PDA

View Full Version : Max Player in Map/New Merchant Camp.

Snaptubepro
04-19-2023, 11:33 AM
1).Can AL expand the current maximum player to 100 in one town?

2). If no 1 cant be done,...100 player allowed only in a chosen merchant map like expedition camp or paradise.(Other map still need 30 max whicj is the current maximum player in town, i guess). This will offer us with more seller/buyer too instead of remapping all the time.( Saving us some times too)

3). I think The Dragon Jewel(Flying Dutchman Ship) have a big potential of becoming a new merhant camp. With some effort put into this map, it might be AL new merchant camp with 100 players( no 1&2). I do think of some suggestion like...The Dragon Jewel ship will set sail all over arlor while we are trading with players. Enjoying the view of all Maps To be ever Exist in Arlor. (except shuyal cus shuyal is in another dimension xD.) STS team can put some NPC in the ship too, like Sir Spendalot(Gold gambling), Sir Futushima(Mystery Chest)...etc.

3.1). Can we also have a free camera in the ship?...enabling us to zoom anywhere we desire. Imagine trading while sailing all over the Arlor with a sweet western guitar melody playing in the background..( because i know sts team is good at music)

This might sound too crazy( i think) to be done but yeah, just pointing out my suggestion. Thank you for reading. :) Sorry for the bad grammar. :)

asommers
04-19-2023, 11:39 AM
1-3. We tried 50 players recently, players didn't like it. Other proposed ideas included a trading chat channel, but that would just lead to spam.

3.1. I'd have to see if that dungeon supports a 360 camera. Since the game started out on mobile without a rotatable camera, a lot of the objects in earlier campaigns were not built to be looked at from all angles and have some objects may have missing geometry along the backside.

-ALS

Snaptubepro
04-19-2023, 12:34 PM
1-3. We tried 50 players recently, players didn't like it. Other proposed ideas included a trading chat channel, but that would just lead to spam.

3.1. I'd have to see if that dungeon supports a 360 camera. Since the game started out on mobile without a rotatable camera, a lot of the objects in earlier campaigns were not built to be looked at from all angles and have some objects may have missing geometry along the backside.

-ALS

I understand. Thank you for respnse. Appreciate it assommers!! :D

Homienasty
04-19-2023, 08:02 PM

-ALS

Can y’all put the effort to make more then 4 players be in a game and fight a big boss like a raid? Also for the trade chat just put a 5 minute cooldown in each message and make it be like a mute, if you switch chars it doesn’t change anything still 5 min cooldown

asommers
04-19-2023, 09:20 PM
Can y’all put the effort to make more then 4 players be in a game and fight a big boss like a raid? Also for the trade chat just put a 5 minute cooldown in each message and make it be like a mute, if you switch chars it doesn’t change anything still 5 min cooldown

See this thread about raids (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?656804-Massive-player-raids)).

See this thread about trade chat (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?680664-Market-Chat)).

-ALS