PDA

View Full Version : I wanna switch class (Rogue right now), I wonder ; Mage or Warrior?

trueido
04-18-2023, 07:44 AM
I havent played mage or war since 76 expansion, so I wonder which one I should go for.
My considerations are:

- Endgame Gear Cost?
- Effectiveness in gold farming maps (Mobs / Boss)?
- Fun?
- How easy is it to find a party?
- Event LB's difficulty?

Please only Mage / Warrior players leave a comment, thanks!

dialga94
04-18-2023, 07:54 AM
Im feel good with rogue right now why you want to switch?

Gửi từ SM-A908N của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

trueido
04-18-2023, 07:56 AM
Im feel good with rogue right now why you want to switch?

after so many years maining rogue I wanna try something else
I got bored from the same gameplay, skills

xbell
04-18-2023, 07:56 AM
If you are rich and buying gears is not a problem just go with mage. I think it has a same gears price of rogue.
Strong in pve.
It is fun.
It is easy to find pt as long as you have kraken set and friends.
I don't know about lb.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

dialga94
04-18-2023, 08:00 AM
after so many years maining rogue I wanna try something else
I got bored from the same gameplay, skillsSo u can try mage. Cause war is hard to pro rn

Delouis Ball
04-18-2023, 08:43 AM
I currently play a mage, gear is expensive.

Warrior, gear is cheaper, however harder to farm mobs/get in groups unless you are OP. (2.5k+ STR Kraken)

Warrior event LB's are always super competitve. Mage depends on rewards, same with rogue.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Switchback
04-18-2023, 11:16 AM
If you have never played a tank class before and expect to clear easily like a rog, then i would only suggest Mage. Warrior doesnt die but besides that i see no use in playing them or what they do better than the others. Krak Aegis is really fun to use though, but wasnt enough to keep me playing warr.

chiiwawa
04-18-2023, 08:47 PM
If you are rich and buying gears is not a problem just go with mage. I think it has a same gears price of rogue.
Strong in pve.
It is fun.
It is easy to find pt as long as you have kraken set and friends.
I don't know about lb.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

He said " and friends" 😄

Newmage
04-26-2023, 06:30 PM
I tried both classes a week or two back. Full kraken sets, very op gear on each one. 7% on each item. Mage feels much much stronger. Kraken staff clears waves very easy while kraken aegis can some times take forever to proc. In maps where you need to insta proc like gauntlet or evg, one bad proc will kill you. Mage insta procs on those maps with staff plus gun is an instant proc itself. The ONLY thing warrior is better at than mage is bosses but even then, kraken gun destroys bosses. Everything else, mage is better at. Warrior is only for people who want to be tanky but if you want a better well rounded class it’s mage 100%.

Daybloom
05-01-2023, 12:44 PM
mage is more expensive but it preforms rly well ,war is cheaper