PDA

View Full Version : Allied Exp Rates

BattleBabe
09-13-2012, 01:49 PM
I like playing this game, but i realized that playing is not a requirement for leveling like other games
I have not been able to play very much for the past week or so, but i've had time to log on and send my allies out

As a result ive made a few levels and have only played for 30 min or so

Seems like it should be the other way around
Low exp from allies and greater exp from playing

Rare
09-13-2012, 02:20 PM
I like playing this game, but i realized that playing is not a requirement for leveling like other games
I have not been able to play very much for the past week or so, but i've had time to log on and send my allies out

As a result ive made a few levels and have only played for 30 min or so

Seems like it should be the other way around
Low exp from allies and greater exp from playing

I vote nonono

That is exactly why I love this game. I can level even when I don't have a lot of time to play. A+ feature in my book.

Xlilithii
09-13-2012, 02:48 PM
I vote nonono

That is exactly why I love this game. I can level even when I don't have a lot of time to play. A+ feature in my book.

Agreed, many of us don't have the time to grind like crazy... And to me, Pve is not fun at all in this game:/

BattleBabe
09-13-2012, 04:07 PM
I wasnt suggesting they change it, i just found it rather odd to be that way
One of the things that makes this game unique

Carapace
09-13-2012, 05:56 PM
It's working as designed in that it supplements players with a busier life style so that they can still make character progress.

octavos
09-13-2012, 07:05 PM
It's working as designed in that it supplements players with a busier life style so that they can still make character progress.

that's why PL isn't on my to do list lol... wish SL was like this. I would invest more funds ;) just having the option would be fantastic. Would the other games ever evolve to DL? maybe not, but maybe when caps get harder and harder to reach this would be an option....doing 100k each cap is killer XD and if you have alts 300k O_O

Xlilithii
09-13-2012, 08:37 PM
I'd die if it's like pl, got eight chars and one more coming, lol