PDA

View Full Version : Level 70 Archer XP points slowed significantly

Ducatimonster
09-16-2012, 03:29 AM
I have a bird that was leveling nicely until I got to level 70, but now the experience points are very slow to accumulate. I've played for days and only accumulated about 1/10 of the necessary points.

Elixa's seemed to make no difference, as did the x2 weekly xp thing.

Does anyone have tips on how to speed up point accumulation at this level?

Thanks.

JaytB
09-16-2012, 05:36 AM
Lv71 is supposed to be an elite lvl. It requires 100k xp. There's not really a fast way to get there, best would probably be a weekly 2x xp elix and a lot of trashers.

Mage till the end
09-16-2012, 08:30 AM
Platnuim buddy, platnuim

Chopper
09-16-2012, 09:12 AM
and i think the "threat" level of enemies goes down at Lvl 70 too, i believe. That means you get less XP per kill when the color changes from red to yellow or white/blue.

Cobraguy
09-16-2012, 03:11 PM
I made 71 relatively easy with a weeklong double xp and gold bought "playas potion" elixirs. Took me 4 days of grinding to get there, and only cost me 80 plat. Spent alot of time in Lost Villas because there's usually a full group in there anyway.

Cahaun
09-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Platinum buddy, platinum
Why platinum all the time? There are people that play this game for free and only free with no money payed. You can't expect everyone to guzzle money into this game for the cap.

thecrankybearsam
09-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Why platinum all the time? There are people that play this game for free and only free with no money payed. You can't expect everyone to guzzle money into this game for the cap.

yes, they should at least lower it to like 30k so ppl without platinum can have a chance

Kraze
09-16-2012, 04:04 PM
It won't be lowered and if you consider the yellow threat and the addition of all the elixir and xp anywhere the 71 cap actually requires less work than the 56 did

Cobraguy
09-16-2012, 10:16 PM
It won't be lowered and if you consider the yellow threat and the addition of all the elixir and xp anywhere the 71 cap actually requires less work than the 56 did

Ain't that the truth. I was 23k xp short of the 56 cap and have regretted not working harder ever since. :/
Now I try to grind every cap because I don't want to miss out on something as great as the COP....just in case there is something better to come along......still waiting though......

Even with so much xp to be gained, its really not that hard to get to the cap with gold elixirs....especially now that double xp for a week is the price of 2 thrashers and does so much more damage to the xp bar than those would. Grind it out....its really not that hard.

Chopper
09-17-2012, 12:38 PM
Yeah, you should consider saving your money. WIth the removal of the Elite Vanity stats, getting the cap level is pretty much a let down. Nothing much to be gained at all. You get the chance to spend even more time and money to try and collect a ridiculous amount of Ichor drops in the preview map, but the reward will be obselete by the time you finish it anyway and it's not tradeable, from what i understand. STS hasn't some up with anything worthwhile yet since taking away the Elite Vanity stats.

Reaganite
09-17-2012, 07:25 PM
I have a bird that was leveling nicely until I got to level 70, but now the experience points are very slow to accumulate. I've played for days and only accumulated about 1/10 of the necessary points.

Elixa's seemed to make no difference, as did the x2 weekly xp thing.

Does anyone have tips on how to speed up point accumulation at this level?

Thanks.

I noticed that too. I've been plodding along in XP while playing every single night, doing run after run. Gaaaahhhh!!!

- BOOTYSTOMPER

ZHEOTARE
09-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Play in groups of all 70s. That makes the threat level yellow. Thus more xp. Other than that, the only way for more xp is using real $.