View Full Version : Ally Pinks Table?

Jcyee
09-16-2012, 12:24 AM
I was just wondering if anyone knows which allies drop which pinks or if its just random.

particularly the viper twins and elegant death.

Floating
09-16-2012, 12:27 AM
They are all random man. You can get one from a low ally or a good ally. At least I did

Jcyee
09-16-2012, 01:22 AM
They are all random man. You can get one from a low ally or a good ally. At least I did

what do u mean by "low" and "good"? If youre talking about the allies that can award you with minor or major or whatever items, then what exactly is a minor or major item? how is an item determined to be "minor" or major"?

Or just in general, does anyone know which allies they received viper twins and elegant death from?

KillaSkillz
09-16-2012, 07:50 AM
Since i've only ever done 24hr ally missions, I gotta say the pinks are random like the daily reward and it is only weapons. It used to keep track for a pattern but there wasn't that I could tell. If a pink comes out there just as much chance of it happening on a minor or a major or any of the others. More than a couple have never given out a pink to me, or given once and never again. And I haven't seen a pattern on specific allies giving specific pinks.

Jcyee
09-16-2012, 12:31 PM
i still dont get what determines a weapon to be "minor," "major," "lesser," or "greater"

Lady_Pebbles
09-16-2012, 02:30 PM
i still dont get what determines a weapon to be "minor," "major," "lesser," or "greater"
For example the pink weapons from the minions come in different types; i.e. HP, DEF, ATK, or a Hybrid of HP & ATK. This determines whether they are minor, major, lesser, or greater.

The types of stats they have and their classifications vary from person to person. I think the obvious way to classify them is as like this: Greater could be considered the class for the Hybrid stats they have, major for ATK, minor HP, and lesser for DEF.

The first 2 allies in Willowbrook Parish give Viper Twins. I recommend doing all three though.

Jcyee
09-16-2012, 02:47 PM
For example the pink weapons from the minions come in different types; i.e. HP, DEF, ATK, or a Hybrid of HP & ATK. This determines whether they are minor, major, lesser, or greater.

The types of stats they have and their classifications vary from person to person. I think the obvious way to classify them is as like this: Greater could be considered the class for the Hybrid stats they have, major for ATK, minor HP, and lesser for DEF.

The first 2 allies in Willowbrook Parish give Viper Twins. I recommend doing all three though.

awesome! thx for the tips :)

Lady_Pebbles
09-16-2012, 02:56 PM
You're welcome. :)

Faliziaga
09-21-2012, 05:37 AM
Blake jones - market subway vt 95 hp