PDA

View Full Version : <Bellum!> Official guild thread

Fkned
04-22-2023, 12:02 PM
Welcome to Bellum. The word Bellum, for those curious, is Latin for the act of war. 25k+ aps to join, no level reqs. Active discord, contests in-game and on discord. Save the drama for your llama, trolls and griefers will be kicked and banned in short order. We are casual yet powerful, 1500+ members, and a highly rated, active, lb guild. We have it all here, lb runners, merchants, event runners, etc. And no requirements once you are a member. Aps encouraged but not required, you play your game. No attendance reqs either, we aren't telling you to log in, it's a game not a job. Simple, family type guild, built like a battleship, made to stand the test of time. Consider joining, we always welcome new family :)

Bigdennis
04-22-2023, 01:48 PM
Come join the family ������

Message Ign: Bigdennis

Empressfury
04-22-2023, 04:42 PM
Yaaaas! Bellum is a wonderful family ❤️❤️❤️

milliie
04-22-2023, 04:48 PM
Bellum is one Big family come an join us [emoji1488][emoji7]

Ign. Milliie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takotako
04-22-2023, 05:55 PM
Bellum big boi [emoji3590]
Has the most active discord server than any other server!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Jadedunicorn
04-22-2023, 06:21 PM
Yes I made it I sort all the stuff out later once I figure out how to

Empressfury
04-22-2023, 10:00 PM
So once a member has 'llama, trolls and griefers', you then remove them from the guild right there and then? The fact is, your guild does not have resolvement skills and I'm worried that I'll be judged for my comments and be removed. I have experience being removed from 4 guilds in less than 24 hours because of QUESTIONS & GUIDANCE!

Uhhh what? If you're being removed from multiple guilds sounds like you should look inward. We remove people who harrass and trash talk or scam.

Icecoldcube
04-23-2023, 06:38 AM
Active Guild 👍Good support, people share their knowledge :)

Bcx
04-24-2023, 09:30 PM
Come join the family!

-Diiverge

Mr.Loucks
04-26-2023, 03:05 PM
All is welcome to join BELLUM
If you have questions or need guidance then pm an officer. We try to keep guild chat clean. Our guild is the from all around the world, with ages ranging from 10 to 80 so drama, trolls and griefers will be warned then removed. You can reach out to multiple officers on discord at anytime.

Yennah
04-26-2023, 10:36 PM
I love how dynamic Bellum is. You can find all types of players here. From merchants to farmers, LB runners to seasonals, famous to anonymous. Bellum, badass our guild name may be, is home.

Brokenglasss
05-07-2023, 06:06 PM
………………………………….

PappiChulo69
05-18-2023, 07:06 AM
Can i join? I have 27k aps

Drink_Water
05-19-2023, 08:13 PM
Of course! Ign?

Drink_Water
05-19-2023, 08:19 PM
Bellum is home. I've played Arcane Legends for years and I've been in several large and prestigious guilds. This is the only place where the guild chat is active, questions are answered, help is given or you at least get a response on when you can get help if others are in parties. You have lb runners here. You have experts on vanity prices and gear. Merchants, they actively help with achievements that require teamwork. Last but not least they are the only guild where it feels like everyone there is a friend. Couldn't ask for a better guild. It's literally the difference between me quitting the game a couple years ago to having spent WAY more time and money because I'm having fun.

Fkned
08-25-2023, 06:47 PM
WELCOME TO THE BELLUM 2K MEMBER CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!
🎉🥳🎁🎈🎉🎁
Bellum has hit 2k+ members, and to celebrate, the officers and myself have decided to reward all those members who are active in the Bellum community. That means we are giving away prizes to people who are part of the fam.
Here's how it works-
Members who randomly do things to help keep Bellum the thriving community it is, in discord (we are the biggest discord server by all accounts) or ingame, may randomly win a prize!
*Say hi, may win a prize
*Help someone, may win a prize
*Answer a pc or a price request, may win a prize
*Run a guildie, may win a prize.
Sit on pier and never say a word? Prolly won't win a prize 😔
*active in discord, may win a prize
Get the idea? It can be anything the officers notice, anywhere!! Be part of the community, and you can take part of the biggest cash and items giveaway in Arlor history.
PRIZE POOL IS 500M. THAT'S RIGHT, HALF A BILLION WITH A B.
Now, it's totally random the prizes, and given away at officer discretion. Nobody gets anything auto, and awards are random, but guaranteed award will be 500k minimum in value. Any questions, ask an officer, myself, or read it again. Thanks, good luck, and glad you are here!
Fine print:
(This event will run for two consecutive weeks, total prizes over the two week time, 500m approx. I ain't doing the math, and I fired the lawyers. Prolly gonna be more but we comfy w that number) void everywhere in the universe but arlor. Enjoy your game 🙂

Fkned
08-25-2023, 06:49 PM
Also for a limited time, any player level 81, regardless of aps, may join the fun :) Good luck!

Fkned
08-26-2023, 04:27 PM
Also for a limited time, any player level 81, regardless of aps, may join the fun :) Good luck!

Bellum gift totals so far in excess of 100m, great job guys!

Fkned
08-28-2023, 02:22 PM
Bellum gift totals so far in excess of 100m, great job guys!

A small sample of what's been given so far
Undying orb
50+ plat eggs
Char slots
Inv slots
House slots
Craft slots
100+m in pure
Full gear makeovers
Vanities
Stacks of red eggs
And much more!
Join Bellum, and join the fun :)

Elvaenwae
08-29-2023, 10:38 AM
Positive message beauty isn't skin-deep. It is bone-deep, heart-deep, soul-deep. Beauty can't be made or bought, it can only be invoked through being you and being true. All of you reading this message are beautiful people. Never let anyone tell you otherwise

HappyDINO
08-29-2023, 11:57 AM
Bellum is one Big family come an join us [emoji1488][emoji7]

Ign. Milliie

how exactly .. i am not even welcome there

Fkned
08-30-2023, 07:18 AM
Bellum has now passed the 500m mark in prizes, next stop
1Billion!! Ten days left to get ur share. Good Luck!

Fkned
08-30-2023, 07:20 AM
how exactly .. i am not even welcome there

You were bad ��. And you know why. Feel free to pm me if you need a reminder

Corviness
08-31-2023, 10:45 AM
Congratulations Bellum

Fkned
09-11-2023, 06:43 AM
It's been an awesome 2 weeks of celebration, with games, parties, contests and more! Over 1b in gold and prizes given away! We are glad to have you here, and good luck in arlor!

Scrans
09-21-2023, 04:14 PM
Come join us!! Bellum OPPPP <3

djerida2015
09-22-2023, 05:51 AM
Best guild [emoji294][emoji294][emoji294][emoji294][emoji294]

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Mr.Loucks
12-18-2023, 09:18 PM
Join The Biggest Guild In Arlor Today! Active Guild & Discord!

Upgrad
12-27-2023, 09:31 AM
It's an honor to be an officer of bellum, a welcoming and well-united guild, avante bellum!

Ss1995
02-12-2024, 11:03 PM
No1 guild in game

Fkned
02-12-2024, 11:57 PM
No1 guild in game

ty! And, that's what guild lb says as well :)

Fkned
02-13-2024, 12:06 AM
Starting 2359 2-13, #1 guild Bellum will be closed to general new member recruiting. We are within 50 of our goal, 3k members, all 81+.
Exceptions will be made for exceptional players however. Think you may fit in? Pm myself or an officer to see if we are a fit for each other! Good luck in arlor!

Mr.Loucks
02-16-2024, 08:07 PM
signature testing :)

Empressfury
02-16-2024, 09:13 PM
Gorgeous signatures ��

Fkned
02-16-2024, 11:12 PM
Gorgeous signatures ��

Looks great!

Kittypurrs
02-19-2024, 10:29 AM
Teqxila,
I like your new signature design. Thank you so very much for all your hard work! Thank you also for posting on our guild Discord the directions for how to use & to update signatures. That was really helpful to an IT noob like me & very considerate of you! I appreciate it very much; thank you. <3

Kittypurrs :cat:

Hulyepuja
02-22-2024, 06:56 AM
It is bone-deep

That's why I am using Grisly Skeleton vanity :p

jazzbloonist
02-26-2024, 09:12 PM
Signature testing

Kittypurrs
03-01-2024, 04:59 PM
The "Meow" is a nice touch, LIng :)

Empressfury
05-12-2024, 09:00 AM

You may see a screenshot with an out of context joke about rupees.
First of all, most of convos is missing, seems like a joke.
Rest assured the officers of Bellum are quick with the kick and
Ban hammer for all real money trading we suspect. Bellum has always been
A place for fun and games. We know where the lines are and we know
The TOS and we don't want our guild going down for rumors.

Hulyepuja
05-12-2024, 09:13 AM

You may see a screenshot with an out of context joke about rupees.
First of all, most of convos is missing, seems like a joke.
Rest assured the officers of Bellum are quick with the kick and
Ban hammer for all real money trading we suspect. Bellum has always been
A place for fun and games. We know where the lines are and we know
The TOS and we don't want our guild going down for rumors.

I love the fact that dude posted that thread incognito mode, speaks volume. Instead of notifying officers who were online at that time he went on forum all caps, guns blazing.

It's a slander. Just a simple slander.

Yennah
05-12-2024, 09:41 AM
Not to mention the cut out convo to look like it's something illegal. But we can all see it says "30m but in rupees". Who would spend 30m rupees in AL? Obviously, trolling. But hey! The fault finder saw opportunity and boom, made himself popular! I wonder if they just join Bellum to find the opportunity to ruin reputation. Sheesh! And people wonder why we're weary of spies... smh

Fkned
05-12-2024, 10:17 AM
Bellum is the largest top level guild currently in arlor with over 3k members, and is a large target for scammers and the like to try to take advantage. However. We are very, very vigilant to this, want to keep our guild a fun and safe environment, and do not hesitate to kick, ban, and report scammers, gold or item sellers. Doing this, denying these people the opportunity to do business here, upsets them. They post anonymously, impersonate, they troll, start rumors and lie outright We have a ban list in the literal hundreds, of people that dont fit what Bellum is, a non toxic, helpful and fun guild to all. If you are looking for the kind of environment where the officers and myself actually care about what happens to people in the guild, treat people fairly and with respect, then this is the place to be. Anyone else. Can be someplace else. Good hunting, and good luck!

Fkned
05-12-2024, 10:29 AM
On a brighter note! Within the last 48 hours, we have given away over 200m in pure to members through games, contests, and overall silliness (Elwyn you rock and istg prolly a girl :)) xd. Ran an easy half a dozen sets of people through explosive aps. Carried peeps in hedo. Just another day in Bellum.
Come join us! There is a reason lots of other guilds dont like us and love to tt us in their gc...Cuz we are the best, and they cant compete

Kittypurrs
05-12-2024, 10:31 AM
Yes, Empressfury, I think the smiley :3 after the "but in rupees" line is intended to flag the comment as a joke. It is unfortunate that at least one person took it seriously, causing them incorrectly to accuse Bellum of condoning real-world transactions. My experience is the opposite: earlier today, I know of one instance of someone who joined & offered to sell in-game gold for real-world money in guild chat — and was instantly kicked and placed on the guild banned list for it! That's the true Bellum culture at work: zero tolerance for that. I would not be so proud to be an officer here if it were not so. Yes, we're helpful; but before that, a safe environment.

Kittypurrs
06-04-2024, 09:34 PM
Hi everyone,

I've heard rumours that some members are complaining that they can't find a
party.

Please note:
1. no-one, not even officers, is obliged to help you;
2. simply because someone is an officer doesn't mean that they are strong
enough to help you or to carry you; officers are voted in for their
contribution to the guild, not for the strength of their characters;
3. op players will tend to help when they have free time, but not always —
they have their own game to play & characters to develop too;
4. op players are often busy running fast parties, especially if they are
running count-down-everywhere elixirs or elixirs that are specific to
certain zones; they may not have time to check guild chat often;
5. op players may already have a full party that they're helping;
6. please ask to run in zones that suit your strength; don't expect others to
carry you (unless it's super quick like fly & hydra) — if they are
offering to carry, they will say so;
7. please make your request specific: where do you need help, and which
quest do you need? Or are you asking for help farming? If farming,
farming for what, specifically?
8. from my experience, farming help seems less likely than quest help;
9. be aware of time zones: if you're asking to party when there are few
players online, the odds are against you.

Basically, while we do try to help, don't expect a party at your convenience.

papas
06-04-2024, 11:26 PM
Hi everyone,

I've heard rumours that some members are complaining that they can't find a
party.

Please note:
1. no-one, not even officers, is obliged to help you;
2. simply because someone is an officer doesn't mean that they are strong
enough to help you or to carry you; officers are voted in for their
contribution to the guild, not for the strength of their characters;
3. op players will tend to help when they have free time, but not always —
they have their own game to play & characters to develop too;
4. op players are often busy running fast parties, especially if they are
running count-down-everywhere elixirs or elixirs that are specific to
certain zones; they may not have time to check guild chat often;
5. op players may already have a full party that they're helping;
6. please ask to run in zones that suit your strength; don't expect others to
carry you (unless it's super quick like fly & hydra) — if they are
offering to carry, they will say so;
7. please make your request specific: where do you need help, and which
quest do you need? Or are you asking for help farming? If farming,
farming for what, specifically?
8. from my experience, farming help seems less likely than quest help;
9. be aware of time zones: if you're asking to party when there are few
players online, the odds are against you.

Basically, while we do try to help, don't expect a party at your convenience.Fair enough, it's pretty often to see members expect other guild members or oficers to always be available to help in anything they need. An honest and clear comment that everyone should respect.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk