila
04-18-2023, 10:56 PM
And here I am a single rogue running with 2 warriors and a free slot and average time we get is 30-35 seconds, and I'm not yearning for faster time, I would rather run with my dear friends and have fun whilst making gold together. I get what you're trying to point out.

You see, we have our "own" strat, probably some people been doing this as well.

So I do 1st phase - 1 Warr deals with mini and this is important, he waits 2-4 seconds before he kills mini so we can wait my armor to cooldown - after that, 3 of us together will do the remaining phases and it works very well most of the time. Tbh this could work with 1 mage 2 warriors as well

It’s cool to play with your friend stating that you have « your strat » but what it tells us is that warrior is only good at killing mini and low supporting damage so they have to wait for your CD in order to let you do phase 1 and 2 [emoji1787]

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Greazemk
04-18-2023, 11:17 PM
It’s cool to play with your friend stating that you have « your strat » but what it tells us is that warrior is only good at killing mini and low supporting damage so they have to wait for your CD in order to let you do phase 1 and 2 [emoji1787]

That is called teamwork, their damage is still essentially important, I can't do the remaining phases that's why all of us 3 do the remaining phases after killing mini if that's the case then I can just run with 1 of my friends, what am pointing out is you guys Warriors are not left out that much, its just most of my fellow Rogues and Mages doesn't want to run with a Warrior for better efficiency.

I did not disagree buffing Warrior's Kraken Weapon damage it would be easier to find and form pt if everyone can deal damage and fill their role, I'm merely saying that even if there's 1 mage or rogue in a pt it's enough to run e rahab fast enough.

I'm not trying to offend someone or anyone in fact I'm trying to help, so how do you find my statement funny?

Tekila
04-18-2023, 11:58 PM
That is called teamwork, their damage is still essentially important, I can't do the remaining phases that's why all of us 3 do the remaining phases after killing mini if that's the case then I can just run with 1 of my friends, what am pointing out is you guys Warriors are not left out that much, its just most of my fellow Rogues and Mages doesn't want to run with a Warrior for better efficiency.

I did not disagree buffing Warrior's Kraken Weapon damage it would be easier to find and form pt if everyone can deal damage and fill their role, I'm merely saying that even if there's 1 mage or rogue in a pt it's enough to run e rahab fast enough.

I'm not trying to offend someone or anyone in fact I'm trying to help, so how do you find my statement funny?

In fact idk if buffing kraken or buffing warrior in global on skills is the solution.
I just find funny that warrior’s boss killer weapon is just a mini boss killer without ult (80% of the time) because the class is too weak rn.
It’s sad but that is how it is.
And they don’t wanna buff the sword for now they seem to be working on the skills revamps but omg it takes so much time I hope they find a solution quick before the ne t expension.
There are other strats where 4 warrior can do erahab but it doesn’t involve kraken sword cause it’s an ATROCIOUS weapon for now it’s underperforming on it’s own maybe was it designed to be used with other skills that would explain the haste buff but on warrior it does low damages.