PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Release Date

SkillFullGamer
09-15-2012, 09:42 PM
Hmmm just wondering when's it will come out?Awhile back I heard everyone say it would be around the end of August, or early November, but now its the 14 th and I'm left wondering? I'm tired of checking the Market place everyday lol.

thecrankybearsam
09-15-2012, 10:42 PM
There's a few threads like this already, but if you didn't see them, it's fine. Spacetime Studios said there is going to be a little longer until the release because theyre making it more awesome. I'd start getting excited in october, because I say it'll come out some time then. Plus, I don't mind if it takes a while because this is spacetime studios' first time making two games in one year

Skeletonlord
09-16-2012, 12:38 AM
As cranky said, you should be thinking about the release in October. I don't think it will be this month.

SkillFullGamer
09-16-2012, 01:15 PM
There's a few threads like this already, but if you didn't see them, it's fine. Spacetime Studios said there is going to be a little longer until the release because theyre making it more awesome. I'd start getting excited in october, because I say it'll come out some time then. Plus, I don't mind if it takes a while because this is spacetime studios' first time making two games in one year

Okay thanks :)
As much as I'm eager to play it already.
I will MOST definitely be willing to wait to
Not end up with another Dark Legend ._.

thecrankybearsam
09-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Okay thanks :)
As much as I'm eager to play it already.
I will MOST definitely be willing to wait to
Not end up with another Dark Legend ._.

Np lol. I not much of a Dark Legends fan either. Ive always loved fantasy, and all dat magic stuff.

Zaonabiuibil
09-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Read: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?69031-Update-on-Arcane-Legends

thecrankybearsam
09-17-2012, 07:15 PM
Read: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?69031-Update-on-Arcane-Legends

exactly

brainiac120
09-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Hmmm just wondering when's it will come out?Awhile back I heard everyone say it would be around the end of August, or early November, but now its the 14 th and I'm left wondering? I'm tired of checking the Market place everyday lol.

Same here! Can't even put in arcane legends because I don't wanna not see it in the suggestions and be disappointed.