PDA

View Full Version : not much players on DL

souldeath4
09-14-2012, 06:30 PM
I was on DL right now and there is not much people playing the game. I am not even able to find a ctf or DM match. I would guess there would be more players on DL, since the download on DL on google play is at 500,000+, I am not sure how many downloads on itunes for the game, but with those numbers I would think there would be more players on.

Ihavenokills
09-14-2012, 07:25 PM
I was on DL right now and there is not much people playing the game. I am not even able to find a ctf or DM match. I would guess there would be more players on DL, since the download on DL on google play is at 500,000+, I am not sure how many downloads on itunes for the game, but with those numbers I would think there would be more players on.

sadly once people cap, they get bored and move on.

XchilangopwnX
09-14-2012, 07:50 PM
I beg to differ. Always has taken a while to get a PvP match rolling. When you are in a match with PvPers friend them and 9/10 when they are on just join them and you will be in a match. :)

Basically when a match takes a while to start, there is probably a match hat just started.

Although, true that people move on, most of the population is retained. And all the people that have downloaded don't always keep the app. :(

FallenOne
09-14-2012, 07:52 PM
I beg to differ. Always has taken a while to get a PvP match rolling. When you are in a match with PvPers friend them and 9/10 when they are on just join them and you will be in a match. :)

Basically when a match takes a while to start, there is probably a match hat just started.

Although, true that people move on, most of the population is retained. And all the people that have downloaded don't always keep the app. :(

and your level also matters. At level zone 28-31 it isn't hard to get a DM or CTF match

vidarr666
09-18-2012, 12:53 AM
I noticed a significant decrease of active people on my friends list as well. That won't stop us from getting our DL fix though ;)

One theory i have is that since we recently got the update for lv 31 cap, most of them are too busy farming with their farm toons, alts etc. Give it a few days. ;)

Vid out-

Ephesius
09-21-2012, 09:03 AM
This is why pvp in arcane legends should be like pocket legends and star legends, you can fight instantly if theres two or more people without having to wait forever to pvp

Lady_Pebbles
09-21-2012, 10:25 AM
This is why pvp in arcane legends should be like pocket legends and star legends, you can fight instantly if theres two or more people without having to wait forever to pvp

I highly disagree. The 'go' turned based system shlould stay where it belongs; in table top and text based games -not- in mmos like these. Figure out a way to befriend PvPers but don't ruin OUR way of PvP with the turned based style.

AL could benefit from -both- styles of PvP. Great if we can get CtF & DM with both options of FFA or crappy turned based in AL and -not- just one sided.

Smh.

StompArtist
09-21-2012, 10:47 AM
I highly disagree. The 'go' turned based system shlould stay where it belongs; in table top and text based games -not- in mmos like these. Figure out a way to befriend PvPers but don't ruin OUR way of PvP with the turned based style.

AL could benefit from -both- styles of PvP. Great if we can get CtF & DM with both options of FFA or crappy turned based in AL and -not- just one sided.

Smh.

You posted before I said go. I demand a free post in my post total.

octavos
09-21-2012, 10:50 AM
Im in SL, my home game :D

Lady_Pebbles
09-21-2012, 12:15 PM
You posted before I said go. I demand a free post in my post total.
Request denied. Leave a message of your final words after pwnie pwnage with sparkling sprinkles of awesomeness.

Samhayne
09-21-2012, 12:17 PM
I think that a lot of people are running the event rather than pvping :)

Rare
09-21-2012, 12:17 PM

By instantly you mean after "let my skills and health recharge... ... ... ready... ... ... go"?

StompArtist
09-21-2012, 12:38 PM
Request denied. Leave a message of your final words after pwnie pwnage with sparkling sprinkles of awesomeness.

Zaonabiuibil
09-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Or they went to SL to cap :rolleyes: