PDA

View Full Version : I need a guild

xxkilsxx
09-14-2012, 07:53 PM
I am lvl 17 who want a nice home/guild if there any good ones I can join list below I Wana lvl fast also I am very nice and try to help out others Ty for your time my name is weplaysl

William To
09-14-2012, 08:34 PM
Well there is a nice guild around named Rebel Alliance, Gm is Quueri or right now Somebody i dunno :P, they have a level 15+ requirement i think, but u sound like a great type and addition to this guild. Also <187> Gm is Cruize But that is for i think L29+ and maybe when u level higher u can join, also a nice friendly home. Last but not least <The Dead Society> Gm is Schotovien or something like that and i heard hes real nice and i dunno if they have requirements hope it helped, and if it did please don't hesitate to put the thanks button :)

Mitchturbo
09-14-2012, 08:39 PM
Also Try Extreme Boss Slayers, GM is Ghostface. That has no lvl requirments :-)

William To
09-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Yes thats a great guild! ANd While im typing Mitch I thought EBS was deleted cuz they merged with UN.

Mitchturbo
09-14-2012, 08:54 PM
Yes thats a great guild! ANd While im typing Mitch I thought EBS was deleted cuz they merged with UN.

Nah did a mini merge, EBS is still active thanks to Ghostface ;-) No worries! ^_^

flashbackflip
09-18-2012, 12:00 AM
Don't forget about Jedi Council (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?68102-JEDI-COUNCIL-Reborn-and-Shining!) - claimed by members like 'the best guild i've ever been' and 'the most interactive guild'

Add me in game and pm

Szangheili
09-18-2012, 02:06 AM
Don't forget about Jedi Council (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?68102-JEDI-COUNCIL-Reborn-and-Shining!) - claimed by members like 'the best guild i've ever been' and 'the most interactive guild'

Add me in game and pm
Was looking forward to this guild when the Sonsz of Anarchy died out, but got no reply -.- So I applied to Infinite Union thanks to seeing Mitch at B*.. Maybe I can join with my toon?

flashbackflip
09-18-2012, 02:12 AM
Was looking forward to this guild when the Sonsz of Anarchy died out, but got no reply -.- So I applied to Infinite Union thanks to seeing Mitch at B*.. Maybe I can join with my toon?

Sure you can!

And also - y no reply? Zeimer answered you in the thread .. Even proposed the time to meet ;)

Say 'hi' to Mitch btw :D

Zeimer
09-18-2012, 03:25 AM
You didn't see it huh, Szang? Well, my over is still alive! I can invite your toon if you want!

Astrocat
09-18-2012, 03:52 AM

Add me in game and pm

xxkilsxx, after reading about you, I actually think Jedi Council would be the perfect guild for you. I was there for a long time, and I still love it. People out there in this guild are active, nice, and really helpful. Mostly friendly ! Good luck !

EgyLegend
09-18-2012, 08:07 PM
With respect to all previous guilds :) i Also recommend league of assassinz as a friendly guild n we welcome anyone to join.u also can find many ppl of ur lvl here to lvl up with :) but watever guild u join ,always respect all guilds n members :)

Fao
09-18-2012, 08:11 PM
Every recommendation so far is great! :D

I welcome you to Saviors of Space or SoS if you'd like!;) Go check out our website!

Saviorsofspace.forumotion.com/

Zeimer
09-20-2012, 08:28 AM
xxkilsxx, after reading about you, I actually think Jedi Council would be the perfect guild for you. I was there for a long time, and I still love it. People out there in this guild are active, nice, and really helpful. Mostly friendly ! Good luck !
Thank you, Astro! But, to be honest, the Jedi Council is in a rebuild-state so not many people active. But we're trying to rebuild it! Hope it can be true!