PDA

View Full Version : Eliminate Style of Format for Leader-boards!?!

Arjun
09-03-2010, 06:18 AM
Not tht I’m complaining but -

With regard to the Leader-boards: I find that the Plus network seems to have a good working example of what is functional.

You could easily see what I mean with a game like Eliminate - available to download from itunes (free to pay - or something on those lines). No where near as much fun as Pocket legends tho it must be said.

+Plus Network leader-boards show not only the top ten. But seem to have a full list of players you can point to scroll through. Along with number of kills and other relevant achievements. But that’s not the important feature.

The friend list allows you to look at a similar one on the leader-board. So you can compare your in-game achievements to people you know at least. And - Yes it gives a chance to be represented on far smaller lists. Naturally. Something worth looking into I thought.

Elffy
09-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Yes it would be nice if we could see ourselves and everyone else.

Violentsaint
09-03-2010, 08:56 PM
the leaderboards atm are just a rough start... im sure it will change in future updates

Auction
09-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Dude eliminate sucks compared to most FPS and it's not better than Pocket Legends noob.

Demonicdevyn
09-04-2010, 12:07 AM
i luv how leaderboard are most death sudnt it be like greatest kill death retio
like get rid of it all and show top 25 etc in kill and deaths instead of so complicated

and in eliminate im in clan elite alliance and freinds with evryone in top 25 :)

Arjun
09-04-2010, 04:57 AM
Dude eliminate sucks compared to most FPS and it's not better than Pocket Legends noob.

Yeah that's what I wrote. Ummm. . . U might wanna brush up on your ability to comprehend sentenses. Dude!

Raxie
09-04-2010, 05:02 AM
ignore him, arjun. he's a noob troll.

Arjun
09-04-2010, 05:06 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

[k. thnks for the heads-up].

Demonicdevyn
09-06-2010, 11:46 PM
my grammar sucked there i was on ipod