PDA

View Full Version : Movement Issue

Lady_Pebbles
09-16-2012, 06:53 PM
This is really annoying... While moving my to on around I often hit the Quick Chat, Mini Map and or Emotes buttons. It gets really frustrating during PvP and PvE. This happens even if I toggle the joy stick. Please move them! The Emotes were better off where they were before on the left hand side of the screen, maybe put it back there and move the other two closer to the HP pool. >__<

Samsung Galaxy S (aka the "Vibrant") phone on Froyo.

Btw, sorry for the bad pic, took the pic with my tab while logged on through my phone.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2yyqekx.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/nm0vir.jpg

Sorry for the huge pic. O.O Its a 7" tab... didn't think the screenshots would still be so huge! I even used pixel double. X.x

Jcyee
09-16-2012, 06:59 PM
IKR! same for ipad. rlly annoying...

Tenebrific
09-17-2012, 01:11 AM
I do agree with them as I have the same problem

Akaee
09-17-2012, 02:37 AM
Just disable them in the settings menu and u have no problem.

Phantomas
09-17-2012, 05:34 AM
Ur right, u can disable it, but when u do want to use the Chat, Mini Map and or Emotes, u have to enable it again. I don't want to go to settings menu again and again. So pls put back the emotes button where it was.

Lady_Pebbles
09-17-2012, 01:28 PM
I agree with Phantomas. If I wanted them to be disabled, I would have disabled them lol. Obviously we want to use those buttons on the HUD so they should be moved so it won't disturb our game play.

Lady_Pebbles
09-18-2012, 12:21 AM
Added screenshot of how it looks on my tab.

vidarr666
09-18-2012, 01:09 AM
Added screenshot of how it looks on my tab.

PvP addicts would know how helpful the quickchat can be during a match. ATM it's no help for me coz it's just too close to the movement icon thingo. I keep tapping on quickchat by accident.

Akaee
09-18-2012, 03:39 AM
I am pvp addict and dont need it at all. I know where to be and dont care if i die helping teammates.

vidarr666
09-18-2012, 05:29 AM
I am pvp addict and dont need it at all. I know where to be and dont care if i die helping teammates.

not enough communication to work on your teams goal. there different tactics on different situations. IMO

Lady_Pebbles
09-18-2012, 12:20 PM

not enough communication to work on your teams goal. there different tactics on different situations. IMO
Exactly, not everyone plays the same. I use the QC for PvP and for GC (guild chat). The point is, our game play should not be effected by the buttons on the HUD when we choose to keep them up there. The QC & Mini Map are very helpful. The Emotes are there for entertainment & doesn't pop up in PvP.

Iron Hand
09-18-2012, 08:24 PM
Agreed thren we need to have this post in bugs n fixes for dl as well. I have to actually turn off quick chat n emote buttons when in pvp. It sucks with current placement.

Lady_Pebbles
09-21-2012, 10:17 AM
Still an issue. >__>

Devilonia
09-28-2012, 11:25 AM
I just removed this all and no problems ( i dont need maps still have quick chat)

Lady_Pebbles
09-28-2012, 02:34 PM
I just removed this all and no problems ( i dont need maps still have quick chat)
Some of us use both the map and QC during PvP and PvE so its still an issue. Again, it would defeat the purpose of having them there if we remove them.

Skeokateva
10-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Still have this issue with any short cuts displayed. I too used quick chat in pvp matches, when one can't type quick chat becomes an essential tool. Also, I feel that the emote has a great responsibility, in a way emotes chat for me when I'm not feeling chatty;p So I would love for the movement issue to be in the past as it has been ongoing since the release and this game has evolved too far to forget about movement :)

Sent from my GT-P5113

Lady_Pebbles
10-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Yeah its really annoying. I haven't been playing much cuz they get in the way a lot. I log in and try to manuver my toon somewhere but get sruck randomly due to the stupid placement of the buttons. Bleh! I rely on the QC and Mini Map a lot. Hell even Emotes on the HUD for when I don't feel like chatting I can use the QC & an emote before gling afk.

Just tired of the annoyances in DL lately.

BloodGoddess
10-05-2012, 02:14 PM
I miss you. Its off topic I know this mannne.

RedStapler
10-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Hey all!

I'm moving this thread to issues and bugs. Thanks for reporting!