PDA

View Full Version : Unity needs some competition! ;P

Pages : [1] 2

XghostzX
09-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Hey all,

Lately, I've been a little bored with just joining random PvP games.

Our guild, Unity, has constantly been wanting to have some kind of competition whether it's CTF or FFA. In truth, we're all bored!

So if any guild wants to give us a challenge, please feel free to post below. We're competitive, maybe a small bet :) There will be a tournament primarily for CTF later on... but more details on that later, after the mage tournament comes to an end. ;)

Nihiliste
09-16-2012, 07:20 PM
Does a 2-bear guild count?

Subscriber
09-16-2012, 07:38 PM
People been hating on us starting FFA's in random games, haha it's funny. It's the way the game is played and people get mad at it, like.. Ew.

brodiniozo
09-16-2012, 07:47 PM

Ur so negative in every single thread, u need a hug?

Nihiliste
09-16-2012, 07:55 PM
How am I being negative? I'm asking a simple question. Not even trying to be negative at all, lol.

What? You assumed I was talking about Unity right? Lol, I wasn't, nor was I trying to... I was talking about me and David whom have a guild for us two.

Enigeax
09-16-2012, 08:57 PM
1st if ur an a guild with a single guy then....yea....

And 2nd unity sucks just a bunch of 71s with good gear and no skill. Family beats u all the time. And if u guys didn't team I would own u all

Noodleleg
09-16-2012, 08:58 PM

And 2nd unity sucks just a bunch of 71s with good gear and no skill. Family beats u all the time. And if u guys didn't team I would own u all

Then why don't you challenge them ;)

XghostzX
09-16-2012, 09:11 PM

I would love a bet! How much? ;)

Oh, and don't talk about that 1v1 trash, it's all about team skills. Why not a 5v5 ctf game? :)

Nihiliste
09-16-2012, 09:14 PM

A single guild is all I need for someone like you. :)

Second, Unity are a bunch of 71's with good gear and no skill?
Yeah, coming from an all str guild...

Walkhardd
09-16-2012, 09:33 PM

Lol. Who is this guy?

I'm 70, btw.

Blind
09-16-2012, 09:47 PM
Lol. Who is this guy?

I'm 70, btw.
Funkyeni i'm pretty sure

oh and if u like 1v1 so much and say family owns..

I beat your lvl 71 1v1 pro gm who had full crafted set etc etc by using a tiki beach bum set 10:8 and while having 600 ping.

those who know me, i don't 1v1 anyway, so yeah, sit down. And no matter how much i dislike unity as a whole, they are so strong that any group of their will beat any gourp of family in ctf.

Will, can't wait for ctf tourney, whoever hosts that u or Mitch

Jugernugetx
09-16-2012, 09:48 PM
Before i begin: ok nvm im starting now. I will fight unity anyday. Family vs unity it is. 5v5 pvp (not ctf). Next weekend maybe? Im down to fight unity. Ill fight you guys anytime (:< !! So if theres gonna be fights,

Theres gonna be me

~Jugernuget

XghostzX
09-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Before i begin: ok nvm im starting now. I will fight unity anyday. Family vs unity it is. 5v5 pvp (not ctf). Next weekend maybe? Im down to fight unity. Ill fight you guys anytime (:< !! So if theres gonna be fights,

Theres gonna be me

~Jugernuget

Why not CTF? lol, Idc, we can do FFA.

And yeah Blind, I'm pumped for it!

Xionskull
09-16-2012, 10:04 PM
I'd join but, 'isejustabeebootedfromctfunitygamefullofspawnersme andfrendsbeetembutdeybootus' lol one day I'll really enjoy pvping you guys! Properly in orderly fashion! :D ig I'm not there yet.

AbsolutePally
09-16-2012, 10:17 PM
Isn't family new age olympus ppl?
Always teaming, always losing. Fun still, winning 2/3 10/4 lol

Otukura
09-16-2012, 10:23 PM
ggnore

XghostzX
09-16-2012, 11:01 PM
When will players learn that PvP has no rule book? -.-

Enigeax
09-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Funkyeni i'm pretty sure

oh and if u like 1v1 so much and say family owns..

I beat your lvl 71 1v1 pro gm who had full crafted set etc etc by using a tiki beach bum set 10:8 and while having 600 ping.

those who know me, i don't 1v1 anyway, so yeah, sit down. And no matter how much i dislike unity as a whole, they are so strong that any group of their will beat any gourp of family in ctf.

Will, can't wait for ctf tourney, whoever hosts that u or Mitch

1) I don't have a 71.
2) I don't use str gear
3) I hate family and unity so starting a fight with them is funny...
4) Sit down noob ill take u any day
5) if ur a mage I will not fight u cuz they r op (but that's another story)

Waug
09-16-2012, 11:42 PM
And 2nd unity sucks just a bunch of 71s with good gear and no skill. Family beats u all the time.
Lol, you're jelly. Trash talk, though another thing you didn't mention/know vanity set lol.

Oh, and don't talk about that 1v1 trash, it's all about team skills.

OM, you indirectly supported few sentences of Eni. Eni's post deserves a second thought now?

if u guys didn't team I would own u all

Otukura
09-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Lol, you're jelly. Trash talk, though another thing you didn't mention/know vanity set lol.

OM, you indirectly supported few sentences of Eni. Eni's post deserves a second thought now?

you're a genius.

give me a sec while i read yoru post

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
09-16-2012, 11:53 PM
I'd join but, 'isejustabeebootedfromctfunitygamefullofspawnersme andfrendsbeetembutdeybootus' lol one day I'll really enjoy pvping you guys! Properly in orderly fashion! :D ig I'm not there yet.

I was in a 5v5 ctf match with pretty much all unity members but me and the other team were spawning me and other unity members at my side, but really i didnt care and niether did the other unity members, that game was fun since we had some laughs here and there. So the point is u really shuldnt give a crap since this is just a game.

Waug
09-16-2012, 11:59 PM
People been hating on us starting FFA's in random games. haha it's funny

Really? I'd appreciate it, but rather doing it, you guys find (noob gear)/noob to rush/team. Never touch another pro/(good gears +vanities), if you kill him by mistake, say sry. That is funny.

TEOKILLO
09-17-2012, 12:17 AM
They do rush ppl with good gear and vanities, O.o

KingFu
09-17-2012, 12:24 AM
You should start a guild war with Chicken's Invasion. Your members will fly up in PvP kills.

Enigeax
09-17-2012, 12:34 AM
Ya I wish I had no life and could play pl all day. But I'm probably gonna quit till...
1) Another lvl cap
2) Mages aren't op
3) Schools over
Whichever comes first

Yich
09-17-2012, 12:46 AM
Trash talk thread talks trash. Ill 1v3 unity tomorrow probably. "thats how the game is played"? Really? Most rushers know that what they do is their choice, not what they have to do. How odd you think you must rush. I dont mind rushers, but claiming all out rushing is how PvP is meant to be just sounds like ignorance to me. People play by their own rules in PvP, never say otherwise.

Flawless
09-17-2012, 12:54 AM
What's a rusher?

Otukura
09-17-2012, 01:04 AM
What's a rusher?

those people who attack you and get brushed aside like twigs by your godly powers

Waug
09-17-2012, 01:17 AM
What's a rusher?

I'm not so much daring, to answer ur question, but i'm just guessing your next questions.

What's ffa < whats pvp < whats fight < whats pl < whats MMO < whats video game < whats game . <. < ... Infinity

Flawless
09-17-2012, 01:17 AM
those people who attack you and get brushed aside like twigs by your godly powers

Pvp seems to be infested with those :(
Theres this bird who beats me all the time, his name is Desoli. Help me!

Waug
09-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Edited, double post.

And ya, mysti
not once more.
To the infinity and beyond...
Lol.

KingFu
09-17-2012, 01:19 AM
I'm not so much daring, to answer ur question, but i'm just guessing your next questions.

What's ffa < whats pvp < whats fight < whats pl < whats MMO < whats video game < whats game . <. < ... Infinity

Post it once more, I don't think he fully understands yet.

Otukura
09-17-2012, 01:23 AM

?

what?

Matutd
09-17-2012, 01:46 AM
Well this looks like a friendly thread..

KingFu
09-17-2012, 02:09 AM
Well this looks like a friendly thread..

Gtfo I was here first.

mike1298
09-17-2012, 06:46 AM

Ur so negative in every single thread, u need a hug?

Hmm. I was just going to ask if you needed a hug.

dudetus
09-17-2012, 07:39 AM
Legendfb, u r making false statements, u fell for Flawa 's darn obvious trollbait, u aplogized for doubleposting while it wasn't a doublepost. Ur derping the herp out of this thread and u have lost all ur credibility. Good job.

There's a reason why Unity is looking for a challenge...

Blind
09-17-2012, 07:42 AM
1) I don't have a 71.
2) I don't use str gear
3) I hate family and unity so starting a fight with them is funny...
4) Sit down noob ill take u any day
5) if ur a mage I will not fight u cuz they r op (but that's another story)

1 I'm lvl 70
2 I don't use str gear
3 i hate family&unity(not everyone)
4 I'm not a noob and no you won't
5 I'm a bird too

Lots of things in common, you are way more intimidating than me though, can we be friends now? :p

Xionskull
09-17-2012, 07:44 AM
Lol bro blinds pro he'd wip your butt any-day. :O

Matutd
09-17-2012, 08:03 AM
Gtfo I was here first.
Even more friendly than I thought

Whirlzap
09-17-2012, 08:09 AM
Not hating, but Family also has a bunch of level 71s with top-geared crafted Humania Sand sets/Elite sets.
Exact same as Unity.
Whoever wins has more skill.

XghostzX
09-17-2012, 08:50 AM
Alright I'm gonna lock this. Clearly other members in different guilds are too immature to even ask, "Hey Ghost, we'll schedule a match with you," without having the urge to say, "Unity is full of a bunch of rushing noobs." I'm proud of the guild I belong to, I could say the exact same about Family, but I'm not since I have a sense of maturity ._.

Any haters feel the need to disagree with this post?

(Hopefully my friends don't troll this post ;))

Matutd
09-17-2012, 08:57 AM
To be fair, the way I see it is: if you get rushed, you got outplayed. If you are in pvp you are there to fight, and so you should be ready for anything

Kraze
09-17-2012, 08:57 AM
Trash talk thread talks trash. Ill 1v3 unity tomorrow probably. "thats how the game is played"? Really? Most rushers know that what they do is their choice, not what they have to do. How odd you think you must rush. I dont mind rushers, but claiming all out rushing is how PvP is meant to be just sounds like ignorance to me. People play by their own rules in PvP, never say otherwise.
Otherwise...

Is it set up for 1v1 go no you say go? Or is it set up to kill?

Griffinfan
09-17-2012, 08:59 AM
I would but I can't play well against full vanity mages/birds :/

XghostzX
09-17-2012, 09:04 AM
This is all completely irrelevant to the topic...

Jewelsofjane
09-17-2012, 09:27 AM
Meh our guild would be interested only if unity were to lose the founder helms, 3rd vanity etc... But I seriously doubt any of you guys would be willing to do that. Techno told us the other day that vanitys will soon have no bonus stats... It will interesting to see if the mighty become average.

XghostzX
09-17-2012, 09:31 AM
Meh our guild would be interested only if unity were to lose the founder helms, 3rd vanity etc... But I seriously doubt any of you guys would be willing to do that. Techno told us the other day that vanitys will soon have no bonus stats... It will interesting to see if the mighty become average.

.... I'm so done with this community. Of course we'll still play.

It's funny, because an additional 5 damage and armor isn't a big deal in end game. If you had 'skill' you would know this.

KingFu
09-17-2012, 09:35 AM

Am I misinterpreting your post? Or did you read that elsewhere?

Don't worry! We will not get rid of your existing elite vanity stat bonuses. But, as I've mentioned I really want to avoid adding any new stat bonuses for vanity sets because I want vanities to allow you to customize your look, without sacrificing stats.

Nihiliste
09-17-2012, 09:49 AM
Ya^

Jewelsofjane
09-17-2012, 09:53 AM
It's funny, because an additional 5 damage and armor isn't a big deal in end game. If you had 'skill' you would know this.

Lmao this is more than funny because everyone always says this yet..... No one DARES to lose them... And yes ghost I have no skill ..... None ...at all.... So when we fought and i beat you what was that? Not my vanities cuz you had more... Hmm must have been luck? Oh yes that's it.

As far as the vanities, it was what techno stated ingame. So yea, I could have come in late and misunderstood.

This whole crap where vanity means nothing... We have done tons of tests. With vanities, without... It makes a difference. Why else would you wear it? Lol

Unity doesn't need competition, it needs a high school counselor.

wvhills
09-17-2012, 10:10 AM
.... I'm so done with this community. Of course we'll still play.

If it's not a big deal then why wear them?

Enigeax
09-17-2012, 10:22 AM
I say u guys take all off and fist fight XD

Jewelsofjane
09-17-2012, 10:25 AM
I say u guys take all off and fist fight XD
Lmao eni you have no idea how much in our favor that would be. No idea...

Enigeax
09-17-2012, 10:26 AM
1 I'm lvl 70
2 I don't use str gear
3 i hate family&unity(not everyone)
4 I'm not a noob and no you won't
5 I'm a bird too

Lots of things in common, you are way more intimidating than me though, can we be friends now? :p

I like enemies more than friends ;) especially on imbalanced games such as this one.

Yich
09-17-2012, 10:36 AM
Makes thread talking trash to endgame community. Rages when endgame community talks trash back. Gg.

Waug
09-17-2012, 12:46 PM
Legendfb, u r making false statements, u fell for Flawa 's darn obvious trollbait, u aplogized for doubleposting while it wasn't a doublepost. Ur derping the herp out of this thread and u have lost all ur credibility. Good job.

When a pro rusher says - what is rushing? this is called trollbait, wasn't it a laughbait? I just tried to carry forward the laugh, I was enjoying too, just like this
Post it once more, I don't think he fully understands yet.

And the consequence became "false statement".

As far as I can reach, Flaw was very clever this time (genius) he took a very well known phrase and took it to a new level. What is rushing? "there is nothing called rushing" - that's the phrase I was talking about. Here's a point I always want to say everytime-double standard mentality, if you're a beliver of this philosophy, how could you say others rushers when you used to rush that person before but well, that's another point.

Straight forwarded truth has always been like troll, this is the age of show off.

brodiniozo
09-17-2012, 12:48 PM

They will not remove stats from the old elite set. Thats bs and i can confirm it when i get home.

Jewelsofjane
09-17-2012, 01:00 PM
Brod I corrected myself. Read ^ up there.

XghostzX
09-17-2012, 01:11 PM
Lmao this is more than funny because everyone always says this yet..... No one DARES to lose them... And yes ghost I have no skill ..... None ...at all.... So when we fought and i beat you what was that? Not my vanities cuz you had more... Hmm must have been luck? Oh yes that's it.

As far as the vanities, it was what techno stated ingame. So yea, I could have come in late and misunderstood.

This whole crap where vanity means nothing... We have done tons of tests. With vanities, without... It makes a difference. Why else would you wear it? Lol

Unity doesn't need competition, it needs a high school counselor.

Let me begin by saying Eden, (or Waldo?...) that vanities are not entirely used just for it's stats. Who are you to say that you know everything about Unity? Have you considered that maybe I wear vanities to show the amount of time I've put into this game? Maybe I wear my founders helm to show my loyalty towards this game? You have every right to assume the things you want, but you literally never have any legitimate reasoning behind you're assumptions.

When you said, "Yes Ghost, I have no Skill," it's meaning was obviously not explicit... this is simple reading comprehension... I was saying that any player with the proper PvP "skills" shouldn't be complaining about a 5 armor difference. It's like saying that there's a huge difference between 85 degrees fahrenheit and 86 degrees fahrenheit. It just doesn't make that big of a difference. 30+ armor is what makes a significant difference.

About the tests, yes you're somewhat right when we take off our vanity armor and shield, but all that means is that we have to adjust our play style a little bit more. You're talking about how Founders makes a huge difference, and it doesn't. I think that the armor and shield provide a better advantage -- but why does that matter to you if you already have them? Everyone had the opportunity to get these vanities. It's not that the game should be equal to everyone, it was Unity's choice to work hard to get these vanities. It's equal of opportunity.

And when you say, "Unity needs a high school counselor," that's just completely immature coming from a 25 year old 'man' who can't even type a post that's relevant to the topic. Maybe you're the one that needs a high school counselor, because obviously you can't handle a sense of matureness.

Nihiliste
09-17-2012, 01:17 PM
Gooooo Will

Jewelsofjane
09-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Let me begin by saying Eden, (or Waldo?...) that vanities are not entirely used just for it's stats. Who are you to say that you know everything about Unity? Have you considered that maybe I wear vanities to show the amount of time I've put into this game? Maybe I wear my founders helm to show my loyalty towards this game? You have every right to assume the things you want, but you literally never have any legitimate reasoning behind you're assumptions.

When you said, "Yes Ghost, I have no Skill," it's meaning was obviously not explicit... this is simple reading comprehension... I was saying that any player with "skills" shouldn't be complaining about a 5 armor difference. It's like saying that there's a huge difference between 85 degrees fahrenheit and 86 degrees fahrenheit. It just doesn't make that big of a difference. 30+ armor is what makes a significant difference.

About the tests, yes you're somewhat right when we take off our vanity armor and shield, but all that means is that we have to adjust our play style a little bit more. You're talking about how Founders makes a huge difference, and it doesn't. I think that the armor and shield provide a better advantage -- but why does that matter to you if you already have them? Everyone had the opportunity to get these vanities. It's not that the game should be equal to everyone, it was Unity's choice to work hard to get these vanities. It's equal of opportunity.

And when you say, "Unity needs a high school counselor," that's just completely immature coming from a 25 year old 'man' who can't even type a post that's relevant to the topic. Maybe you're the one that needs a high school counselor, because clearly you can't handle a sense of matureness.

Lmfao so now I'm both Eden and Waldo? Dude I must have some serious serious skill to pvp against myself all the time AND farm with 2 players... I should be awarded plat. For that alone.

And now I'm a 25 yr old man? Meh might want to do some research before you attempt to dis..

As far as vanity your full of bs. Period and everyone knows it.

I'd like to know who you would fight with? Because I know at least one person who WON'T be fighting with you. Lol..

Immaturity? Naw... My guild doesn't have drama filled fights, leaving, making up all in the same day and week. THAT'S the sign of immaturity.

Rushorgtfo
09-17-2012, 01:32 PM

When you said, "Yes Ghost, I have no Skill," it's meaning was obviously not explicit... this is simple reading comprehension... I was saying that any player with the proper PvP "skills" shouldn't be complaining about a 5 armor difference. It's like saying that there's a huge difference between 85 degrees fahrenheit and 86 degrees fahrenheit. It just doesn't make that big of a difference. 30+ armor is what makes a significant difference.

And when you say, "Unity needs a high school counselor," that's just completely immature coming from a 25 year old 'man' who can't even type a post that's relevant to the topic. Maybe you're the one that needs a high school counselor, because obviously you can't handle a sense of matureness.

Vanities make a massive difference :) me and Shilo 1v1'd not to long ago and we both didn't wear vanities cause well my Mage doesn't have any. I won 10-2 next game he wore 3 vanities me still none but I managed to win again 10-9. Vanities DO make a difference. As for being mature at least we don't pretend to be mature at least I can admit my immaturity, but you just pretend your mature to use it as a cover to insult others:) you must have many insecurities.

XghostzX
09-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Vanities make a massive difference :) me and Shilo 1v1'd not to long ago and we both didn't wear vanities cause well my Mage doesn't have any. I won 10-2 next game he wore 3 vanities me still none but I managed to win again 10-9. Vanities DO make a difference. As for being mature at least we don't pretend to be mature at least I can admit my immaturity, but you just pretend your mature to use it as a cover to insult others:) you must have many insecurities.

You obviously know I'm younger than you, why are trying to put down a kid by saying publicly that I have insecurities? We all do, and you have many as well. Saying, "Lmfao ghost you're words make me laugh," that's being immature, especially for your age. I never said vanities make no difference, they just don't make that big of a difference. You're exaggerating vanities abilities.

Also, I'm so confused at this point. I thought Waldo used Eden's account?...

@Edensfury, you actually told me you were married. 25 is a common age to be married, no? So you lied about your marriage (you told the community you were married), or just were married at a much younger age? Or maybe I'm mistaken, you're a lot older than I suspected. Sorry that I'm bringing personal questions up, but you just said I have insecurities through a public forum which is a personal statement. Watch what you say. My apologies ;)

Jewelsofjane
09-17-2012, 01:43 PM
You obviously know I'm younger than you, why are trying to put down a kid by saying publicly that I have insecurities? We all do, and you have many as well. Saying, "Lmfao ghost you're words make me laugh," that's being immature, especially for your age. I never said vanities make no difference, they just don't make that big of a difference.
Y

@Edensfury, you actually told me you were married. 25 is a common age to be married, no? So you lied about your marriage (you told the community you were married), or just were married at a much younger age? Or maybe I'm mistaken, you're a lot older than I suspected. Sorry that I'm bringing personal questions up, but you just said I have insecurities which is a personal statement. Watch what you say. My apologies ;)
I'm not 25 and when did I say I wasn't married. Will stop acting like a fool. Your making yourself look worse and worse. Don't post a book trying to dis someone an then expect not to have a reply back. If you can't handle it don't post?

Sure, I have posted on forums in the past on Waldo's behalf. He couldn't remember his password to email for awhile, but as you have seen for some time he now has his account working.

Will I must say I'm almost embarrassed for you. Don't you have soccer to do? Thought you had a real life and didn't care about the game? Why don't you prove that someday.

Shilooo
09-17-2012, 01:57 PM

Just to correct you Waldo, your Mage (edensrage) has never beat me 10-2. I win with my vanities. You won 10-9 without my vanities. The room was full of witnesses. You were bragging how you were the best mage in the game. And beat every mage in unity. Then got beat by me with my vanities. I took them off because you rage and pout about vanities every time. I'm not scared to fight anyone without my vanities when asked, as I have with you many times. You where beter that day... By one kill. You seem to have a reason or excuse anytime you lose. I don't claim to be better than anyone esle. Eden has beat me many times. And so have you without my vanities.

Rushorgtfo
09-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Just to correct you Waldo, your Mage (edensrage) has never beat me 10-2. I win with my vanities. You won 10-9 without my vanities. The room was full of witnesses. You were bragging how you were the best mage in the game. And beat every mage in unity. Then got beat by me with my vanities. I took them off because you rage and pout about vanities every time. I'm not scared to fight anyone without my vanities when asked, as I have with you many times. You where beter that day... By one kill. You seem to have a reason or excuse anytime you lose. I don't claim to be better than anyone esle. Eden has beat me many times. And so have you without my vanities.

I stand corrected my bad:)

XghostzX
09-17-2012, 02:05 PM
You obviously know I'm younger than you, why are trying to put down a kid by saying publicly that I have insecurities? We all do, and you have many as well. Saying, "Lmfao ghost you're words make me laugh," that's being immature, especially for your age. I never said vanities make no difference, they just don't make that big of a difference.
Y

@Edensfury, you actually told me you were married. 25 is a common age to be married, no? So you lied about your marriage (you told the community you were married), or just were married at a much younger age? Or maybe I'm mistaken, you're a lot older than I suspected. Sorry that I'm bringing personal questions up, but you just said I have insecurities which is a personal statement. Watch what you say. My apologies ;)
I'm not 25 and when did I say I wasn't married. Will stop acting like a fool. Your making yourself look worse and worse. Don't post a book trying to dis someone an then expect not to have a reply back. If you can't handle it don't post?

Sure, I have posted on forums in the past on Waldo's behalf. He couldn't remember his password to email for awhile, but as you have seen for some time he now has his account working.

Will I must say I'm almost embarrassed for you. Don't you have soccer to do? Thought you had a real life and didn't care about the game? Why don't you prove that someday.

Actually Eden, you're the one who decided to instigate this argument. Clearly we're both embarrasing ourselves, right? And yeah i have a life too aside from this game, so do you. In fact, I leave Winter break for a national tournament in Europe. What does that have to do with anything relating to this? Please explain.

Yich
09-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Can you guys cool it down a little? I can feel the heat from all the way over in the general discussion forum...

Jewelsofjane
09-17-2012, 02:19 PM
Will.. Stop. Your getting ridiculous. And frankly as you are just a kid as you said, I'll end it here as you clearly have no idea what you are doing to yourself.

XghostzX
09-17-2012, 02:21 PM
Will.. Stop. Your getting ridiculous. And frankly as you are just a kid as you said, I'll end it here as you clearly have no idea what you are doing to yourself.

Please, just tell me. What is it that I'm doing so wrong? I'm telling you my opinions while you tell me you're opinions. Cool I'm a kid, and you're an adult. Remind me what that has to do with anything.

Entertaining
09-17-2012, 02:37 PM
Is unity up for a 1v5? I can take you all at same time. Most likely won't get any kills though -_-
deaths*

Flawless
09-17-2012, 03:15 PM
Lets just settle this in a FRIENDLY 5v5. (:

Kraze
09-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Just saying I have founders helm but mines missing the instant win button

Walkhardd
09-17-2012, 04:14 PM
I'm mature.

*fart emote!!

Fbro
09-17-2012, 04:23 PM
i wanna Join!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XghostzX
09-17-2012, 04:32 PM
Pro, my fellow Steve ;) haha

Noodleleg
09-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Pro, my fellow Steve ;) haha

Can I be pro #2 :3?

Kixxler
09-17-2012, 06:16 PM

May I have the money in your bank when you are obliterated?

Roberto077
09-17-2012, 06:38 PM
90% of the time I see this guild in PvP they just rush.

Seminole
09-17-2012, 06:54 PM
First give us your line up for 5v5 ctf and 3v3 ctf.

KingFu
09-17-2012, 07:12 PM
First give us your line up for 5v5 ctf and 3v3 ctf.

All you need to know is whether or not flawless is playing. The rest doesn't matter.

Otukura
09-17-2012, 07:32 PM
all i saw here was bal out logiking everyone.

Enigeax
09-17-2012, 07:47 PM
I see so much ish being talked but every time I log in the guilds : The rusher, Unity, and family are all buddies and stuff. Ur all punks who want do nothin but talk trash stfd noobs.

Look up the song by waka flocka "You the type" explains u all well

CrimsonTider
09-17-2012, 07:52 PM
I see so much ish being talked but every time I log in the guilds : The rusher, Unity, and family are all buddies and stuff. Ur all punks who want do nothin but talk trash stfd noobs.

So what explains you and your "trash" talking?

XghostzX
09-17-2012, 08:13 PM

What would PL be without our good ole' tide :)

KingFu
09-17-2012, 08:13 PM

Just trash speaking it's own language.

Enigeax
09-17-2012, 08:18 PM
*Goes back to lurking* *Troll face*

Master instigator

Blind
09-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Nvm eni

but rush and eden...all respect gone for you people, you are absolutely disgusting, just making me sick to my stomach. Listen to yourselves...

This is the end of times, this is what's happening to people.

Enigeax
09-17-2012, 09:32 PM
Nvm eni

but rush and eden...all respect gone for you people, you are absolutely disgusting, just making me sick to my stomach. Listen to yourselves...

This is the end of times, this is what's happening to people.

I think they're a cute couple with a lowkey pro guild. Don't b hating on them. They're just protecting each others honor. Putting kids in check hoz!

KingFu
09-17-2012, 09:35 PM
Meridian and Mike got each other's backs.

iprotectnoobs
09-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Well one person does not represent a whole guild. Just as family (which im part of) has its fair share of bad people, so does unity. I respect both guilds and I really wish people wouldn't just start flaming on guilds. You really can't blame a guild just because of a few people. And regarding pvp, i really dont care about rushing but when its teaming or spawning it really aint pvp at that point as theres no chance for you to win. It takes the whole point of competing out of pvp.

Flawless
09-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Sooo, any takers?

Paar
09-17-2012, 10:19 PM

You're.* and.*

AbsolutePally
09-17-2012, 10:34 PM
Why don't you have unity and ununited (seperate guild) and fight each other!
Like a civil war!

KingFu
09-17-2012, 10:56 PM
You're.* and.*

And was the start of a sentence, so capitalized. Also, she shouldn't have a period after it.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
09-17-2012, 11:39 PM
Yay no ones argueing anymore!
Now can we organize a competition will? This was the point of the thread right? :-)
Im down for a 5v5 or 3v3 ctf match :-)

Mage till the end
09-18-2012, 02:05 AM
That title was just asking for flaming

Otukura
09-18-2012, 02:39 AM
dope

Thelastblink
09-18-2012, 03:29 AM
GUYS Lets get this straight to the point. UNITY IS THE BEST PVP GUILD IN THIS WHOLE ENTIRE GAME, HANDS DOWN! GOT ME!? Nobody TALK BACK TO ME, UNITY IS THE BEST PVP GUILD IN THE WHOLE GAME AND THATS FINAL! Thats why they are looking for some competition!

Zeus
09-18-2012, 03:41 AM
GUYS Lets get this straight to the point. UNITY IS THE BEST PVP GUILD IN THIS WHOLE ENTIRE GAME, HANDS DOWN! GOT ME!? Nobody TALK BACK TO ME, UNITY IS THE BEST PVP GUILD IN THE WHOLE GAME AND THATS FINAL! Thats why they are looking for some competition!

CTF*

Revelation so far, as history indicates by tournaments, dominates the PvP side of PL.

CrimsonTider
09-18-2012, 05:47 AM

Is there something wrong with your caps lock?

Noodleleg
09-18-2012, 06:10 AM
90% of the time I see this guild in PvP they just rush.

Wait, I forgot... What is rushing? Is it when an explosion of coolness happens when you catch someone off-guard?

Covert
09-18-2012, 06:19 AM
Wait, I forgot... What is rushing? Is it when an explosion of coolness happens when you catch someone off-guard?

pretty sure its how u get to the bathroom on burrito thursday

Yich
09-18-2012, 06:33 AM
CTF*

Revelation so far, as history indicates by tournaments, dominates the PvP side of PL.

I could pull together a few randoms and beat em at low level ffas.

Paar
09-18-2012, 06:42 AM
You're.* and.*

And was the start of a sentence, so capitalized. Also, she shouldn't have a period after it.

You just don't capitalize and.

XghostzX
09-18-2012, 06:55 AM
Hey Chisk, I'd love to schedule something. Send a pm!

Walkhardd
09-18-2012, 07:40 AM
Unity and revelation both sux. The elite is most better. Look at the leaderboardz!!!

Paar
09-18-2012, 07:45 AM
Unity and revelation both sux. The elite is most better. Look at the leaderboardz!!!

Hax. Reporting for pro hax.

Waug
09-18-2012, 10:22 AM

There are two parameters basically
Quality and Quantity. On an average of these two parameters, unity may be the best, but ...
AS EACH AND EVERY MEMBER, EACH AND EVERYTIME focusing on 3vs3 or 5vs5, and hating 1vs1, and as we also know that the two finalist of the last official and neutral 1vs1 birds competition, were not from unity, they're from another well famous pvp guild, the quality is not above debate. That's the biggest obstacle they have to face to be the no. 1 in all aspects.

azefekie
09-18-2012, 10:53 AM
lol wow..thats all i can say...... anyways.... rated m wants some of that ctf 5v5.

jjlove and nuke need to fight! slackers

brodiniozo
09-18-2012, 10:57 AM
CTF*

Let me remind u that not everyone participates in theese tournaments, but still big up to rev.

Zeus
09-18-2012, 11:31 AM
Let me remind u that not everyone participates in theese tournaments, but still big up to rev.

Previous bird tourney, the best birds all entered. (Not the one that just happened, but before that)

Previous bear tourney, the best bears all entered.

Previous mage tourney, the best mages all entered.

Walkhardd
09-18-2012, 11:38 AM
Birdy doesn't count. Brett favre thinks he changes teams too much.

Matutd
09-18-2012, 11:55 AM
Blur > unity

azefekie
09-18-2012, 12:10 PM
spoken like true pro! walkhardd for pres!

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
09-18-2012, 12:12 PM
That title was just asking for flaming

No the title was asking for competition i think...

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
09-18-2012, 12:13 PM
Hey Chisk, I'd love to schedule something. Send a pm!

Awsome will do :-)

EDIT: srry for double post

Subscriber
09-18-2012, 02:33 PM
Omg, cry more about vanity sets like omg, I've heard so much crap after I joined Unity that we suck because we have top notch gear.. We are top notch PvP'ers so obviously we need the gear.. Honestly if you didn't get the gear and cry about vanity stats why do you continue to PvP?
-Err rage post. <3

EDIT: Blind you hate me?(;

Nihiliste
09-18-2012, 02:43 PM
I disagree.

Jewelsofjane
09-18-2012, 02:44 PM
Omg, cry more about vanity sets like omg, I've heard so much crap after I joined Unity that we suck because we have top notch gear.. We are top notch PvP'ers so obviously we need the gear.. Honestly if you didn't get the gear and cry about vanity stats why do you continue to PvP?
-Err rage post. <3

EDIT: Blind you hate me?(;

I'll tell u why. Cuz I like too? And well, there are plenty of people who wouldn't be able to win without their vanities against others. Rush and I however already beat them, we just want to see them cry when they lose on an even playing field.

Zeus
09-18-2012, 02:45 PM

Revelation/Triumph is the longest he's stayed in a guild, lmao.

Entertaining
09-18-2012, 02:58 PM
I beat flawless 10-0 nearly 1000 times...If you want proof just ask flawless.

Hahahahabirdy
09-18-2012, 02:59 PM

I'm my own team! Woo! >.>?

Revelation/Triumph is the longest he's stayed in a guild, lmao.

Right back at you newb.

Subscriber
09-18-2012, 03:08 PM
I'll tell u why. Cuz I like too? And well, there are plenty of people who wouldn't be able to win without their vanities against others. Rush and I however already beat them, we just want to see them cry when they lose on an even playing field.

Ok, your hubby is a good bird, haha. (:

EDIT: Doesn't mean I give in though.. This is a game and I may have an edge in PvP but I'm not going to take it off for other people when they still choose to not reach cap. :-/

Sadly I don't have founders but I wish I did, then I'd be pro. :o

Ignore my rage thread and look at this instead.. Cry moar. (:

Zeus
09-18-2012, 03:14 PM
I'm my own team! Woo! >.>?

Right back at you newb.

So true! We indians can't make up our minds. D;

Zeus
09-18-2012, 03:15 PM

I strip vanities on bear and can play just fine...? :D

ninjaduck
09-18-2012, 03:17 PM
What new vanities are they giving unfair advantages to now?

*gets a visual picture of the Founders Helm and shakes head*

Jewelsofjane
09-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Ok, your hubby is a good bird, haha. (:

EDIT: Doesn't mean I give in though.. This is a game and I may have an edge in PvP but I'm not going to take it off for other people when they still choose to not reach cap. :-/

Sadly I don't have founders but I wish I did, then I'd be pro. :o

Ignore my rage thread and look at this instead.. Cry moar. (:

You say "choose" not to reach the cap? Dude ever think that maybe people came after the cap? Rush and I came late.... Hence we didn't get a helm for a 3rd bonus.

But yes, mmm my husband is good. He is good to me every night:)

Zeus
09-18-2012, 03:54 PM
You say "choose" not to reach the cap? Dude ever think that maybe people came after the cap? Rush and I came late.... Hence we didn't get a helm for a 3rd bonus.

EDIT: Nvm.

WarTornBird
09-18-2012, 03:59 PM
He who laughs first laughs last last laugh. Understand? All this WahWah about vanities, you all sound like yall are 7 -_-
Now I'm not one to be a hipocrite, but have I complained before? Yes. Have I made a thread? (Not saying this is one.) No. Have I raged to the kids who have them? No. If I lose to them with it on, I ask to take it off and if I lose again well I'm bad. Everyone rages over the vanity sets. It seems like no one can leave the past alone. Grow up guys, its all just a game of pocket legends.

CrimsonTider
09-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Jewels, your join date is January, how did you not get the helm...? Not a valid excuse. ;)

Oh no you didn't just break out the join date!! *snaps fingers*

Zeus
09-18-2012, 04:09 PM
Oh no you didn't just break out the join date!! *snaps fingers*

Lmao, then I edited it because I really didn't want to face her fury. :o

Subscriber
09-18-2012, 04:36 PM

Uhh, yeah I'm sure he pecks and shoots his arrows away while you buff up and yeah. -.- Mm sounds fantastic..

Anyways Jan 2011? Uhh.. I understand some didn't play then but those people are just out of luck, what happened to you?

EDIT: You played before me according to forums and almost everyone joins forums late so I'm guessing you played in 2010? Errm... care to explain?(:

Subscriber
09-18-2012, 04:39 PM
Lmao, then I edited it because I really didn't want to face her fury. :o

Why exactly did you edit it, oh shnap... Because I used it as a comeback. :(

Jugernugetx
09-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Add me in game, unity.
I'm online >:)

Rushorgtfo
09-18-2012, 04:45 PM
Add me in game, unity.
I'm online >:)

Well add you. Rusher is we're it's at these days

Flawless
09-18-2012, 04:46 PM
Sooooo, who's up for ctf? :D

Rushorgtfo
09-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Sooooo, who's up for ctf? :D

The rusher is. We need more competition were tired of dominating pl

KingFu
09-18-2012, 05:25 PM
Previous bear tourney, the best bears all entered.

Cough.

Nihiliste
09-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Cough cough*.

Kraze
09-18-2012, 05:40 PM
What new vanities are they giving unfair advantages to now?

*gets a visual picture of the Founders Helm and shakes head*
Sorry of 5 armor and damage is the deciding factor on a 71 toon. They removed the founder instant win button a while back

Subscriber
09-18-2012, 05:46 PM
Gf --> Gg no re.

Blind
09-18-2012, 06:20 PM
Rush - too much sarcasm is never good
Sub - not yet, for now... :p

To the rest - it's not about vanity or the skill most of the time. It's the ping. If you have a decent device with green ping you can dominate anyone with a little bit of help of natural timing.

Jugernugetx
09-18-2012, 06:36 PM
This is like limited edition but im gonna say this once. Never again but its the truth:

Unity will pwn, own, and destroy the rusher. The rusher has like 5 good people in it. And like 10 active members. 4 active endgamers. Lol havent seen you guys in days. If its anyone dominating pl, its not you guys. :)

PS: I know your jk

Otukura
09-18-2012, 06:40 PM
Gf --> Gg no re.

?..

This is like limited edition but im gonna say this once. Never again but its the truth:

Unity will pwn, own, and destroy the rusher. The rusher has like 5 good people in it. And like 10 active members. 4 active endgamers. Lol havent seen you guys in days. If its anyone dominating pl, its not you guys. :)

so basically, you weren't able to get into the rusher, and feel the need to flame?

Subscriber
09-18-2012, 06:44 PM
Ok Neo. (;

Otu you should know what that means of all people.. -.-

Otukura
09-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Ok Neo. (;

Otu you should know what that means of all people.. -.-

ik what it means, i posted it on the first page. but, what's the "-->" there for?

Subscriber
09-18-2012, 07:11 PM
Well 10 GF's turns into a "Gg no re." Right?

That's what I was getting at haha.

Otukura
09-18-2012, 07:17 PM
i just say it after every fight i win

Zeus
09-18-2012, 09:11 PM
Cough.

Except you! <3

Y u no enter?! :(

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
09-18-2012, 09:20 PM
This thread has gone way off-topic :/

KingFu
09-18-2012, 09:23 PM

Not it hasn't. Please make a list of all the ways it has gone off topic in an organized, well formatted post.

Walkhardd
09-18-2012, 09:23 PM

Does any thread longer than a page stay on topic?

Rushorgtfo
09-18-2012, 09:34 PM

I like apples

Jugernugetx
09-18-2012, 09:55 PM
Otu whats your name in game? Ill add otukara but if you have a different name just add jugernuget.

I wanna show you what it means to own. I couldnt make it into the rusher? I got an invite a few hours ago. So what did you say again? Run that by me one more time.

Zeus
09-18-2012, 09:58 PM
Otu whats your name in game? Ill add otukara but if you have a different name just add jugernuget.

I wanna show you what it means to own. I couldnt make it into the rusher? I got an invite a few hours ago. So what did you say again? Run that by me one more time.

I can put on a strength set on a bird and think I own too...

They probably invited due to the vanity set.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
09-18-2012, 10:25 PM

Maybe, depends wut the threads about.

Flawless
09-18-2012, 10:30 PM
Lets all just go strength and say we're pro. :D

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
09-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Lets all just go strength and say we're pro. :D

LoL!

Subscriber
09-18-2012, 10:40 PM
Wow.. I tried it for about four hours, haha maybe the easiest thing to do in this game, no lie. Took it off because I just can't deal with str and knowing how ugly it is.

Otukura
09-18-2012, 10:54 PM

ggnore

10-0.

I can put on a strength set on a bird and think I own too...

They probably invited due to the vanity set.

You can beat HIM as a dex one.

Subscriber
09-18-2012, 11:29 PM
Owned.

gaanike
09-22-2012, 05:48 AM
First of all mages aren't op so get ur facts straight or say it right

Blind
09-22-2012, 07:50 AM
First of all mages aren't op so get ur facts straight or say it right
Mages are op and have no weakness whatsoever. Don't even argue.

A good dex bird will never beat a good wand mage on fair terms.

Me and hodumaru made tests.

We tested things such as vanity and classes.

First fight me vs his bird wmwmwmwm(now envinysm) vanity vs vanity i lost 9:10
Second fight i used no vanity and he did, i won 10:6 (which also shows that vanity does not matter as much as people think)

Then in both games with me using both vanity and no vanity vs his wand vanity mage i lost 1:10 in both games.

Now tell me mages aren't op, wmwmwm is one of best birds in entire history and i beat him 10:6 without me using no vanities. While i could only kill his mage 2 times out of 20 fights.

Now get your facts straight cause i have more for you if you need.

Ps.
Brod you can join the fight

Walkhardd
09-22-2012, 11:52 AM
I think birds are underpowered. Mage vs bear is a good fight.

Otukura
09-22-2012, 12:12 PM

Birds aren't, dex sets are.

Gaunab
09-22-2012, 01:17 PM

IGN is Otukaru. lv66 but he doubts more will be neccessary to pwn your birdy.
He will happily fight you anytime you find him online. :eagerness:

Otukura
09-22-2012, 02:00 PM
IGN is Otukaru. lv66 but he doubts more will be neccessary to pwn your birdy.
He will happily fight you anytime you find him online. :eagerness:

that's you silly.

Jewelsofjane
09-22-2012, 02:11 PM
Looks like a girl but she’s a flame
So bright she can burn your eyes
Better look the other way

WarTornBird
09-22-2012, 02:23 PM
Lol.

Enigeax
09-22-2012, 07:33 PM
Mages r extremely op! I could never win with my 70 bird. So I just made a mage and pvp is SOOOOO easy now. (But it still takes some skills to be good)

Maybe if birds had 100+ critical or dodge that works better it would b fair

Mostly because mages hit 200+ four times in like 3 sec while birds vs pallies hit 40 like twice (hyperbole but still)

Azataso
09-22-2012, 08:16 PM
1) I have a 71.
2) I use str gear
3) I love family and unity so starting a fight with them is hilarious
4) Im a noob
5) if ur a mage I will not fight u im nub (but that's another story)

Nice job.

mages>birds>bears>mages>birds>bears>mages>birds>bears>mages>birds>bears>mages>birds>bears>mages>birds>bears>mages>birds>bears>mages>birds>bears...

Um...false.

Bear>Bird.

EDITED: whoops.....confusing...lets just say PVP EQUALS SKILL

Nihiliste
09-22-2012, 08:24 PM
Um...

Bear>Bird.

Zeus
09-22-2012, 10:58 PM
Um...

Bear>Bird.

Only applies when you're picking on the noob birds. :D

Forgotten bow and set, then tell me again. :)

Gaunab
09-23-2012, 03:14 AM
that's you silly.

Why won't you let me have some fun?:upset:

Zeus
09-23-2012, 03:22 AM
Why won't you let me have some fun?:upset:

Because only Chris and David reserve the right to have fun around here. ;)

Otukura
09-23-2012, 03:54 AM
spot on

Nihiliste
09-23-2012, 04:15 AM
Um...

Bear>Bird.

Only applies when you're picking on the noob birds. :D

Forgotten bow and set, then tell me again. :)

Tell you again? Lol. That wasn't stated towards you. Nice try. Don't try to start another flame war with me because I won't give you one, now hop off.

On-topic: Bear>Bird. Noob or not. (:

Blind
09-23-2012, 05:24 AM
Gotta have to agree on this one with Glad. In humania bear > bird+mage

In previous caps as well as in theory bird>bear. But not in humania.

CrimsonTider
09-23-2012, 07:12 AM
Tell you again? Lol. That wasn't stated towards you. Nice try. Don't try to start another flame war with me because I won't give you one, now hop off.

On-topic: Bear>Bird. Noob or not. (:

He wasn't "flaming" you. It's a play on words. I swear, you need to take a break from forums. Unless Myst is saying something to you, you have a heart attack at anything which doesn't build your ego.

Learn to chill out.

Nihiliste
09-23-2012, 07:19 AM
That's funny because he always needs to quote me on everything I say, lol. As for you, same thing.

CrimsonTider
09-23-2012, 07:23 AM
That's funny because he always needs to quote me on everything I say, lol. As for you, same thing.

First sign of paranoia. If you don't want someone responding to something you say, don't post.

Nihiliste
09-23-2012, 07:27 AM
False, Blind agreed with me just fine.

And that "someone" just always happens to be you and Apollo. Lol.

Extreme
09-23-2012, 07:30 AM
Why is unity startin to rush fam?

CrimsonTider
09-23-2012, 07:41 AM
False, Blind agreed with me just fine.

And that "someone" just always happens to be you and Apollo. Lol.

Ok. You are always right. Good luck with that.

XghostzX
09-23-2012, 09:14 AM

Family talks so much trash behind Unity... at least most of it's members. (I wonder who's going to flame towards this post first.)

CrimsonTider
09-23-2012, 09:28 AM
Family talks so much trash behind Unity... at least most of it's members. (I wonder who's going to flame towards this post first.)

*makes flamethrower sounds at Will's post*

:P

Jewelsofjane
09-23-2012, 10:09 AM
Me me me!!!

Actually if unity is rushing family .... Then rush and I are very proud parents of our lifetime honorary guild members of unity for playing the game the way it was intended.

As for trash talk... Lol I've given it and heard it from ALL guilds. Nothing new there.

XghostzX
09-23-2012, 10:53 AM
Me me me!!!

Actually if unity is rushing family .... Then rush and I are very proud parents of our lifetime honorary guild members of unity for playing the game the way it was intended.

As for trash talk... Lol I've given it and heard it from ALL guilds. Nothing new there.

Yeah, but family gives the worst of trash talking toward us. Thus, we enjoying 'rushing' them most.

Walkhardd
09-23-2012, 10:58 AM

Because you guys all suck.

P.s -Ill bet any of you noobs to 10. Name the bet.

Jewelsofjane
09-23-2012, 11:14 AM
The 71 quest has kept me out of pvp for some time. I had no idea there was even a family guild. Who is in it?

Walkhardd
09-23-2012, 11:33 AM
The 71 quest has kept me out of pvp for some time. I had no idea there was even a family guild. Who is in it?

I think its a lot of the same ppl from new age legends and some other guild they had before this one.

Otukura
09-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Yeah, but family gives the worst of trash talking toward us. Thus, we enjoying 'rushing' them most.

rev chat is constantly filled with flame @ unity

sup?

Petrichor
09-23-2012, 02:56 PM
You're so on will. Don't underestimate me.

Nihiliste
09-23-2012, 03:12 PM
Welcome Chloe :)

XghostzX
09-23-2012, 03:22 PM
You're so on will. Don't underestimate me.

Zomg, Ms. Chloe lives!

Petrichor
09-23-2012, 03:24 PM
People thought I was dead?!

Otukura
09-23-2012, 03:24 PM
Welcome Chloe :)

You are so indecisive in your posts. Always changing them.

People thought I was dead?!

Nah, we learned from Ash. No one is ever really dead.

Nihiliste
09-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Lol, you saw before I edited?

Otukura
09-23-2012, 03:29 PM
Lol, you saw before I edited?

Yes. In addition to about 50 other posts you edited.

Still waiting for Parth to find you a "vird" to fight.

Petrichor
09-23-2012, 03:37 PM
Nah, we learned from Ash. No one is ever really dead.

LOL! What a sting

Zeus
09-23-2012, 03:55 PM
Yes. In addition to about 50 other posts you edited.

Still waiting for Parth to find you a "vird" to fight.

Vird? Didn't know I had to find him one either.

@Glad, it really wasn't a flame. I know because I've taken out bears just fine in that set up, as has Dudetus. It just depends on the weapon and how you're playing your bird.

Blind might agree with you because of ping times. You need to have fast ping to take out the bear, which he doesn't have.

Just for future reference, when somebody quotes you, they're not trying to flame you, they're just offering their input on your quote which is what I did.

@Chloe At least you can ask for your name "Chloe" on SL back from her now. ;)

Nihiliste
09-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Mmkay.

Otukura
09-23-2012, 03:59 PM
who wants to bet on how long it will be before he edits that?

Nihiliste
09-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Nevermind.

Lol edit.

Zeus
09-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Well I was gonna rename my bird to Otusbunny but nevermind. (:

So Otu is Hugh Heffner...? :o

who wants to bet on how long it will be before he edits that?

I bet that he will edit that before he wins a bear tourney. ;)

Otukura
09-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Well I was gonna rename my bird to Otusbunny but nevermind. (:

welp

dope name, you know?

Petrichor
09-23-2012, 04:05 PM
@parth some other chick has it. Also has that as her forum name I believe

Otukura
09-23-2012, 04:06 PM
@parth some other chick has it. Also has that as her forum name I believe

david isn't a chick :/

Petrichor
09-23-2012, 04:08 PM
^ that's what you think

Brave Sir Robin
09-23-2012, 04:13 PM
It just depends on the weapon and how you're playing your bird.

Completely agree with this statement.

Otukura
09-23-2012, 04:13 PM
oh no, i'm sure of it.

Petrichor
09-23-2012, 04:15 PM
oh no, i'm sure of it.
I don't want to ask why you are so positive

XghostzX
09-23-2012, 04:17 PM
Zomg, Chloe lives!

Petrichor
09-23-2012, 04:23 PM
Zomg, Chloe lives!

Lol, heeeey will

Nihiliste
09-23-2012, 05:39 PM
I think its ashame how Family is literly all str...I was in a game right now and all three of them had str sets...

Subscriber
09-23-2012, 06:28 PM
I think its ashame how Family is literly all str...I was in a game right now and all three of them had str sets...

Yeah, I noted that, hah. Pallys & Warbirds, good job!

Enigeax
09-23-2012, 09:46 PM
They also rush 100% of the time if its a full lobby of the cochroaches.

They also said "they made unity extinct. ": Honeybird.

Blind
09-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Chloe!

Petrichor
09-25-2012, 11:45 AM
Chloe!

Alan!

MightyMicah
09-25-2012, 05:47 PM
When will players learn that PvP has no rule book? -.-

When will players learn that the community created one and expects others to abide by it?

zappaxe
09-25-2012, 05:50 PM
When will players learn that the community created one and expects others to abide by it?

When will people learn to let this go? The horse is dead.

MightyMicah
09-25-2012, 05:55 PM
When will people learn to let this go? The horse is dead.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/0E1297A6-9330-469D-9E6E-6BABEB4243C5-3274-0000047022D53792.jpg

XghostzX
09-25-2012, 06:27 PM

Technically it's not being learnt if that's the current situation. :)

KingFu
09-25-2012, 06:32 PM

No. If people have a rule book and expect things from others they don't know, that's their problem. I don't expect anything from anyone in PvP. This game is full of people with different ages and maturity levels. You may play a certain why, but not everyone else does, and it's by no means a rule.

zappaxe
09-25-2012, 06:41 PM
Nothin like bumpin a flame thread huh?

MightyMicah
09-25-2012, 07:41 PM
No. If people have a rule book and expect things from others they don't know, that's their problem. I don't expect anything from anyone in PvP. This game is full of people with different ages and maturity levels. You may play a certain why, but not everyone else does, and it's by no means a rule.

I agree 100% but its funny because I've created several "rush" characters in the past and was amazed at how many people viewed it as the wrong way to pvp. Even the people who were rushing with me thought they were breaking some kind of rule. I believe pvp was meant for FFA. So few agree, however, that I don't force FFA on everyone. I just go with the flow because as far as I'm concerned, that's the way things should be played. Majority always rules. When majority says 1v1, then so be it.

Otukura
09-25-2012, 07:45 PM
I agree 100% but its funny because I've created several "rush" characters in the past and was amazed at how many people viewed it as the wrong way to pvp. Even the people who were rushing with me thought they were breaking some kind of rule. I believe pvp was meant for FFA. So few agree, however, that I don't force FFA on everyone. I just go with the flow because as far as I'm concerned, that's the way things should be played. Majority always rules. When majority says 1v1, then so be it.
the majority are idiots

zappaxe
09-25-2012, 07:48 PM
the majority are idiots

Hmmm. That burned.

Jewelsofjane
09-25-2012, 08:08 PM
the majority are idiots
This is when it's good to be a minority...

But truthfully... People are starting to accept it. If you don't believe me.... Just check out forums a year ago. Lol tons of flaming and Im pretty sure I was the only one willing to stand my ground. The same people that flamed me for being "rude" and forcing my "ideas" (FFA) on people are some of the same people who support FFA now.

Otukura
09-25-2012, 08:11 PM

But truthfully... People are starting to accept it. If you don't believe me.... Just check out forums a year ago. Lol tons of flaming and Im pretty sure I was the only one willing to stand my ground. The same people that flamed me for being "rude" and forcing my "ideas" (FFA) on people are some of the same people who support FFA now.
i've always rushed, if that's directed at me

in ctf i'll generally wait for even teams tho

Jewelsofjane
09-25-2012, 08:14 PM
i've always rushed, if that's directed at me

in ctf i'll generally wait for even teams tho
No it's not. I'm just saying in general the community has started to sway towards that ideal. About a year ago it was unthought of or be shunned lmao

Subscriber
09-25-2012, 08:37 PM
PvP is still cool, especially when you have an entire guild that comes to save the day when you rush one of their random guildies that you've never seen in PvP once. I think it might be a guild rule or you get booted but I don't know maybe they are just a big happy family that just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Song devoted to these guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpYgpF1bqQ

Nihiliste
09-25-2012, 08:43 PM
Mysticaldream does not approve

KingFu
09-25-2012, 08:50 PM

Don't forget the people that reacted negatively to your sexual innuendos.

MightyMicah
09-25-2012, 10:30 PM
the majority are idiots

Tell the three who team you that

Otukura
09-25-2012, 10:32 PM
Tell the three who team you that

I remember you being one of the biggest ragers who I've rushed.

MightyMicah
09-25-2012, 10:35 PM
I remember you being one of the biggest ragers who I've rushed.

Clearly you have me confused. Unless you consider fighting back raging.

Otukura
09-25-2012, 10:35 PM
Clearly you have me confused. Unless you consider fighting back raging.

Nope. MasterMicah the bear rages hard.

MightyMicah
09-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Nope. MasterMicah the bear rages hard.

Think what you please. I'm no rager.

Although you may be referring to my whole "HULK SMASH" ruitine...

Otukura
09-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Think what you please. I'm no rager.

Although you may be referring to my whole "HULK SMASH" ruitine...

Nope. You were crying that I was 4 levels higher than you, while I used gear that was lower than you.

MightyMicah
09-25-2012, 10:43 PM
Nope. You were crying that I was 4 levels higher than you, while I used gear that was lower than you.

Was that before or after I called everyone noobs and then got beat by you 10-0? Sorry my memory fails me. /endsarcasm

zappaxe
09-25-2012, 10:46 PM
I beat a crafted lvl 71 bird with a rr set once o_O

MightyMicah
09-25-2012, 10:50 PM
I beat a crafted lvl 71 bird with a rr set once o_O

Flacs used to own me in custom while I was in sanguine xD

Otukura
09-25-2012, 10:59 PM
Was that before or after I called everyone noobs and then got beat by you 10-0? Sorry my memory fails me.

No it doesn't.

Spectre
09-26-2012, 03:25 PM
Flacs used to own me in custom while I was in sanguine xD

Good old times. :D

MightyMicah
09-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Good old times. :D

Indeed ^^

Kaarataka
09-29-2012, 05:07 AM
ghost asks for challenge and he gets noob crying flame bait. I'm glad I stopped by to see what was going down. I can see same game just broken pvp. When they finally fix the anti-kiting bug and balance the classes hit me up via pm. Till then I'll be helping develop TL2 pvp mods.

XghostzX
09-29-2012, 07:34 AM
Long time kar :)