PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Temple Guide For Not Kraken User.

Snaptubepro
04-28-2023, 01:55 AM
First of all, im not giving guide hehe. Im seeking.

1. What pet is good/decent enough for this event?(Not 100m pet lol). I use eterno idk if the armor debuff works.

2.How to PULL minions into mid? They're annoying asf hiding from us unless we get close enough. (I believe spirit/saber/Whim AA is useless due to the range) and the fact that im using full INT build with snail movement.
**Better if someone upload in youtube..imma learn from that.

3. How to get the crafting material? Some of the material is only drop from lich corviss(i guess) but the highest wave i can go is 8 lol.

4.Can sts change the mechanism of minion's attacking range to as same as vardan gate? Where minion is easily attracted to middle despite of the map which is far bigger than this temple map.

5.How many days is in 2 weeks? Does the value of lb reward worth our time which is 14 days?

Thank you. Happy farming (not so hehe)

Ploid
04-28-2023, 02:05 AM
1) Mephisto AA

2) As a Mage, I use speedset to run fast for some distance and then use charged shield. This would bring most mobs towards you. At this point, you can proc Staff + Armor to wipe eveything.

5) The worth of LB item depends on how much time you spent on it. If you are able to get a high score in a single run, then it's definitely worth. I reckon the banners will be very common but still worth a few millions.

takotako
04-28-2023, 02:17 AM
Same question regarding the crafting materials. Are some materials locked behind a certain wave with a specific boss in it? Im asking beforehand so id know if i should even try bcus im only using aqua + 3-set 81 legendary lol and i highly doubt i can even reach wave 10 lmao

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Designer
04-28-2023, 03:33 AM
Same question regarding the crafting materials. Are some materials locked behind a certain wave with a specific boss in it? Im asking beforehand so id know if i should even try bcus im only using aqua + 3-set 81 legendary lol and i highly doubt i can even reach wave 10 lmao

i think only higher boss drop the two other material that we cant loot in wave 1-15. Which mean, theres no other option but to team up with player who have kraken or just pass this event and make money by selling and buying. Two weeks is a joke.

takotako
04-28-2023, 04:12 AM
i think only higher boss drop the two other material that we cant loot in wave 1-15. Which mean, theres no other option but to team up with player who have kraken or just pass this event and make money by selling and buying. Two weeks is a joke.ig their gold sink plan is also pay to win lol (jk im just poor ahh hell)

Snaptubepro
04-28-2023, 08:00 AM
ig their gold sink plan is also pay to win lol (jk im just poor ahh hell)

Yes, thats part of the hidden plan. We need to pay to upgrade our strength...either buying plat or spending lotta in game gold for op item despite its being overpriced by many.

Snaptubepro
04-28-2023, 09:57 AM
I dont wanna create a new thread so imma just ask here. Which wave is lich corvis the golden?
As far as i know....
Wave 1-2:No boss.
Wave 3: Rogue boss.
Wave 4: Big Troll.
Wave 5: Annoying Spiderman.
Wave 6-14: Normal boss.
Wave 14 is my highest.

So, i just need an answer on which wave is Lich Golden.?

Fahtsssss
04-28-2023, 10:04 AM
i think i saw lich at 15 or 20

Snaptubepro
04-28-2023, 10:14 AM
i think i saw lich at 15 or 20

Thank you bro,appreciate it!

Alexwwe
04-28-2023, 04:37 PM
Lich boss can be spawned at wave 21+

Delouis Ball
04-28-2023, 09:41 PM
I dont wanna create a new thread so imma just ask here. Which wave is lich corvis the golden?
As far as i know....
Wave 1-2:No boss.
Wave 3: Rogue boss.
Wave 4: Big Troll.
Wave 5: Annoying Spiderman.
Wave 6-14: Normal boss.
Wave 14 is my highest.

So, i just need an answer on which wave is Lich Golden.?Lich boss always spawns wave 25.

Ign: Disruptful

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Daybloom
05-01-2023, 12:42 PM
using glowstick aa is rly good to stay alive