PDA

View Full Version : Free custom signature banners!

Melancholy
09-14-2012, 02:04 AM
FREE CUSTOM SIGNATURE BANNERS! No credits or trades required (or allowed)! I love graphic art and I am trying to get my name out there and get my graphics into a small 2D game. Graphic art is what I love doing so asking for one isn't only benefiting you but me also. (No I am not trying to get my graphics into legends games since legends is not a small 2D game)

Rules:

1: The biggie rule is give me time. The other game I did Graphics for swarmed me and I had (minor thankfully) anxiety that I wouldn't get it done in time. Feel free to check in legit every second just don't freak out that it is not finished yet.

2:Be very descriptive on what you want in your first post so I don't need to keep messaging for more details.

3:All obvious rules apply and I know you are all smart enough to know these! (Sexism, Racism, Rude comments, Phrases intentionally negative to others, etc.)

4:Please do not make fun of me because I am posting rules. It makes me feel official. But if it makes you feel better then go ahead and make fun of me! I do not mind!

I can do anything! From scratch to collages! If you want your character with an elephant head eating cheese next to Skrillex (big fan btw) holding a racoons step sister then I will try my best!

As of now Sigs will come slow due to my busy RL (Moving for like the Thirty Second time) after all this I will get a better laptop preferably one that doesn't shut down because it is over heated. I would show you a kinda barley not so funny (In my opinion it is funny) thread involving my laptop overheating but I am not sure the one who started the thread wants the thread to become well known.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY THANK YOUS THAT ARE IN THE FORM OF CREDITS OR ITEMS! I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO NOT BECAUSE I NEED THE MONEY! As a matter of fact I do need the creds since I rarely have past 10K in SL. Actually have I ever had past 10K? Either way no gifts. A simple "Hey Mule thanks for the sig!" (Call me mule as my SL Main is Capsulatemule(Capsulatemule was taken on PL.(can we have Parentheses inside Parentheses? NOW IT IS PARENTHESIS INSIDE PARENTHESIS INSIDE PARENTHISIS) what are the ods?))

PLEASE ASK ME FOR SIGS I WANT TO DO GRAPHIC ART!!!!!!!!!

zozomerf
12-02-2012, 01:39 PM
You still doing this?

Melancholy
12-02-2012, 04:06 PM
My computer can't find a boot disk. I'm assuming the disk drive is corrupt. So right now I can't do any. Once I get my hands on a flash drive I can boot ubuntu.

zozomerf
12-02-2012, 04:10 PM
My computer can't find a boot disk. I'm assuming the disk drive is corrupt. So right now I can't do any. Once I get my hands on a flash drive I can boot ubuntu.

aww that sucks :(

razerfingers
12-02-2012, 05:33 PM
Zoz, thats why you typically look at thread date before posting xP but atleast you didnt necro something from 2010.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

sinisterking
01-25-2014, 09:34 PM
Hey can you make me a banner please. I want my character to have a blue aura and the name next to it saying sinister king .