PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Harry Skill Bugged???

Jarelv
04-18-2023, 09:30 PM
I've ran egg event so many times and I've noticed when I use Heroic Harry skill I get less rerolls. Most of the time I get none. When I don't use the skill I get more plats. This is something I've continously observed all throughout this egg event. Any one else notice this same thing?

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

LichKing1
04-19-2023, 01:33 AM
As far as i know, plat eggs cant be rerolled as they r on separate loot table

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Jarelv
04-19-2023, 07:00 AM
I'm still experiencing the same thing continously. When I use skill all I get a large majority of the time is green and blue eggs. I noticed it also effects the other players aswell. They end up only getting green and blue. I'm curious if instead of adding luck it is subtracting it or possibly putting it into a negative digit?

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

LichKing1
04-19-2023, 07:53 AM
I'm still experiencing the same thing continously. When I use skill all I get a large majority of the time is green and blue eggs. I noticed it also effects the other players aswell. They end up only getting green and blue. I'm curious if instead of adding luck it is subtracting it or possibly putting it into a negative digit?

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalkuse it and do the /stats, it should be correct result even if aa is bugged

Switchback
04-19-2023, 12:37 PM
As far as i know, plat eggs cant be rerolled as they r on separate loot table

Most of my play eggs are from reroll, it most certainly can. There are probably like 6 tables anyways

Ploid
04-20-2023, 03:32 PM
Most of my play eggs are from reroll, it most certainly can. There are probably like 6 tables anywaysIf ur running with 100% Luck, how would you know that you got plat egg due to reroll, and that when the reroll message displayed it was not for some other egg?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk