PDA

View Full Version : Making DOTD worth checking...

KingFu
09-16-2012, 12:47 AM
I never check DOTD. I'll keep it short. Devs should stop putting up random vanity helms and gold packs, and put more things like the bats, pirate shield, and crimson holoshield (been waiting a while for each of these). Maybe even add an item every one or two months. I can't remember the last thing I bought from it.

Otukura
09-16-2012, 01:01 AM
Moar pots pls

Kiwihawk
09-16-2012, 01:01 AM
I never check DOTD. I'll keep it short. Devs should stop putting up random vanity helms and gold packs, and put more things like the bats, pirate shield, and crimson holoshield (been waiting a while for each of these). Maybe even add an item every one or two months. I can't remember the last thing I bought from it.

+1 :)

Skeletonlord
09-16-2012, 01:18 AM
I agree. The DOTD does need more variety. :)

WoundedEagle
09-16-2012, 03:05 PM
Pirate shield please <3 I didn't realize that was going to be a one time thing..

Kraze
09-16-2012, 03:13 PM
Pirate shield would nice but IMO the game needs more vanity armors in general. Lots of shields floating around not that many armors

WoundedEagle
09-16-2012, 03:13 PM
Pirate shield would nice but IMO the game needs more vanity armors in general. Lots of shields floating around not that many armors

Agreed. SL has the coolest vanity selection.

slaveleia
09-16-2012, 06:14 PM
I would agree with this...put up more rare items ppl missed out on like the Rose wand for instance or that Pirate shield. Maybe player didn't have enough platinum at the time or just changed their minds on an item. I missed those Xperia play buttons lol! (I know they weren't for sale but were given out by waving, those are the ones ppl really want when they miss those short time special events)

Or blow me away & put the Volcanut up there...make me a satisfied customer...

TANKKAAR
09-16-2012, 06:23 PM
Give me a lvl 50+ vanity ring (with appropriate stats) and ill pay 500 plat for multiple toons ;) as im sure many people would :banana:

WoundedEagle
09-16-2012, 06:43 PM
Give me a lvl 50+ vanity ring (with appropriate stats) and ill pay 500 plat for multiple toons ;) as im sure many people would :banana:

Yeah. This 10 and 20 junk has been annoying.

thecrankybearsam
09-16-2012, 07:33 PM
Lol they should make it have more "Big" or "Bigger Luck" vanities. Love those.

Mothwing
09-16-2012, 08:21 PM

Agreed.

Agreed. SL has the coolest vanity selection.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Noodleleg
09-16-2012, 09:01 PM
We need something like solstice fire star :3

Phoenixking
09-16-2012, 10:38 PM
i have a better idea.

Make it a level 71 ring that is worth 500 platinum stats would be 20 dodge and 100 damage. For TEH pros

TEOKILLO
09-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Too much dodge hax already

XghostzX
09-17-2012, 04:36 PM
The only reason I almost stayed with SL over PL a while back was because of the cool looks. Seriously!

Energizeric
09-17-2012, 04:44 PM
I keep posting this in every thread I get a chance, but I'd like to see them just change it up. Why every time you put a viking helm for DOTD it has to be the blue & gold one? Why not a different viking helm? How about putting a pet on sale besides the bats? And enough with the green balloon already!! It seems like they rotate the same 5 or 6 items over and over and over. Yet there are like 50 different vanity items. Just change it up a bit. Over the course of a year I should be able to buy one of every vanity on DOTD if I check every day.

And then there is this request I have: PLEASE put the gold dragon pet &/or the rare minotaur pet on DOTD!! I already spent the plat and purchased the 3-pack of both the dragon pets and the minotaurs, but failed to get either. I only have one toon, so no need for me to have duplicates. Charge me the full 500 plat if need be, but at least give me an option to buy these pets. I'm sure there are others who are also hoping to achieve the "True Legend" but cannot afford to spend hundreds of dollars on plat for the rare chance that they may get these pets. Either that or remove those two achievements. "True Legend" is something you should be able to achieve with hard work, it should not be something you get from being lucky and having to win a lottery.

Matutd
09-17-2012, 05:02 PM
WHAT?!? Gtfo, I love gold packs and potions!

ArtofWar
09-17-2012, 06:53 PM
nice idea! :)

Pakax
09-18-2012, 11:31 AM
more variety for sure and rngs... oh yeah... I'll pay.

Deathofan
09-20-2012, 05:55 PM
Pmed support and they said..... They dnt schedule what they put on DOTD they just put whatever. I wouldn't mind this, if all the items they put there were all different from the week before. All I see is thrasher, shamus, and a balloon. All I want to see is some cool vanity once a week and not necesarily from the past, maybe a new unseen item can make an appearance and be kept as rare for those who bought it and appear later on, and this would add some variety to dotd.

Entertaining
09-20-2012, 08:02 PM
I agree, I want the Pirate Shield ^^

Elyseon
09-22-2012, 03:04 PM
Wasnt the pirate shield a halloween only thing?
Or do you mean the two parrots?

KingFu
09-22-2012, 04:21 PM
Wasnt the pirate shield a halloween only thing?
Or do you mean the two parrots?

I remember seeing it a few times after halloween.

Loaden
09-23-2012, 02:57 AM
E.g Today's DotD. I simply loved it.

MasterGT
09-23-2012, 01:57 PM
I Agree, Dear god stop with the Gold deals!!!