PDA

View Full Version : Toggle ON/OFF for Pop-up Notification

yoasobi
04-18-2023, 08:52 PM
Hello, I was just thinking if we can have a toggle to disable or enable the pop up notification in the game? What I meant by pop up notification is the one that pops up on the middle of the screen whenever we loot something, the "You received: item name" notification. I find it a problem as I often play the game on phone, the screen is smaller than the average phone of today's standard and I would like to focus/be able to see better what's on the screen or what's left of the enemies in PVE maps because personally, I can play just fine by reading my loot history from the chat box after the runs, I would like to see just my skills, vanities, auras, enemies, gears' procs on the screen and not the notification the entire time I am in a map...

My apologies if this is already on the list of suggestions or there is already a way to enable/disable it somehow in the setttings/options (kindly pls guide me). Thank you.

LichKing1
04-19-2023, 01:31 AM
Yes its alrdy on the list, there have been 2 similar threads this month and devs responded, excited for this update^^

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

asommers
04-25-2023, 01:00 PM
See this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?681815-Loot-Quest-count-broadcast-placement)).

-ALS