PDA

View Full Version : Founders Helm and Shield

Tarety
09-14-2012, 04:23 PM
How do u get them? I have had an acc for quite some time.... Anyone know like how long or when?

Yich
09-14-2012, 04:26 PM
If you dont have them now, you never will. They gave them away awhile ago and few still have them.

razerfingers
09-14-2012, 04:27 PM
founders helm was for very first PL players never to be given out again. shield was given to those who bought all campaigns before they went free on first birthday, so that aswell wont ever be given out again.

Cahaun
09-14-2012, 04:28 PM
They aren't based on how long your account has been active. The shield was for buying all campaigns before they were free and the helms for buying the side campaigns before they were free.

P.s. They aren't Founders but gratitude items

pocketursan
09-14-2012, 04:29 PM
No shield was for anyone who bought plat on first year

Cahaun
09-14-2012, 04:30 PM
The shield was for those who bought the campaigns before they were free

razerfingers
09-14-2012, 04:31 PM

lol^^

WoundedEagle

Both aren't quite right; but close. Gratitude shield was given in April of 2011 to anyone had either a) Purchased 30 platinum or more or b) Bought all maps before they were free to everyone.

Yich
I think my post sufficed, yet you all decided to say the same thing... Hop off, would ya?

razerfingers
09-14-2012, 04:34 PM
I think my post sufficed, yet you all decided to say the same thing... Hop off, would ya?

rofl, you didnt specify anything i thought it seemed trollish. :)

@wound- really? i thought i was special -_- haha what was ice crown for again?

WoundedEagle
09-14-2012, 04:35 PM

Cut the forum attitude, would ya? All you do is blare negative energy. Your point was blatant and didn't provide enough information considering he asked how one could acquire them.

@wound- really? i thought i was special -_- haha what was ice crown for again?

Ice Crown was for purchasing Wyldwood and (or?) Skellar Crunch right?

cookiez
09-14-2012, 04:39 PM
[QUOTE=Yich;780603]I think my post sufficed, yet you all decided to say the same thing... Hop off, would ya?

Cut the forum attitude, would ya? All you do is blare negative energy. Your point was blatant and didn't provide enough information considering he asked how one could acquire them.

Gf full

razerfingers
09-14-2012, 04:42 PM

i thought it was for pvp,ctf,skellar,wyldwood, and whatever else non main spine

WoundedEagle
09-14-2012, 04:48 PM
i thought it was for pvp,ctf,skellar,wyldwood, and whatever else non main spine

Could have been premium PvP maps as well. Idk.

Superduper
09-14-2012, 05:31 PM
I have both:)
However I don't know the cut off. I started 4-13-2010

Suentous PO
09-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Frozen crown...
Pocket Legends Content Now Totally FREE!
This year, Spacetime Studios is finishing the job, changing optional, premium content areas to be free to play! Now, the game's PvE campaigns are all free for any user. This includes:

Sandstone Caves
Skeller's Return
Croc Feud
Frozen Nightmares
Shadow Caves
Wyldwood

Frozen Crown of Gratitude!
As a special thank you to users who had previously supported Pocket Legends by purchasing these areas, we have taken the best crystals from Frozen Nightmare's Frost King and crafted the exclusive "Frozen Crown of Gratitude" vanity helm for them. Look in your Stash to find this unique item.

mike1298
09-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Wait if that's how you get shield then I should have one.

thecrankybearsam
09-14-2012, 08:23 PM

yeah yich, twink does NOT take any crap XD

thecrankybearsam
09-14-2012, 08:24 PM
Wait if that's how you get shield then I should have one.

and email the devs, just press the support button at the top

Yich
09-14-2012, 08:59 PM
"How do I get this item"; "You can't"; "Okay". Sometimes simple and straightforward is all you need. If he asks "When was the last time you could have gotten a founders helm?", my post would not have sufficed. Call it attitude, but I see no reason to write a paragraph for this guy when he couldn't type in 3 words into the search bar. Heck, you could say: "Just use the search bar", but no, you didn't. Claim my attitude is bad all you want, but I did nothing against the TOS and his spam thread did. Gg, no?

razerfingers
09-14-2012, 09:04 PM
"How do I get this item"; "You can't"; "Okay". Sometimes simple and straightforward is all you need. If he asks "When was the last time you could have gotten a founders helm?", my post would not have sufficed. Call it attitude, but I see no reason to write a paragraph for this guy when he couldn't type in 3 words into the search bar. Heck, you could say: "Just use the search bar", but no, you didn't. Claim my attitude is bad all you want, but I did nothing against the TOS and his spam thread did. Gg, no?

Oh really? Theres no need to write a paragraph causing forum drama about people writing paragraphs explaining in a more cival friendly way. if i was you i would have just left this thread so there isnt a big flame war but thats my opinion xP.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Kraze
09-14-2012, 09:12 PM
And you could have made your post saying no and never came back....of this thread is such a waste why do you care enough to come back? No "who is the greatest level 12.5 twink ever!!!" threads? Your post was not helpful and would of possibly lead to more questions and another thread.

WoundedEagle
09-14-2012, 09:14 PM

They're obviously a newer forum member considering they only have 17 posts. Cut him some slack. The reason I didn't tell the guy to check search bar is because the thread was already made. I only call it attitude because your post come off so mean. Just lighten up. You didn't tell him to try search bar either, so?

HunterSLAYER
09-14-2012, 09:16 PM

You have a serious attitude problem. You need to chill and accept people's criticism.

Otherwise you're hopeless.

Thread unsubscribed

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Nihiliste
09-14-2012, 09:21 PM
THIS IS THE ATTITUDE ERA!

Yeeeee!

WoundedEagle
09-14-2012, 09:23 PM
THIS IS THE ATTITUDE ERA!

Yeeeee!

Hahaha. Alright guys, let's stop ganging up on him. I understand we weren't trying to, but it's against ToS, so we're becoming just as bad as him.

razerfingers
09-14-2012, 09:24 PM
Hahaha. Alright guys, let's stop ganging up on him. I understand we weren't trying to, but it's against ToS, so we're becoming just as bad as him.

Ah, good point. *goes to new thread* damn i hate when WE is right ;)

Tarety
09-14-2012, 10:49 PM
They're obviously a newer forum member considering they only have 17 posts. Cut him some slack. The reason I didn't tell the guy to check search bar is because the thread was already made. I only call it attitude because your post come off so mean. Just lighten up. You didn't tell him to try search bar either, so?

I'm really sorry about this guys. I am new to the forums as you could probably tell and it didn't occur to me at the moment. Thanks for the new info to check out the search first though, I will make sure to use it next time, thanks. :)

razerfingers
09-14-2012, 10:52 PM
I'm really sorry about this guys. I am new to the forums as you could probably tell and it didn't occur to me at the moment. Thanks for the new info to check out the search first though, I will make sure to use it next time, thanks. :)

No need to be sorry :)

KingFu
09-15-2012, 12:38 AM

I don't see how he's being "bad". I reply with that too when people ask. No reason to go into a long explanation that'd only lead to more questions. I get tired of people asking "Where'd you get that helm?" so I just say they can no longer get it. They ask me so they can receive it, it they can't, I doubt they'd care where it came from.

Tarety
09-15-2012, 06:06 PM
I don't see how he's being "bad". I reply with that too when people ask. No reason to go into a long explanation that'd only lead to more questions. I get tired of people asking "Where'd you get that helm?" so I just say they can no longer get it. They ask me so they can receive it, it they can't, I doubt they'd care where it came from.

I was trying to figure out the date... I know how you got... Just didn't know the cut-off.

Rot
09-15-2012, 10:48 PM
By the way, the vanity shield isn't called the Founder's Shield. Its called the Shield of Gratitude. I don't know how I got it, I just found it in my stash. :)

WoundedEagle
09-15-2012, 11:00 PM

I was trying to figure out the date... I know how you got... Just didn't know the cut-off.

This^

Mothwing
09-15-2012, 11:05 PM

I do the same thing with fiery antennas...they always ask where to get them and I just say a contest. If they ask what contest, which they always do, I mute them :p

razerfingers
09-16-2012, 12:26 AM
I do the same thing with fiery antennas...they always ask where to get them and I just say a contest. If they ask what contest, which they always do, I mute them :p

Maybe i should do that with yellow antennae ;)
The best 2010 ones not the 2011 gold ones lol

KingFu
09-16-2012, 12:32 AM
This^

Still, he didn't do anything "bad". You're acting like he went off on him calling him a noob for not knowing. He answered his question. A large majority of people who ask purely ask to see if they can get it. Most of them don't care where I got it, unless they can too.

BodMaster
09-16-2012, 08:36 AM

If that was the case then your OP does not make it sound that way. Reading it seems like you only wanted to know how to get it, and how long you had to be playing to recieve it.

If the future explain in your OP exactly what you want to know, or otherwise you will end up in derailed threads.

+ 1 @ Mysticaldream

Nihiliste
09-16-2012, 11:23 AM
David is always right, duh?

BodMaster
09-16-2012, 11:25 AM
David is always right, duh?

Hmmm not sure about "always" right, but the majority of the time yes :p

WoundedEagle
09-16-2012, 11:36 AM
Still, he didn't do anything "bad". You're acting like he went off on him calling him a noob for not knowing. He answered his question. A large majority of people who ask purely ask to see if they can get it. Most of them don't care where I got it, unless they can too.

You're right MysticalDream. You're always right. I want to be like you one day; teach me your ways? <3

Whirlzap
09-16-2012, 11:42 AM
Hey David was just right. And he's always right. So here's my question; teach me your ways? <3

Fixed.

Mothwing
09-16-2012, 11:44 AM
We're not saying Yich did something bad. But it seems like every thread he posts on is turning into an argument for no reason. He could've simply said, "No they aren't available anymore" and be done. But instead, he came off with an attitude and some of us stepped in. How is that wrong?

BodMaster
09-16-2012, 12:10 PM
He answered his question no matter which way it is flipped.

The OP is making out they wanted to know the date, instead of just admitting that they wanted to know how to get it, as they have been playing for a good amount of time. (Stated in OP)

Sure Yich didn't have to come back with an attitude, but the answer to the OPs original question was answered. (Even if it was a one off)

razerfingers
09-16-2012, 12:43 PM
Thought we were gonna let this thread die?

WoundedEagle
09-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Thought we were gonna let this thread die?

Yeah, until Mystical found it necessary to butt in (of course <3).

KingFu
09-16-2012, 01:03 PM
Yeah, until Mystical found it necessary to butt in (of course <3).

Ikr? Why do I always have to butt into things on a public forum. There's different opinions out there. Be open-minded and accept that, then accept that my opinion is the best :D

I don't understand why you rage PM me when I troll you, then you [attempt] to do it to me.

WoundedEagle
09-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Ikr? Why do I always have to butt into things on a public forum. There's different opinions out there. Be open-minded and accept that, then accept that my opinion is the best :D

I don't understand why you rage PM me when I troll you, then you [attempt] to do it to me.

I think that was once? And besides, we already know you hate me. That's one of the flaws in your system. You're ways are becoming so predictable. I think you can do better than this.

KingFu
09-16-2012, 01:09 PM
I think that was once? And besides, we already know you hate me. That's one of the flaws in your system. You're ways are becoming so predictable. I think you can do better than this.

Twice* and my system is flawless.

WoundedEagle
09-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Twice* and my system is flawless.

But then how would I rage PM you after you [attempt] troll me if you [attempt] to troll me in everything I post in? I think someone needs to cut the harrassing down to a minimum before they need some neosporin and band-aids.

I completely agree. Maybe you should make a guide on How to Troll so that your forum respect goes up.

Suentous PO
09-16-2012, 01:28 PM
With all due love and respect to my peers...

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_afdc366f.jpg (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view&current=afdc366f.jpg)

WoundedEagle
09-16-2012, 01:30 PM
With all due love and respect to my peers...

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_afdc366f.jpg (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view¤t=afdc366f.jpg)

Out of thanks :/

Suentous PO
09-16-2012, 01:33 PM
<3 ya WE :)

KingFu
09-16-2012, 02:20 PM
But then how would I rage PM you after you [attempt] troll me if you [attempt] to troll me in everything I post in? I think someone needs to cut the harrassing down to a minimum before they need some neosporin and band-aids.

I completely agree. Maybe you should make a guide on How to Troll so that your forum respect goes up.

Is that a request woundy? I'd love to give you [much needed] trolling tips, however that would take far too much effort, as tempting at that rep is.

WoundedEagle
09-16-2012, 02:23 PM
Is that a request woundy? I'd love to give you [much needed] trolling tips, however that would take far too much effort, as tempting as that rep is.

Please, WoundedEgo. It would be an honor to bask in the glory you call [flawless] trolling. Make the guide bro <3

KingFu
09-16-2012, 02:29 PM
Please, WoundedEgo. It would be an honor to bask in the glory you call [flawless] trolling. Make the guide bro <3

You have enough swagggggg as is.

WoundedEagle
09-16-2012, 02:38 PM
You have enough swagggggg as is.

You already know. Are you backing out? </3

KingFu
09-16-2012, 02:40 PM
You already know. Are you backing out? </3

Ya, you're GoA, AoA, and the doppleganger. I have no chance.

WoundedEagle
09-16-2012, 02:48 PM
Ya, you're GoA, AoA, and the doppleganger. I have no chance.

Nice attempt to troll [flatter] me. But I know if you weren't scared, you'd make the thread. Good talk, good talk.