View Full Version : Consider adding a "name change card"

Synergia
04-25-2023, 03:53 AM
Looted in locks perhaps,
once used, you can change your name on the character you used it on, once.

MasterSan
04-25-2023, 06:09 AM
+1

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk

asommers
04-25-2023, 12:31 PM
Sorry, name change is Platinum only.

-ALS

Shredderjoe
04-25-2023, 07:35 PM
Maybe add Name Change Chest that’s tradable you purchase for platinum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asommers
04-25-2023, 07:50 PM
I'm not really interested in creating multiple ways of paying for anything you can purchase with Platinum.

-ALS

MasterSan
04-26-2023, 02:44 AM
I'm not really interested in creating multiple ways of paying for anything you can purchase with Platinum.

-ALS-We already have Crafting Speed-ups, which are an alternative of completing the craft with platinum.
-We already have Crate Keys to open up locks, which are an alternative of opening locks with platinum.
-We have Companion Elixir now to finish Leveling up pets to max, which is an alternative of Leveling up using platinum, etc.

Similarly, this also provides a scope for non-platinum users to change their names with other alternatives besides platinum.
It can also be changing the name for gold, which should be easy to implement, and would also provide a gold sink in high inflation market.
Even tho there are plat eggs in the market for it, I personally believe for such things there should be minimum of 2 ways for doing it, instead of just platinum.

If something which should be limited to platinum only, is the exclusive stuff which sts introduces like, Exclusive Banners, auras, Pets, Vainities, Lock openings with Guaranteed Loot after certain pulls, etc.

Platinum use should be very exclusive as it the most exclusive currency in game.

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk

LichKing1
04-26-2023, 04:26 AM
-We already have Crafting Speed-ups, which are an alternative of completing the craft with platinum.
-We already have Crate Keys to open up locks, which are an alternative of opening locks with platinum.
-We have Companion Elixir now to finish Leveling up pets to max, which is an alternative of Leveling up using platinum, etc.

Similarly, this also provides a scope for non-platinum users to change their names with other alternatives besides platinum.
It can also be changing the name for gold, which should be easy to implement, and would also provide a gold sink in high inflation market.
Even tho there are plat eggs in the market for it, I personally believe for such things there should be minimum of 2 ways for doing it, instead of just platinum.

If something which should be limited to platinum only, is the exclusive stuff which sts introduces like, Exclusive Banners, auras, Pets, Vainities, Lock openings with Guaranteed Loot after certain pulls, etc.

Platinum use should be very exclusive as it the most exclusive currency in game.

Sent from my V2144 using TapatalkI think the difference is players dont need to change ign often, it will be hype for a week and after that it will be just another useless drop, u will use 1-2 renames and thats only if u have some good name to change in and its so cheap (cheap cuz u can just buy a few plat eggs if u r f2p) that programing an alternative seems like a waste of time
Pet lvlup and craft speedups r used frequently for aps, getting items faster to sell higher etc and they also cost much more plats to do

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
04-26-2023, 05:17 AM
Ye , adding a name change card won't make any difference to the game , it is just fine how it is !