PDA

View Full Version : Game Balance Suggestions

Tekila
04-28-2023, 02:53 PM
Hi this is a subjective thread where I will give you some feedbacks and recommendations for to improve the game.

1- The damage boost procs (x2; x3; …): they are too broken and break all real team play and strategy aspects of the game they make the game being only about dealing big enough damage to kill everything fast in one proc. They scale too much with your based dmg and only the classes that benefits of them the more are good and fun.
- recommendation: remove all the x2+ dmg boosts of the game to make it fair enough for all classes first and then to make other types of proc shine especially for weapons. Haste or crit and burst dmg or dot procs are way better than them if you want a good game.
I know that you will tell me that you will have to rework all items from lvl 71 armor and weps but maybe reduce the damage boost procs to under 100% bonus damage boost and keep the other aspects of the proc then so it’s not too broken.

2- Maps difficulty
Maps difficulty especially zodias is too high, the mobs, mini boss and boss HP pools are to big so only dmg boost procs permit to achieve them fast enough to not be boring. So we get a damage boost proc meta.
Recommendation: reduce the hp pool of the ennemies through Arlor with the nerf of bonus damage procs.

3- I would appreciate more passive procs (like saber, smug and bounty): give use some more arcane or mythic and especially leg gear that have passive spells that we can couple with other procs like haste procs and so on. To give me a reason to make more multi builds.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

asommers
04-29-2023, 10:05 AM
Added to the Game Balance section of our todo list for consideration.

-ALS