PDA

View Full Version : Guild Suggestion

Stormics
04-22-2023, 09:01 AM
It would be much better if you get a new degree as a co-master for the guild, with same permissions like Master it would be more efficient and much better.

And here is a problem to guild members section, it has a small bug when I scroll down, it lifts me back up.

asommers
04-25-2023, 12:56 PM
Sorry, there can only be one guild master. The guild master can disband the guild, so I think we don't want to deal with the headaches there.

I think the guild scrolling is happening when the list items are updated due to guild activity.

-ALS

Stormics
04-25-2023, 08:02 PM
Yes this is a good answer, but maybe as Co Master you could remove the guild disband option, i mean it would be an respectable update.

Snaptubepro
04-25-2023, 11:08 PM
Sorry, there can only be one guild master. The guild master can disband the guild, so I think we don't want to deal with the headaches there.

I think the guild scrolling is happening when the list items are updated due to guild activity.

-ALS

We need to have a vote system for the leader who is not online for 5-7 days. Then, player can vote for those who can be a new leader.