PDA

View Full Version : discontinued?

cookiez
09-14-2012, 07:46 AM
Nuff said

Paar
09-14-2012, 07:47 AM
No, you can buy that mace along with others from 4 Eyed Jack's in the swamps.

cookiez
09-14-2012, 07:48 AM
Tyyy!!! Was about to spend 140k lol

Paar
09-14-2012, 07:51 AM
or... buy it in the swamps for 2k ;) If you ever need help on discontinued items, check out LwMark's thread in the traders' section. Should be stickied.

cookiez
09-14-2012, 07:53 AM
Ye ty, I couldn't see it in there so I was double checkin btw can u show me where he is? Uneasy just trying to find himmm

Paar
09-14-2012, 07:54 AM
I'm arriving at school now. Add Tonylama I'll show you when I'm out. :)

cookiez
09-14-2012, 07:57 AM
OK ty! I'll be out of school in 8 hours so I'll friend you then:)

LwMark
09-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Ye ty, I couldn't see it in there so I was double checkin

Actually scroll to the bottommm, maces are listed under Warnings: Scammer items

The Flash
09-14-2012, 03:31 PM

Thats why you never by trash (or anything less then pinks), because even discontinued trasdh is still trash.

Only fools buy discontinued stuff like orange forgotten items ect... so dont do it.

A pig no matter how groomed will always be a pig.

LwMark
09-14-2012, 04:32 PM

Thats why you never by trash (or anything less then pinks), because even discontinued trasdh is still trash.

Only fools buy discontinued stuff like orange forgotten items ect... so dont do it.

We all have diffrent views. Reason i like buyin stuff like that is because, sometimes there very little, they look cool especially if diffrent items in diff colors, if ur not intrested in collextin stuff dont even waste yur time an money on them trtin to merch them, theres no point, i will continue to collect cool items till the end, as well as actual useful gear

cookiez
09-14-2012, 04:33 PM

... The thing is they are DISCONTINUED making them valuable Because you CAN'T GET THEM anymore. Even if they look stupid or suck, they will be unique making them "Cool"

A pig no matter how groomed will always be a pig. But the value goes up

cookiez
09-14-2012, 04:34 PM
Oh and BTW I'm on now paar, lemme know

LwMark
09-14-2012, 04:37 PM

... The thing is they are DISCONTINUED making them valuable Because you CAN'T GET THEM anymore. Even if they look stupid or suck, they will be unique making them "Cool"

Alien oasis pinks l47-50 the ones that are disc, honestly are a waste of gold spent, ye there disc an now i have 500+ slots full of just junk that no one would even buy lol, except like my l47,50s khopeshs or a couple others, but those are truely a discontinued items that will never go up, l2, 10 items havr value since people use on twinks for looks, but ye stil idc i lovem an wouod nvr sell them, idc

The Flash
09-15-2012, 01:44 AM

I didnt mean to sound like I have no tact but none the less its still trash. Of coarse value will go up if its discontined however its still trash.

If its what you like to do then dont let me or anyone tell you otherwise. Do what you like to do as long as it not against the TOS.I mean people have collected less usefull things before.

cookiez
09-15-2012, 03:13 AM

I didnt mean to sound like I have no tact but none the less its still trash. Of coarse value will go up if its discontined however its still trash.

If its what you like to do then dont let me or anyone tell you otherwise. Do what you like to do as long as it not against the TOS.I mean people have collected less usefull things before.

*snore*

LwMark
09-15-2012, 03:37 AM

i actually bought all the npc items in game lol

Energizeric
09-15-2012, 07:08 PM
The only discontinued items that interest me are the ones where people can tell I have a discontinued item when they see me wearing it. So the lvl47 khopesh does not quality since it looks the same as the lvl45 khopesh. However, the orange/green stoned forgotten stuff does look different and people can see the difference. Items like that will appreciate in value over time since people like to look different and original.

Rot
09-15-2012, 10:46 PM

Excluding the l2 Sai, Wand, Eye, Wing. :)

thecrankybearsam
09-15-2012, 10:51 PM
that guy told me it was discontinued, and he said it was in old PL...

Mothwing
09-15-2012, 11:02 PM
Excluding the l2 Sai, Wand, Eye, Wing. :)

You forgot the torch?!?!

Rot
09-16-2012, 01:20 AM
You forgot the torch?!?!

Torches aren't discontinued. :D

Mothwing
09-16-2012, 05:39 AM
Oh, thought it was a general list of cool trash items.